Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you spend 49 quid a month every month on sports clothes I go to the gym where the same stuff every time jobs a good en !!

Reactions: 32
That's going to give me nightmares for my post night shift nap 🥴
Also, does she like the grey number because it blends with her skin?

Screenshot_2022-03-08-09-07-00-112.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t they be better getting someone who does some actual sport, to promote sports bras!! The outfit looks awful and the top looks espically badly fitting!!
Adding… does she really think the average person has £49 to spend on sports clothing particularly coming out of pandemic and into energy price increase! I don’t spend £49 on all types of clothing put together a month!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Funny how she is filming that crappy advert with her camera up HIGH so she looks slimmer. You don’t get a good shot of her outfit cos she’s fat and not a #size 18 but my God she can keep up the pretence!

Reactions: 24
Funny how she is filming that crappy advert with her camera up HIGH so she looks slimmer. You don’t get a good shot of her outfit cos she’s fat and not a #size 18 but my God she can keep up the pretence!
I wonder if she can sit down in this outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she borrow Ste’s step ladder for that ad? There we have the body confident IWD Emmanist doing an ad for another company who’s goods will never see the light of day again.

Reactions: 22
I can see why they have picked gormless, she isn’t your average gym person and perhaps they think using her will encourage others

BUT read the bleeping room blabs £49 a month but you can press the ‘skip this month’ button how many will forget the skip button and be down £49 and with astronomical heating prices rising who has got £49 every month to fritter on tit you can buy for a tenner from ASDA and use all the time

duck off

Reactions: 30
Celebrate women's Day ... everyday is your day Emma. Everything you do is always about you .

Oh & Grey doesn't suit you .

Reactions: 20
The period cake is Candice Briathwaites idea. She talked about it at an event they were at together and Babs stole it!
I know, she use to tag Candice in every story she made about it, begging for attention of her 😂😂

Reactions: 16
£49 a MONTH on gym stuff? Who on earth is paying that. I have had my workout stuff for a long time because I invested in good brands and I follow wash instructions. Fabletics looks like it would fall apart after a wash or two.

Reactions: 25
Oh for god's sake fabletics is back😱 those leggings look awful quality and that zip jacket does not do up😂 and lastly Babs is not leaving the house in that outfit, ever! £49 a month on gym wear, I have 3 pairs of leggings and a few oversized t shirts for my 2-3 weekly classes, that's it, I need nor want any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The most unfit woman on earth who mocks exercise advertises workout wear. I’m so confused. Do fabletics just do a scattergun approach when it comes to advertising? And why does she need a sports bra?! For walking the dog?! What a joke.

Not that I’d buy from them anyway. Sweaty Betty are one of the best sportswear brands and they choose genuinely fab influencers to advertise their products. Babs could’ve done with some of the SB ski base layers in Iceland! They had a sale on at the time too!!
Who wears workout gear to go on a stroll because let’s be honest that’s all she can muster, with their dog?! I mean I jog with my dog so yeah I get why I wear workout tit (I say jog he drags me at a zillion miles an hour but you get my drift) she doesn’t do any fort of exercise and actually has posts mocking it.
Please make it make sense

I have heard it’s REALLY hard to cancel your subscription.
It’s nigh on impossible there are threads and threads about it in Reddit etc and the reviews of the products are awful too

Reactions: 18
Why advertise Fabletics wearing your slippers? At least put some trainers on!! Who on earth approved those stories, they don't influence me in the slightest to sign up as that bra looks so uncomfortable and doesn't have any support in it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg...howling at Bab advertising Fabletics . The only exercise that sloth gets is traipsing to the kitchen for snacks or hiking up to top top/ bed. Why not pick an influencer to advertise their product who actually does exercise like her mate Sarah . Oh wait , Sarah wouldn't represent them , they're expensive and difficult to contact to cancel.
Let's be honest £49 per month is a tank of petrol for most now but of course Bab wastes money like water and has no idea how ordinary folk have to struggle...smug twit. As for the teddy she's got rammed under her chins...bleeping wash it and put it away...you have a husband you should be cuddling...tho I think that ship has sailed !!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
At thos point it's hilarious that she's still flogging the Fabletics dead horse! Not only are they a tit company to deal with, the sheer fact that choosing this lazy lump of lard to advertise their stuff just shows how crap they are!

Reactions: 22
As promised my lovelies!

Good morning all,

I am pleased to be forwarding you the below link for tomorrow's HR event of International Women's Day 2022; In conversation with the Brummy Mummy of 2. Emma is very excited to be joining us for what I'm sure will be a great event!

Louise is unfortunately not able to be with us tomorrow so instead we have Monique Myers, a member of the HR senior leadership team, taking her place.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Warmest regards
Katie

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Subject: International Women's day event: In conversation with the Brummy Mummy
When: 08 March 2022 12:00-13:00 Europe/London.
Where: https://bham-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/83587512098?pwd=b0dFUkljSUUwK3J0V056WDM4NFlYdz09

Hi, Here's the link to the HR IWD event to replace the current placeholder in your diaries.

Katie Compton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bham-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/83587512098?pwd=b0dFUkljSUUwK3J0V056WDM4NFlYdz09

Meeting ID: 835 8751 2098
Passcode: 841143

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,83587512098#,,,,*841143# US (San Jose)
+19292056099,,83587512098#,,,,*841143# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Find your local number: https://bham-ac-uk.zoom.us/u/kd3DY3Kbzr

Join by SIP
[email protected]

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
149.137.68.253 (Mexico)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
ZOOM LINK

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.