Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's similar to when she claims she's spending one-on-one time with ethan - never referred to as a mummy-son "date" as she labels it when going out with the golden child - and it always turns out to be a #gifted freebie trip which is more appropriate for a younger child, because otherwise she would prioritise taking erin. the majority of the time, it's a trip or activity that ethan obviously wouldn't choose himself, and she always drags someone else along to accompany them, because she absolutely dreads spending alone time with her little boy. totally heartbreaking. 💔

like sure, ethan was allowed to tag along on last week's trip to the villa, but only because she couldn't palm him off on wet san and her "girl's trip" with erin, and because it benefited babs - providing "pity me" content with photos of "poorly" grandad rog, and because ethan proves an invaluable human shield when she needs to grab something to conceal her gunt when posing for photos. on other occasions, she ensures that claire goes with them. even that time she claimed that they were going to stay in a premiere inn because it's supposedly ethan's absolute favourite place in the world, she was just using him to justify a - the trip was gifted. she never spends time with ethan, unless it specifically serves a purpose - in that respect, i'm glad he has steve to take him places he genuinely enjoys and that he can have fun without a camera being perpetually shoved in his face. whatever zoo they visited, i hope it was the one that houses ethan's adopted tiger, and he had a lovely day out, actually being permitted to visit somewhere he genuinely loves.

as for the time that babs, erin and wet san went on holiday to disney, while ethan and steve were sent to alton towers under the pretence that ethan would prefer it, i can't remember how old he was at the time, but i remember that she specifically made a point of stating that ethan wanted to go to cbeebies land, as opposed to alton towers in general, and he was definitely at an age where that seemed questionable as fuelling his desire to visit the theme park. presumably it was a freebie trip, which justified ditching the boys while she and the golden child jetted off to disney. 😡

eta; the "girls trip" to disney land happened in 2019, when ethan was six and a half. cbeebies land is aimed at kids age one to six, so i would say age six is pushing it in terms of it being a destination ethan "chose" above going to disney land. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and actually, if you look back at her posts, there are a multitude of photos of babs, wet sand and erin at disney, and when she mentions ethan upon their return, it is accompanied by a photo of ethan at home on his ipad holding their guinea pig. it seems that steve and ethan weren't even allowed to go stay at alton towers - instead, cbeebies land was a day trip and they spent their time at home, with additional day trips to soft play and trampolining, where he supposedly had "the time of his life". babs was obvs delighted that she got to spend time away from her son, while simultaneously ensuring his "holiday" involved spending as little money as possible. 😔
Remember before the cbeebies/DLP she was full of the fact Ste was going to film it so it could be in her vlog.....and he filmed nothing and didn't take any pics for her to plaster everywhere? You could feel the supressed rage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
not sure if cake i included in the menu, but according to babs, the fashion event includes food - a "fancy dinner" in fact!

no wonder babs is struggling to decide what to wear! the pressure to appear fashionable while simultaneously having to choose. a frock she can actually sit down in - which, if she's trying to pick from the stash of "old" dresses that she's had stored in her wardrobe for years, since they're obviously straining to fit her, let alone allow her any flexibility to actually sit down and eat a meal without the fabric tearing at the seams! 🤣

View attachment 1109767
Why is she even showing the babettes options that she can't even sit down in therefore has no intention of wearing? It is just content for contents sake. She's clearly already made her mind up about what outfut she's wearing hence the shopping trip, all this nonsense is for engagement.

Why doesn't she donate these dresses of they don't fit her? No point in holding onto them...oh wait yes there is... for content. That house is basically filled to bursting with props for the Emma show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember before the cbeebies/DLP she was full of the fact Ste was going to film it so it could be in her vlog.....and he filmed nothing and didn't take any pics for her to plaster everywhere? You could feel the supressed rage 🤣🤣
Oh god yes! She was fuming. He took a handful of pics and that was it! Maybe Ethan got the better end of the deal after all. DLP might seem more spectacular, but he got his dad's undivided attention for a couple of days.

Why is she even showing the babettes options that she can't even sit down in therefore has no intention of wearing? It is just content for contents sake. She's clearly already made her mind up about what outfut she's wearing hence the shopping trip, all this nonsense is for engagement.

Why doesn't she donate these dresses of they don't fit her? No point in holding onto them...oh wait yes there is... for content. That house is basically filled to bursting with props for the Emma show.
If a dress is threatening to split at the seams when you sit fown in it, surely most normal people would either just concede that it no longer fits and get rid of it or (gasp, shock, amazement) try slimming back into it??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why has she been chosen to speak on international womens day? She’s a terrible role model / example of a woman who’s stuck in the dark ages when it comes to calories, shopping and how she leads her whole life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If a dress is threatening to split at the seams when you sit fown in it, surely most normal people would either just concede that it no longer fits and get rid of it or (gasp, shock, amazement) try slimming back into it??
Is slimming down being body confident though? 🤔 How does this work, the more the body the more the confidence ?

Reactions: 11
She’s taking BAFTA Claire with her today? I’m going to take a stab in the dark that it’s something to do with InTheStyle, a Mother’s Day launch of their products. LadBabyMum will have invited her after her pity post last week.

Reactions: 15
The problem Babs has with her decision to ignore the problems worldwide (which let’s face it has nothing to do with keeping her space ‘cosy’ and is because she doesn’t like talking about anything but herself), the problem is that it doesn’t prevent everything she’s posting coming across as crass and inappropriate under the current climate. For example, waking up in bed cuddling your teddy and shouting Happy International Womens Day to all the babettes without acknowledging the vast amount of international women facing terrible brutality just smacks of callousness. Whether she wants to address it or not, she ought to at least tone down the bragging and selfishness because it comes across even worse than usual under the current climate

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does Babs not feel awkward when she meets new people and they're expecting a Babs resembling a view from a crane and they get real life Babs resembling nothing like how she portrays her image online

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m obviously a bit thick because to me IWD means celebrating women, women who have achieved things, women who are successful, women who lift up and empower other women, my women friends who are there to laugh and cry with me, but as usual Emma comes across as celebrating herself. Quick nod to other women but most herself. As usual Emma has done a piss poor job of discussing a topic. How does she manage to miss the mark every single time. I was watching the news last night and the BBC female reporter Lyse Doucet, in Ukraine dressed in flak jacket and helmet, desperate to get the story out there. Now there someone to highlight on IWD. I’m not saying that a stay at home mum or full time working mum or any other woman isn’t equally as worthy but Emma is just so ‘beige’ when trying to discuss anything. There is no substance to her content because she’s too thick and ignorant and lazy to do any research. IWD is just a day for her to say I am a woman and therefore I’m marvellous. When really she is a pathetic washed up nobody who once had a little bit of success on the internet. I cannot wait to hear how much a disaster she is speaking at B’ham Uni.🤣

• Heart
She’s taking BAFTA Claire with her today? I’m going to take a stab in the dark that it’s something to do with InTheStyle, a Mother’s Day launch of their products. LadBabyMum will have invited her after her pity post last week.

Wondering if the 2nd thing is something that Claire has actually been invited to and Emma is tagging along.... She is the one with the bafta and an actual career to be proud of!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The most unfit woman on earth who mocks exercise advertises workout wear. I’m so confused. Do fabletics just do a scattergun approach when it comes to advertising? And why does she need a sports bra?! For walking the dog?! What a joke.

Not that I’d buy from them anyway. Sweaty Betty are one of the best sportswear brands and they choose genuinely fab influencers to advertise their products. Babs could’ve done with some of the SB ski base layers in Iceland! They had a sale on at the time too!!

She would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave the house wearing those fabletics outfits!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.