Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We read Tattle because it's a real laugh, why is she reading tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's definitely ruminating tonight. Not a great look.

The denial river is strong in this one tonight and all aimed at us.

Reactions: 17
She’s telling the Babettes that she only has boots or converse to wear. A bloody lie, we’ve all seen the dreadful vagina shoes 😂 Will they be making a reappearance tomorrow for the fashion event / Zoom conference?
So she’s now trying to say she has two events to go to tomorrow. I’d that because the IC200 have shown her up by highlighting the IWD talk she’s been invited too is about Bias and not fashion. Anyway who the duck in their right mind would ask Grellowbags anything about fashion she’s the least fashionable person I know.

We read Tattle because it's a real laugh, why is she reading tattle?
Content

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reported her story referring to China town as the “chinese part of london” 🙂 Doubt IG will do anything at all but I feel better hah. Will she get a notification saying someone reported her?
Also that Zebra dress is AWFUL 🤣 She’s spent around £500 at least on clothes, maybe even including those docs and platform converse but those two would have been about £250 at least together. So maybe she has spent over £700/800 on clothes and shoes since the new year? And she can’t find anything to wear tomorrow, absolutely ridiculous 😂😂

ETA: she’s gone and spent at least £20 on a blazer just like that, god must be so nice to have all that money. READ THE ROOM
I watched suffered her two latest Vlogs today. On the one where she's copying Erin re-organising her blue bookself cupboard (that she TOTALLY ripped off Alison Perry with!) her awful pamphlet book "Will I Ever Pee Alone Again?" is standing facing out towards the camera in full view. Should she have stated #AD or #ProductPlacement on that Vlog? I'm not sure about the rules for these things on YouTube.

NB: both of the latest Vlogs are terrible 🙈😂 She umms & aahs & clicks her tongue as she desperately thinks of something to say. Constantly flicking & fluffing her hair and getting consumed by her own reflection. How she EVER built that subs base up is mind boggling, she's really BAD at Vlogging!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Two outfit changes & they aren’t pyjamas this is going to be a disaster 😂 I AM HERE FOR IT! She’s painting her trotters? Why, if you are wearing boots why?

• Haha
  • Wow
So what's the fashion event cowbags... Something in Primark maybe? Or maybe a brand she's trying to get work with?

Reactions: 15
Not slagging them, I’ve got a few bits from Sainsbury’s but, if I was going to a ‘fashion event’ I wouldn’t be picking one of them to wear.

She looks and sounds dreadful. She really needs to step away from the socials - for her own well-being and that of her kids.

• Heart
I watched suffered her two latest Vlogs today. On the one where she's copying Erin re-organising her blue bookself cupboard (that she TOTALLY ripped off Alison Perry with!) her awful pamphlet book "Will I Ever Pee Alone Again?" is standing facing out towards the camera in full view. Should she have stated #AD or #ProductPlacement on that Vlog? I'm not sure about the rules for these things on YouTube.

NB: both of the latest Vlogs are terrible 🙈😂 She umms & aahs & clicks her tongue as she desperately thinks of something to say. Constantly flicking & fluffing her hair and getting consumed by her own reflection. How she EVER built that subs base up is mind boggling, she's really BAD at Vlogging!
She used to do this constantly with her mugs. I report every time. 😡

• Heart
Her old nemesis LP is off to London for some IWD events tomorrow. Surely Babs is no longer in the same league as her though so I doubt they’ll be at the same events. It would be fun for us if they were.

Well the ‘ fashion event’ better not be her getting some fashion deal of some sort. The world will be spinning a whole new axis if Emma thinks she is a fashionista!

Reactions: 18
Two events in one day. Two outfits that aren't pyjamas. Why shave your legs and paint your toes though with 100 denier tights and boots! Car crash!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just wanted to say thanks for the love on my previous post cow bags.
Also wanted to add with the amount of disposable income she has she could dress really nicely.

There are loads of quality plus size designers and retailers (Anna Scholz, BEIGE, The Hour) that she could buy from that pound per wear would work out more economical and sustainable.
If money was a problem for her I wouldn't even question it, but how can she justify spending hundreds on plastic tat but not invest in herself.
She's going to look like something from "the back of Rackhams"in the cheap get up she's planning on.

• Heart
Two events in one day ,she will so worn out she might take a few days off instagram to recover , i know wishful thinking:giggle:

• Haha
She hasn't painted her toes, i detect bullshit! She can't even reach her toes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry bit when I see that unfiltered, non posed angled photo of Babs in the wild, all I see is Aunt Marge from Harry Potter who gets blown up... Spot the difference?? 🤭🤭

2022-03-07-21-19-52-602.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.