Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She counts last weeks content trip to Aston Villa as spending time with him (her Dad & CBBste in attendance too)
it's similar to when she claims she's spending one-on-one time with ethan - never referred to as a mummy-son "date" as she labels it when going out with the golden child - and it always turns out to be a #gifted freebie trip which is more appropriate for a younger child, because otherwise she would prioritise taking erin. the majority of the time, it's a trip or activity that ethan obviously wouldn't choose himself, and she always drags someone else along to accompany them, because she absolutely dreads spending alone time with her little boy. totally heartbreaking. 💔

like sure, ethan was allowed to tag along on last week's trip to the villa, but only because she couldn't palm him off on wet san and her "girl's trip" with erin, and because it benefited babs - providing "pity me" content with photos of "poorly" grandad rog, and because ethan proves an invaluable human shield when she needs to grab something to conceal her gunt when posing for photos. on other occasions, she ensures that claire goes with them. even that time she claimed that they were going to stay in a premiere inn because it's supposedly ethan's absolute favourite place in the world, she was just using him to justify a - the trip was gifted. she never spends time with ethan, unless it specifically serves a purpose - in that respect, i'm glad he has steve to take him places he genuinely enjoys and that he can have fun without a camera being perpetually shoved in his face. whatever zoo they visited, i hope it was the one that houses ethan's adopted tiger, and he had a lovely day out, actually being permitted to visit somewhere he genuinely loves.

as for the time that babs, erin and wet san went on holiday to disney, while ethan and steve were sent to alton towers under the pretence that ethan would prefer it, i can't remember how old he was at the time, but i remember that she specifically made a point of stating that ethan wanted to go to cbeebies land, as opposed to alton towers in general, and he was definitely at an age where that seemed questionable as fuelling his desire to visit the theme park. presumably it was a freebie trip, which justified ditching the boys while she and the golden child jetted off to disney. 😡

eta; the "girls trip" to disney land happened in 2019, when ethan was six and a half. cbeebies land is aimed at kids age one to six, so i would say age six is pushing it in terms of it being a destination ethan "chose" above going to disney land. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and actually, if you look back at her posts, there are a multitude of photos of babs, wet sand and erin at disney, and when she mentions ethan upon their return, it is accompanied by a photo of ethan at home on his ipad holding their guinea pig. it seems that steve and ethan weren't even allowed to go stay at alton towers - instead, cbeebies land was a day trip and they spent their time at home, with additional day trips to soft play and trampolining, where he supposedly had "the time of his life". babs was obvs delighted that she got to spend time away from her son, while simultaneously ensuring his "holiday" involved spending as little money as possible. 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I reported her story referring to China town as the “chinese part of london” 🙂 Doubt IG will do anything at all but I feel better hah. Will she get a notification saying someone reported her?
Also that Zebra dress is AWFUL 🤣 She’s spent around £500 at least on clothes, maybe even including those docs and platform converse but those two would have been about £250 at least together. So maybe she has spent over £700/800 on clothes and shoes since the new year? And she can’t find anything to wear tomorrow, absolutely ridiculous 😂😂

ETA: she’s gone and spent at least £20 on a blazer just like that, god must be so nice to have all that money. READ THE ROOM

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
For some bizarre reason she really thinks she’s some kind of fashionista but her “style” is truly, truly horrific! That zebra dress with the red blazer, boots and no doubt clown lipstick.. seriously, the stuff of nightmares!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
note the difference between the photo of erin at the blue lagoon, where she is smiling naturally and looks genuinely pretty, as opposed to the forced scrunched-nose grimaces she's been told to pull in those recent london photos with babs. the gurning and screwing-up her face really ruins her natural smile, making it appear wonky with her teeth and jaw all clenched. just let erin be herself, ffs. she is not a mini version of YOU, babs. she doesn't look like you, and she doesn't need to. please stop forcing her to mimic your fake smile with screwed up eyes, because she won't thank you for the premature wrinkles. 👌🏻

Reactions: 21
A blazer that doesn't do up as well as her coat and her leather jacket . Why doesn't she understand that if she can't do up it doesn't fit .

Reactions: 22
You might have known she wouldn’t be able to find an outfit in the millions of clothes she has in her wardrobe!!! Oh no … we’ve been out and spent more money on…wait for it a blazer that doesn’t do up . You’d have thought she’d have learn from Iceland coat gate 😂

• Haha
Why does she ‘have nothing to wear’?!?! Those wardrobes are stuffed full!!!! She is driving me nuts!!!! WTAF is wrong with her?! And now she’s bought a suit jacket to add into the mix!!!
‘Cos that’s what happens if you spend hundreds of pounds buying clothes that are a size 18 when you could clearly do with a 22.

Babs, there is no shame in being a size 20/22. Just buy jigger clothes. I guarantee you, no one on this earth gives a flying duck what the number on the label in someone else’s dress.

Dress for your own comfort. That mesh dress looks ridiculous on you now. You can clearly see it’s so tight it would ride up all day.

If you aren’t happy with your size, lose weight. Anyone that judged you for that can duck off.

Just stop trying to be a size your aren’t, it will drive you nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
1) That red jacket is far too boxy in shape for her figure.
2) It will look ridiculous if it doesn’t do up.
3) Noone gives a tit what you wear Emma about 6 people will probably turn up ( Tattle spies among them😁😁😁)
4) You will be a total embarrassment as your are completely unable to be professional, ever, in any setting.
If any tattlers do watch please take screenshots!!!!

Reactions: 23
Current fashion trends are oversized and baggy, she's just obsessed with getting as small a number size on the label as possible and doesn't pay attention to how a garment is intended to fit.

Reactions: 16
She's addressing Tattle AGAIN with her latest Babnocchio in denial claim.....
Sat down it literally clings to every bulge. Just buy a bigger (correct) size, and stop manipulating your photos with angles and poses to make yourself look slimmer, then it won't matter when someone gets a candid "in the wild" shot of you.

Reactions: 19
okay, so babs has definitely mentioned the trip to disneyland the year it opened - y'know, the one they had to specifically save up for - and in her latest vlog she shows a photo of her and steve on space mountain, which she states was taken on their first trip there together, 18 years ago. yet there are posts on her blog which claim that she HATED disney before she had kids! in 2014, she said that prior to having the children that she "used to hate Disney so hard. I had never seen The Little Mermaid or longed for a Woody toy." MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!

she refers to disney is "home" - but she hated it until about a decade ago, despite having loved her holidays there with steve prior to the kids being born?! at this point, her web of lies has become so entangled that she's tripping herself up on a daily basis! 🕸🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is there a fifth option on that reel that says ‘none of the above, they all look bloody awful - buy a size 20!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.