Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahaha did you hear her brush over her son comment then? she gave up on that train of thought and went back to golden girl.

Reactions: 14
Omg how unprofessional is she having the dog yapping! She looks awful and is so bloody boring. So many words and yet saying nothing except how she is trolled about her looks.
Yawn yawn ……. Most of the other people looked bored! I watched for 5 mins and that was enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soooo much fuss over an outfit and she hasn't left the house.... Oh ffs🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Quotes of the Day from Babs

"I have very good boundaries"

"I see a therapist once a week"

"I block a lot of people"

"I don't like people who don't like me .... I hired someone to block people"

"My therapist told me that people who troll me see something in themselves they don't like"

:sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Quotes of the Day from Babs

"I have very good boundaries"

"I see a therapist once a week"

"I block a lot of people"

"I don't like people who don't like me .... I hired someone to block people"

"My therapist told me that people who troll me see something in themselves they don't like"

:sick:
How very inspirational 🤣🤣

• Haha
I gave up. Because life’s too short.

But Emma, you are wrong. I am not reflecting myself in things I say about you.

Because I wouldn’t let myself get as unhealthy as you. I am very happy with the things I am doing to improve my body and my health.

Your therapist is telling you bollocks and telling you what you want to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes off to the Very Neko event in Manchester today as she replied to a post by findingroisin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so unintelligent!
This could/should be a fascinatingly, clever discussion. But also, shame on Birmingham uni for behaving like a mumsnet conference. 🙄😴
No depth at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You know how stand up comics always have a headshot where they have a wacky or confused look on their face to show how zany and out there they are?

Influencers are the same, all have the smirking, looking off to one side as if they are a having a laugh with a mate and haven’t spent an hour taking a photo of themselves like a sad act, no! It was a candid photo!

And always scratching their heads. Probably trying to come up with thier next caption full of bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes off to the Very Neko event in Manchester today as she replied to a post by findingroisin
I wouldn't say that's a fashion event - more like a tat event! 😆 They just sell Disney/character type things.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"My job is to be online during the day"

Lier don't go online Sunday, umm tiktok Emma

Reactions: 19
My internet at work is pants and I’m sad it keeps glitching for me!! Screen shot please 😂

eta: the video is going but i have no sound? :(

Reactions: 10
Keep an eye on the fabletics Instagram cowbags…the place she can’t block and delete!

So she’s effectively going to a Loungefly event (those expensive Disney bags she buys), omg she’s made out like it’s a mainstream fashion event. Anna wintour can rest easy 🙄

• Haha
I wouldn't say that's a fashion event - more like a tat event! 😆 They just sell Disney/character type things.
Why is she always so secretive about these things? Is it because she doesn't want all the Babettes following her for a selfie, or does she point blank refuse to advertise or post anything she's not paid to

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.