Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What questions were asked that made her have a tantrum?
Just those I put in screenshot. They were only on the chat, she got off lightly really. People could have gone to town with her as it was an hour of her spouting pure bollocks

Ahhh cowbags, I'm off to work now. That made for an entertaining (although mind dumbingly boring) lunch break!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg I missed the best bit!!! Emma getting rattled!! I bet she’s well pissed off that people asked ‘awkward’ questions! Fancy threatening to leave because someone questioned her choices of content?! Jesus love, not everyone will like you in life-most of us realise this in our teens/twenties. The MATURE GROWN UP. Response would be to listen to different opinion and reflect on it and then at the very least, agree to disagree! Not block delete and start talking about police files. duck me she is such a huge ( in every sense) embarrassment isn’t she? I bet poor Monique hated every minute of that talk!
Do you think she’s sitting in the bathroom floor having a meltdown?! Bet she says NOTHING about it on her stories. She will just act like it was all marvellous and fabulous!! Bet she downs a few cocks in cans before the
‘ fashion event’!!

Reactions: 20
Just those I put in screenshot. They were only on the chat, she got off lightly really. People could have gone to town with her as it was an hour of her spouting pure bollocks
So absolutely nothing to do with breaking the bias? Meanwhile her nemesis LP is doing a live with Psychologies Magazine 😂
Babs could do with tuning in..

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She got narky when someone asked if Erin had received any mean comments at school and she wouldn’t entertain it.
And the bit about how her kids are barely featured on her Instagram or YouTube? Whaaaaaat?! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow, I was listening in but not watching (housework, yawn!) and assumed the questions she kicked off about were really bad, but those two were FINE! Wtf! She still ban ANYONE!
i also thought she protested WAY too much about Erin getting hassled at school. She is so naive if she thinks just because Erin is still at primary school she won’t get hassle… seriously, by 11 years old they have seen all sorts. My 12 year old daughter has been sent dick pics by boys at another local school - at 12 YEARS OLD! This is what happens Babs! Erin will already have friends who have seen you & slagged you off. You say you don’t feature them much but I know EXACTLY what they look like & could pick them out of a crowd no problem - doesn’t that worry you? It would totally worry me.Give it up &get a job in Matalan.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What is the obsession with teachers & governors??? Babs, despite being both of these, I’m certain that everyone thinks you’re a c***

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So what it showed was she can’t have an adult conversation about her content
In response to questions about tits and arse flashing she could just pass that off as her ‘mum’ humour that her followers love 🤷‍♀️

her dad and nana - as addressing upsetting family issues with her followers, she shows warts and all doesnt she?

see it’s not rocket science is it ? But no, no questions allowed 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 25
Another good bit was where she said her kids don’t watch her Instagram or YouTube because they’re “little kids”. I bet their friends do.

She also said that she’d talked to TT about people at her new school saying they’ve seen her mum in her underwear, but didn’t offer any constructive advice about that scenario. She sounds extremely underprepared for the teenage years.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She got narky when someone asked if Erin had received any mean comments at school and she wouldn’t entertain it.
And the bit about how her kids are barely featured on her Instagram or YouTube? Whaaaaaat?! 😳
This made me so cross!!!!! She's such a liar!
Her kids don't feature in her content much apparently! Except when there is a Holiday to blog and show off about. Or there's money in it for them/her!
It's 9 weeks into 2022 and the kids feature in 18 EIGHTEEN grid posts on her Insta so far!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Maybe she should've said she wanted the questions vetted by her first, like the Babtator she is

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone asked in the chat why she shows her kids underwear on instagram. So she tried to get them banned , then asked for the chat to be stopped. Said we have files on these people and their names, they're teachers and governors, we have to go to the police about them..... Blah blah.
I think it was this comment about Emma flashing her underwear and how she will explain it. Valid question. I’m genuinely believe now the women hosting the Zoom call or the Babettes that joined have a clue what “trolling” is.

Also there was an awkward moment when she spoke about Ethan being a teenager and said “eww smelly teenage boys” (something like that) and no-one else laughed and she was just smiling into the camera awkwardly and then had to break the silence herself by asking for another question.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Maybe she should've said she wanted the questions vetted by her first, like the Babtator she is
Well she'd obviously discussed the possibility of rogue guests as she said at one point "we thought this might happen didn't we" to the hosts!
I'll be honest, as soon as it started I got the feeling one of the hosts might a Tattler too 🤣🤣🤣 Her questions were quite telling 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She is moaning on her stories about people being mean to her on the zoom, on international womens day of all days 😂

Seriously what’s wrong with you cowbags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is the talk going to be recorded and able to be accessed afterwards?

I'm so disappointed I couldn't watch it, but I'm busy at my proper job. You should try getting one Bab!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
See she's milking the Trolls on her stories. Good way to up the engagement from concerned babettes to make up for the tit ad. Plus boost her ego.

The reality is that there were a few questions in the chat box that only her and the hosts probably saw, but she just couldn't help but make a massive deal about it, Emma style! I never saw them as I was on another zoom too but when she started flapping my attention switched 🤣🤣 She could've just ignored them and carried on but that doesn't make content for our little attention seeker does it!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So absolutely nothing to do with breaking the bias? Meanwhile her nemesis LP is doing a live with Psychologies Magazine 😂
Babs could do with tuning in.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.