Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any idea what time the circus kicks off at the Uni? I just want to clear my schedule and have my cocks in a can # bit rude and 🍿🍿ready to Tattle..might even keep me PJ's on 🙊.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I originally watched all the old UK YouTubers (Louise, Marcus, Zoe, Pixiwoo, Meldrum, Sali Hughes etc) Louise introduced the world to Babs. I thought she was funny, light hearted and didn't take life seriously .. which was a nice change from Louise who, at the time, was going through a divorce and was a bit down. After a year in, I started to notice her hypocrisy. Then I noticed that she blocked me on youtube. You cannot tell you are blocked until you look on a seperate account. (Leave a comment on the highest rated comment > go into a seperate account and look for your original comment.) It wasn't there. So she was getting credit for me being a subscriber and whatever ad sense was generated by views. That really pissed me off. I was NEVER rude to her. I had only asked questions about Erin after she had her neck operation. WTF?

Now - like all of us - I see her for who she is.

A fraud.

:)

I am thinking the Honda ad must be at least 3-4 years old? It shocked me that she got such a lucrative deal!
I currently drive a CRV and wanted to trade it in for a newer model with less mileage ... looks like Subaru wins 😉
The Honda ad was mid 2019. Only know this cause I was personally “around” at the time

Reactions: 13
Any idea what time the circus kicks off at the Uni? I just want to clear my schedule and have my cocks in a can # bit rude and 🍿🍿ready to Tattle..might even keep me PJ's on 🙊.
You could really push the boat out and wear a too small coat over the top of your ‘jamas and treat yourself to a beige and sugar buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You could really push the boat out and wear a too small coat over the top of your ‘jamas and treat yourself to a beige and sugar buffet.
Ooh excellent suggestions ...might also trowel the 🤡 on so I feel 'special' i.e. empowered 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking at those photo comparisons has made me redownload all my fitness apps. She can’t seriously be happy like that? And I don’t mean the size I mean the obvious unhealthy growth. Notice the constant arms in front of chest in the reels. That’s someone deeply insecure.

Reactions: 17
Just seen Sarah Turner (unmummsymum) has tested positive... When did she see Emma last week? Lol
If she ever actually tested positive I think her head would explode 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just seen Sarah Turner (unmummsymum) has tested positive... When did she see Emma last week? Lol
If she ever actually tested positive I think her head would explode 🤣🤣
Not to mention she has been to the theatre twice and on the train to London over the last week just to increase her chance of covid exposure!

Ooh excellent suggestions ...might also trowel the 🤡 on so I feel 'special' i.e. empowered 🙄.
Go for it…and don’t forget to add a hairband too just to complete the look.
Not only will you feel special but you’ll look special too.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Going back to this mornings stories, I'm trying to think of a time babs has ever had a day like that with ethan. A day of just emma and ethan doing what he wants. The only times I can think of her spending some time with her son, just them two, is if its a gifted trip or an ad.
I think that is the saddest thing. Emma's world is based around 3 things, social media, Erin and Emma. Everything else is an afterthought. That poor beautiful little boy is pushed to the side, almost like he's not worthy of her precious time.
I wonder if she can't deal with him on her own? Like he gets a bit excitable and she gets overwhelmed. Weve seen how she shuts him up in vlogs when he talks too much/over her.
Some people would do anything to have a lovely little boy like ethan. Shame on you Emma for not treasuring your son. You don't deserve him!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Going back to this mornings stories, I'm trying to think of a time babs has ever had a day like that with ethan. A day of just emma and ethan doing what he wants. The only times I can think of her spending some time with her son, just them two, is if its a gifted trip or an ad.
I think that is the saddest thing. Emma's world is based around 3 things, social media, Erin and Emma. Everything else is an afterthought. That poor beautiful little boy is pushed to the side, almost like he's not worthy of her precious time.
I wonder if she can't deal with him on her own? Like he gets a bit excitable and she gets overwhelmed. Weve seen how she shuts him up in vlogs when he talks too much/over her.
Some people would do anything to have a lovely little boy like ethan. Shame on you Emma for not treasuring your son. You don't deserve him!
The sasquatch can’t even watch her own son play football nevermind havunh a special day with just him that’s not an ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
As promised my lovelies!

Good morning all,

I am pleased to be forwarding you the below link for tomorrow's HR event of International Women's Day 2022; In conversation with the Brummy Mummy of 2. Emma is very excited to be joining us for what I'm sure will be a great event!

Louise is unfortunately not able to be with us tomorrow so instead we have Monique Myers, a member of the HR senior leadership team, taking her place.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Warmest regards
Katie

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Subject: International Women's day event: In conversation with the Brummy Mummy
When: 08 March 2022 12:00-13:00 Europe/London.
Where: https://bham-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/83587512098?pwd=b0dFUkljSUUwK3J0V056WDM4NFlYdz09

Hi, Here's the link to the HR IWD event to replace the current placeholder in your diaries.

Katie Compton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bham-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/83587512098?pwd=b0dFUkljSUUwK3J0V056WDM4NFlYdz09

Meeting ID: 835 8751 2098
Passcode: 841143

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,83587512098#,,,,*841143# US (San Jose)
+19292056099,,83587512098#,,,,*841143# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Find your local number: https://bham-ac-uk.zoom.us/u/kd3DY3Kbzr

Join by SIP
[email protected]

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
149.137.68.253 (Mexico)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Are you ready for this??

Good morning all,

I am pleased to be forwarding you the below link for tomorrow's HR event of International Women's Day 2022; In conversation with the Brummy Mummy of 2. Emma is very excited to be joining us for what I'm sure will be a great event!

Louise is unfortunately not able to be with us tomorrow so instead we have Monique Myers, a member of the HR senior leadership team, taking her place.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Warmest regards
Katie
I don’t know who Louise is but I’m imagining her being a secret Tattler who refuses to be associated with Babzilla.

Poor Monique, short straw!

• Haha
I dip in and out of this thread, so sorry if it’s already been asked or mentioned, but what 18 year old student would want to go to a talk by Her?! Like seriously 😂 teen girls, or girls in their early twenties have absolutely nothing in common with her. The university must have had a tight budget for the event.

Reactions: 22
Does this fashion event have cake?
not sure if cake i included in the menu, but according to babs, the fashion event includes food - a "fancy dinner" in fact!

no wonder babs is struggling to decide what to wear! the pressure to appear fashionable while simultaneously having to choose. a frock she can actually sit down in - which, if she's trying to pick from the stash of "old" dresses that she's had stored in her wardrobe for years, since they're obviously straining to fit her, let alone allow her any flexibility to actually sit down and eat a meal without the fabric tearing at the seams! 🤣

Screenshot_20220308_003635.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The sasquatch can’t even watch her own son play football nevermind havunh a special day with just him that’s not an ad.
It just breaks my heart.
Maybe she's jealous that Ethan actually has a personality, and all she can do is latch onto other people and follow the latest trend

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just wanted to say thanks for the love on my previous post cow bags.
Also wanted to add with the amount of disposable income she has she could dress really nicely.

There are loads of quality plus size designers and retailers (Anna Scholz, BEIGE, The Hour) that she could buy from that pound per wear would work out more economical and sustainable.
If money was a problem for her I wouldn't even question it, but how can she justify spending hundreds on plastic tat but not invest in herself.
She's going to look like something from "the back of Rackhams"in the cheap get up she's planning on.
i was today years old when i discovered that there is a plus-sized designer clothes brand called Beige! how is it that babs doesn't shop there?! it's the absolute perfect brand for her! clothes with "beige" literally printed on the label! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.