Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Doc Martin boots, big E won't twin with her mum so Babs will twin with her, ffs. Also, Thursday and Friday in the vlog, same peach Tee? 🤢

Reactions: 14
Wow I think she actually looks nice in that pic from 2 years ago. She has aged so quickly!

Reactions: 19
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
What am I doing today you ask Bab? Well seeing as how you asked ,I'm going to comfort my lovely friends family as she died today very suddenly 💔💔- she was 10 years older than you Bab but apparently very healthy. Just going to lurk over the weekend cowbags ...watching the yellow peril will finish me off if I have to listen to any more of her bullshit. !!!!
Sending lots of love Shazbev ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But she doesn't even know the words to the Maui rap 😂. She bragged about how she knows it (every parent with YOUNG children and TODDLERS knows that rap because we've all had to sit through Moana 1000 times a day) and yet when she filmed a video of her singing along to it on the Disney Cruise, she got the words wrong 😂😂😂😂.
I would guarantee she doesn't know the other too, just says it because she thinks it sounds good. Because it did in 1994.

So sorry to hear this 💖 hopefully you and your friends family can be a good support system for each other. Sending you lots of love 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sorry to read this, sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
So sorry. 🥺💔

• Heart
Another book.
How can someone so talentless with no grasp of punctuation grammar and the English language in general get a book deal
And yet truly talented writers struggle for years, with rejection after rejection 🤬
Shall we start a sweep on how long it is until TK Maxx have got it in the bargain bin?

• Angry
Hi Babs, something else for you to address in your vlogs or stories: I hate the way you keep saying “All hail…” this and that. I makes no sense and highlights your dreadful ‘way with words’! It’s nothing short of scandalous the way book deals are handed out to any crappy sell-out Insta-hun when genuinely talented people get overlooked in favour of publishers wanting to make a quick buck. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Oh no Doc Martin boots, big E won't twin with her mum so Babs will twin with her, ffs. Also, Thursday and Friday in the vlog, same peach Tee? 🤢
Just noticed the tee what a dirty sket. And we all know her personal hygiene is a big fat ZERO.

she can also fuxk off with ruining docs for me, the witch. And btw way babs wearing them whilst you potter around the house with big socks will not “break them in” unless you’ve bought the soft leather ones. There’s a whole plethora of ways to break in docs (that we all know but have our faves) but wearing them whilst predominantly sitting on your fat arse whilst labelling photo albums (lazy bleep) is not one of them because it doesn’t work.
If you thought your Frankenstein boots of nightmares from top shop hurt your feet wait until they’ve been shredded by not broken in properly docs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me, another book deal just dished out - as I've said previously they're handed out like smarties to insta wankers

Well Babs, here's an idea/prediction of what it will entail - particularly if like someone just mentioned it's a Christmas pamphlet.

"A Conway Christmas"

"I do Christmas from the 1st November
If you follow my insta you will remember
The Dec's are up, the hot cocks are in
I guzzle on Bailey's, canned cocks and gin

Gifted freebies and days out galore
I vlog these which you may find a bore
Three trips to Santa for my tween kiddos
They may be a bit old, but it's gifted yanno

I dote on my girl, but scold my boy
It's obvious who will get the best toy
Costco with San and her matching teeth
Shame I forgot to hang up the wreath

Tubs of quality street, roses and heroes
Calories don't count as per don't you know?
Candy canes, sweets to make my teeth rot
I don't care, I'm just thankful it's not hot

But wait, Christmas bedding must be put on
Fifty quid a pop, when it won't be on long
Squeeze myself into tight Christmas PJ's
I should probably wash those and my face

House of Conway, it's now Christmas Eve
Not a creature stirs, except for old Steve
Slaving away to finish last minute wrapping
I'd help but I've done my fanny and back in

So raise a cock (bit rude) to Christmas day
I'll film some stories of my big yellow face
Stuff yourself silly, with cocks - god I'm rude
Three cheers for Christmas - all about the food!"

Babs, you can have that one for free 😘😘
You are bloody brilliant😂😂❤

• Heart
I’m so sorry to hear this. Keeping you all in my thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably pre records then passed off as separate days
It would be interesting to see just how much she pre records 🤔

Oh Shazbev take care, will be thinking of you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This I actually felt sick hearing her say that- how can you be so bleeping oblivious to what’s going on. Or simply not care enough to realise how ignorant you sound.

I’m actually surprised at this point she’s not said “to any of my fans in Ukraine I’m sure you’re feeling wobbly and that Putin is a mean man. But sending lots of love”

And of course she shared to post to ensure everyone knew she made a generous donation. You can’t just do a good deed and keep your gob shut can you?
This is what I said before- ok, don't constantly talk about, keep things light, but for fucks sake have some self awareness and tone down your smugness and self congratulating a bit!

Reactions: 16
Just noticed the tee what a dirty sket. And we all know her personal hygiene is a big fat ZERO.

she can also fuxk off with ruining docs for me, the witch. And btw way babs wearing them whilst you potter around the house with big socks will not “break them in” unless you’ve bought the soft leather ones. There’s a whole plethora of ways to break in docs (that we all know but have our faves) but wearing them whilst predominantly sitting on your fat arse whilst labelling photo albums (lazy bleep) is not one of them because it doesn’t work.
If you thought your Frankenstein boots of nightmares from top shop hurt your feet wait until they’ve been shredded by not broken in properly docs 😂😂😂
Yes I can tell her that from experience. I thought would be fine, but ended up with 2 very sore calves!

Reactions: 7
It’s very telling that she has zero of her own identity, her constant twinning & appropriating other peoples styles. She’s obsessed with how other people look & dress & constantly trying to twin with them. I love my daughters styles but I won’t be running out to try & dress like them.

Reactions: 15
Yes I can tell her that from experience. I thought would be fine, but ended up with 2 very sore calves!
I’ve worn docs since I was 15, have several pairs and it takes days to break them in, or they hurt like a bitxh in places you never expect. Even my kids know their own way to break in docs and none of them are sitting on their arses wearing them for a couple of hours.
if she’s gonna wear them with tights without them being properly softened she needs to expect blood and lots of it from the blisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.