Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is moaning on her stories about people being mean to her on the zoom, on international womens day of all days šŸ˜‚

Seriously whatā€™s wrong with you cowbags šŸ˜‚
She looks like she is ready to burst into tears. She is such a sensitive soul! Hope her daughter can handle ā€˜bullyingā€™ better than her mother does. Bet that hasnā€™t even crossed Babs mind šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 21
My favourite part was when she said she's careful what she posts online because she might want to return to teaching one day šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The mention of the "Spread Eagle on the bed in her big pants" post was a definite nod to Tattle, she's apparently going to continue to post this until she's 65!
Good luck with reprising that teaching role Bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok Iā€™m wrong she did mention it!!!
Ffs grow up love! About time you realised that you have to learn to deal with not everyone liking you. Youā€™re a massive bellend so itā€™s bound to happen!
Obviously going for the sympathy vote to blow more smoke up her ever expanding arse.
Oh just duck off Emma. You really are just a horrible witch.

Reactions: 19
To quote from what sheā€™s just posted on her stories:

ā€œUnfortunately a couple of people ended up on it that werenā€™t very nice, and didnā€™t say very nice things to me and now I feel a little bit sick like I donā€™t want to go out. I feel a bit mortified and a bit embarrassed. Urm so Iā€™m gonna take five minutes and hopefully I handled it ok, Iā€™ve never been in that position before, er but on International womens day as well, whatā€™s wrong with peopleā€

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I had my popcorn and everything and then I went a bit too babs and had a šŸ˜“ lol šŸ˜‚ in my defence im not well todayā€¦..sounds eventful, I just saw the post about a few people not being nice and knew where I had to come to find outā€¦..she will turn it around in a few minutes Iā€™m sure and get a load of ass kissing comments to up her engagement so really the alleged trolls have done her a favour

Ok Iā€™m wrong she did mention it!!!
Ffs grow up love! About time you realised that you have to learn to deal with not everyone liking you. Youā€™re a massive bellend so itā€™s bound to happen!
Obviously going for the sympathy vote to blow more smoke up her ever expanding arse.
Oh just duck off Emma. You really are just a horrible witch.
She was already on the defensive on that zoom, she's very very fake. I cannot understand why UoB wanted to entertain her tit show!
I'm proud of all of my qualifications I have awarded by UoB but I'll be honest, they've gone down in my estimation a bit today!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ā€œUnfortunately a couple of people ended up on it that werenā€™t very nice, and didnā€™t say very nice things to me and now I feel a little bit sick like I donā€™t want to go out. I feel a bit mortified and a bit embarrassed. Urm so Iā€™m gonna take five minutes and hopefully I handled it ok, Iā€™ve never been in that position before, er but on International womens day as well, whatā€™s wrong with peopleā€
To anyone who didn't attend, this sounds she's slagging off the whole of the university!

Reactions: 18

That faceā€¦ā€¦avatar incoming for someone, I stick with mine cos she looks like miss Trunchbull and I love Matilda so it makes me chuckle on the daily šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See she's milking the Trolls on her stories. Good way to up the engagement from concerned babettes to make up for the tit ad. Plus boost her ego.
oh, just wait. i predict an entire "woe is me" post being shared on her grid within the next few hours, talking about the mean bullies and the trolls who were mean to kween babs on international women's day of all days! do they not realise that SHE, kween babs, is a WOMAN - thus on international women's day - and ALL days - she deserves respect and adoration! she'll literally be typing a post as we speak, ready to share to boost her confidence prior to this evening's "fashion event". she will absolutely make the most of this and milk it for as long as possible.

equally, i missed the zoom - did she talk about anything that even vaguely related to breaking the bias? like, wasn't that the whole point of the talk?! i imagine the people who attended the talk actually expecting a conversation related to bias and international women's day were hugely disappointed, since babs has basically interpreted the day as a day to celebrate HERSELF - y'know, since she's a woman. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
I think it was this comment about Emma flashing her underwear and how she will explain it. Valid question. Iā€™m genuinely believe now the women hosting the Zoom call or the Babettes that joined have a clue what ā€œtrollingā€ is.

Also there was an awkward moment when she spoke about Ethan being a teenager and said ā€œeww smelly teenage boysā€ (something like that) and no-one else laughed and she was just smiling into the camera awkwardly and then had to break the silence herself by asking for another question.
this is me, and it was a genuine question, im a parent of 4, with 1 being a year younger then her girl. I used to do sex work, pre-kids, so was generally interested in her answer. Granted, her kids have more of a chance of being shown what she does online, then mine do, but oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can somebody tell me how she ā€œBreak the Biasā€ because from what I can see she didnā€™t

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh dear sad that I missed it. If she couldn't handle those few questions and thinks that this is people being mean to her she literally has no hope with having any kind of adult conversation about her pages. I don't think she has a comprehension of the internet does she realise she's sharing these things with real people that will have opinions or because she's just in her house whilst posting she feels safe doing so and doesn't see that its getting out to the world. She is such a child

• Heart
So sheā€™s off to a very neko event but doesnā€™t follow them nor do they follow her.!
why is she chatting about menopause as if she canā€™t wait for it. Becky home sweet home is another. Dying for menopause as it means content

Reactions: 14
Can somebody tell me how she ā€œBreak the Biasā€ because from what I can see she didnā€™t
She hadnā€™t even prepared for the question about bias. She waffled on about reading some books with the kids when they were younger but couldnā€™t even remember the name of the book series. Someone in the chat had to tell her what the books were called! (The same chat function that, later on, she demanded be turned off or she would leave šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
ā€œPeople said not very nice things to meā€
Isnā€™t really an accurate account of events. There were 2 questions I didnā€™t like was more accurate

Reactions: 22
These all seem like albeit difficult for Babs but overall reasonable questions to me. The host who was prepped by Babs to expect "trolls" was probably expecting tasteless name calling. Don't sign up to do a talk and q&a if your don't like the qs. That's all I can say about today's catastrophe. Hope that helps

But another thing she can out on her CV to con the next suckers into hiring her who then realise she knows nothing and is a big disappointment and never hire or invite her back again

Reactions: 14
The reason she feels a little bit sick is because those questions are completely valid! And she cannot handle them or answer them without flying off the handle. I understand it might be uncomfortable to her, but if she was confident in her career and what she was creating online, she'd have no issue answering those questions!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I knew she would be easy to rattle and it worked :LOL:

I hope everyone NOW sees what a hypocritical witch she is.

duck you for showing your grandmother in a dementia home. duck you for showing your father who is seriously ill. duck you for exploiting Lucy, your children and anyone else you feel the need to for content ... you shallow piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.