Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat down it literally clings to every bulge. Just buy a bigger (correct) size, and stop manipulating your photos with angles and poses to make yourself look slimmer, then it won't matter when someone gets a candid "in the wild" shot of you.
I think my only contribution to these threads was finding that photo of her 😅 - but with your body confidence Babs photos in the wild shouldn’t matter.

Also is she going in fancy dress to this event as a Butlins Redcoat? Her fashion sense is just so bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she wore that beautiful black / embroidered dress on her 40th birthday? It was right after she had surgery and was bedridden for months.

How did she manage to gain MORE weight being upright and mobile than not being able to move and being in bed? :unsure:

Maybe she wouldn't feel so insecure, being around others, if she purchased and wore clothing that fit her?

I think she doesn't want to buy clothing that are a larger size ... which is ridiculous.

I just purchased two dresses from Amazon. They are long/flowy/boho looking dresses that are so comfortable. They are also manufactured in China. I had to size up TWO sizes because I am not built like a petite Chinese woman ... and that's OK. No one is going to look at the size. Who gives a F?

Reactions: 18
okay, so babs has definitely mentioned the trip to disneyland the year it opened - y'know, the one they had to specifically save up for - and in her latest vlog she shows a photo of her and steve on space mountain, which she states was taken on their first trip there together, 18 years ago. yet there are posts on her blog which claim that she HATED disney before she had kids! in 2014, she said that prior to having the children that she "used to hate Disney so hard. I had never seen The Little Mermaid or longed for a Woody toy." MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!

she refers to disney is "home" - but she hated it until about a decade ago, despite having loved her holidays there with steve prior to the kids being born?! at this point, her web of lies has become so entangled that she's tripping herself up on a daily basis! 🕸🤦🏻‍♀️
Compulsive liar springs to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ohh, I've had a meeting cancelled and I'm wondering if I should sign up for the 'lolz' 🤣

Edit... Its closed for tickets, 🙄 Please screen record/screen shot Cowbags! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ohh, I've had a meeting cancelled and I'm wondering if I should sign up for the 'lolz' 🤣

Edit... Its closed for tickets, 🙄 Please screen record/screen shot Cowbags! 🤣
Sales have ended online
This event is no longer available online.

If everything works out on my end, I plan on posting the Zoom link for anyone interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
1) That red jacket is far too boxy in shape for her figure.
2) It will look ridiculous if it doesn’t do up.
3) Noone gives a tit what you wear Emma about 6 people will probably turn up ( Tattle spies among them😁😁😁)
4) You will be a total embarrassment as your are completely unable to be professional, ever, in any setting.
If any tattlers do watch please take screenshots!!!!
she's gonna be on edge knowing that tatters have booked tickets! she'll be downing cocks in cans tonight in an attempt to settle her "anxiety" and feel even more pressure in terms of selecting an outfit, knowing that tattlers are going to be exposed to her "in the wild" - in the sense that she won't be able to edit her appearance. she won't sleep, because she will be doomscrolling tattle - hi babs! 👋🏻 - desperately looking for clues as to the identities of the cowbags who have registered to watch her talk, ensuring her police files are packed in her ugly designer handbag, which sh ewill clutch in front of her stomach the entire time to ensure nobody captures a sly photo of her gunt. and prioritising packing her notebooks and a selection of zebra pens will mean she is entirely unprepared for the talk she is giving! tomorrow is gonna be a good day! 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking more about how young they were when they were first exposed to the apparent scariness that is Harry Potter
Oh sorry.
My kids watched Harry Potter from birth mainly because I love HP it’s fantasy and kids grow up with it. And I am sure that the Es have liked HP for a while. I an sure Ethan had a HP themed bedroom at around 5-6?!

Reactions: 17
I cannot remember the last time I tried on clothing without shapewear or control top tights with the calf and feet section cut out. It makes everything look nicer. It's not rocket science. Why is this so hard for her? And what is up with the manic hand gestures? I thought she was going to punch herself in the face.

no such luck

• Haha
I think my only contribution to these threads was finding that photo of her 😅 - but with your body confidence Babs photos in the wild shouldn’t matter.

Also is she going in fancy dress to this event as a Butlins Redcoat? Her fashion sense is just so bizarre.
Bloody brilliant photo though 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how many times have we trawled it out!!! makes me laugh every time , she looks so gormless and …. captured in her true form in the wild 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh sorry.
My kids watched Harry Potter from birth mainly because I love HP it’s fantasy and kids grow up with it. And I am sure that the Es have liked HP for a while. I an sure Ethan had a HP themed bedroom at around 5-6?!
yeah, he did - until babs changed it because it was HER dream to decorate a disney-themed room. and now he's the biggest HP fan, poor kid. 😔

i think the point was that babs is totally happy for the kid sto watch the HP films an dtake them to the HP studio tour - and has deemed both as being age-appropriate for years - yet she refused to let erin read the books because she decided they weren't appropriate, despite them being aged at kids between age seven and nine. it wasn't that erin wasn't able to read them herself, it was literally based on the content being deemed inappropriate, despite her having seen the films. and even though ethan is a huge fan, he has not yet been permitted to read the books. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve never known a woman buy so much stuff. She won’t wear that red blazer. Another thing into the top top and then into landfill.

Had a busy day at work, only managed a quick skim of her stories. Wtf are those dresses and those boots about?! Cannot wait to read the cowbags’ reactions here properly later on! Y’know since my kids aren’t banished to their rooms by 7!

Why has she bought a size down in the blazer? Then proudly says it doesn't do up. Bizarre behaviour
For some utterly perplexing reason, it's as though she's willing & hoping that if she buys smaller sizes, they'll fit her.

Babs, this ISN'T how "manifesting" works hun. The ONLY way smaller clothes will fit is if you lose weight - but stuffing yourself with chinese takeaways, Costco ready meals, pic 'n' mix sweets and donuts, along with calorie laden booze drinks whilst sedentary laying on the sofa or in your pit watching Netflix or Real Housewives of Shitsville & not exercising, isn't going to achieve that goal.

Edited to add : hope that helps 😒😑

• Heart
I've got another Zoom meeting tomorrow at 12, but it's only short and I'm at home so I'm definitely going to dial in to the Zoom, I can't wait to see her talking about fashion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s telling the Babettes that she only has boots or converse to wear. A bloody lie, we’ve all seen the dreadful vagina shoes 😂 Will they be making a reappearance tomorrow for the fashion event / Zoom conference?

• Haha
Her evening nod to tattle re coats doing up especially when it's snowing.
Now babs where does PUS sleep and who won the competition?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.