Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cowbags, I might have to have 2 laptops on the go today - two 12pm meetings = desperate measures! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My alarm is set and ready 😂 Babs will be feeling twitchy if she's caught up on Tattle this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
£49 a MONTH on gym stuff? Who on earth is paying that. I have had my workout stuff for a long time because I invested in good brands and I follow wash instructions. Fabletics looks like it would fall apart after a wash or two.
Gullible, vulnerable people that think it is cool and will make their lives better

Reactions: 12
So she’s not even going into Birmingham Uni for the talk 😂 that makes sense as to why she was only concerned about what to wear to the fashion event. She’s an asshole.

Reactions: 16
The Louise that couldn’t join, is that Pentland? Did she bale when she heard Babs was the other speaker?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heads up Cowbags, just remember to change your Zoom profile names before attending... We don't want to cause Babs any headaches cross referencing her police files 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The Louise that couldn’t join, is that Pentland? Did she bale when she heard Babs was the other speaker?
That's what I thought but why use just her first name, weirdly unprofessional but I suppose this is the same place that didn't proof read Babs forty spelling error.

If it was LP then clearly someone made a huge error and didn't get the memo about LP wanting nothing to do with Babs anymore. Wonder how that makes Babs feel that LP went to her agency and said "oh no way, I'm not going there if Emma Conway is going"

Reactions: 12
See you later Babs, it will be killing her not knowing how many of us are watching.

Reactions: 17
I would say influencers like Emma actually do a disservice to women. They have a platform but don’t actually stand for anything positive (body positivity is bullshit) they have money and time on their hands and could make a small difference but choose to spend time organising their cupboards.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
wonder if she is reading this as shes looking down right now. hi babs! good luck! might need all you can get. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Zoom meeting is underway.

Emma is sitting at her kitchen table. She has chosen her black and white dress with red blazer.

Considering she is only seen from shoulders up, WHY did she have such a breakdown attempting to figure what to wear?

Now they are interviewing her ... 12 years teaching and apparently she was Dept Head. Lots of hand gestures. Ugh.

This is going to be painful :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Zoom meeting is underway.

Emma is sitting at her kitchen table. She has chosen her black and white dress with red blazer.

Considering she is only seen from shoulders up, WHY did she have such a breakdown attempting to figure what to wear?

Now they are interviewing her ... 12 years teaching and apparently she was Dept Head. Lots of hand gestures. Ugh.

This is going to be painful :rolleyes:
Dept Head in a dept of one 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.