Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
moaned about the laces in doc martens being rubbish considering the price… goes out and buy a pair 🤣 she’s trying tooooo hard to be Erin AGAIN.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Posts clearly extremely unflattering photos of herself all the time…. Why would you be shocked when you then got comments about your looks!!
So of course buys more unflattering items to compensate

• Haha
8192C42E-E560-4582-A095-022D1F7A2FF9.jpeg

4FBAB348-1527-4BAC-9ED7-D803C3064711.jpeg

Perhaps people wouldn’t comment so much on her looks if she was actually honest about what she really looks like. Babs on the gram vs babs in the wild…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Babs if you insist on a dress and your new DMs at least wear your favourite up to your tits tights. Socks look hideous

Reactions: 15
Oh blabs oh blabs

1. stop reading Tattle
2. Stop cracking on that when you go out random strangers are complimenting you - I think you need to address this need to fabricate stuff with your counsellor
3. No doubt you’ve seen miss greedys post and thought you’d jump on the bandwagon going by with regard to personal comments 🙄 it would help if you didn’t gurn like some deranged buffoon
4. You also need to bring up with your counsellor the hollow void that endless shopping is not filling up
5. I see the side parting is back
6. Make your mind up. On one post you say comments don’t bother you and in the next breath you are posting a pity post for engagement and likes

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh blabs oh blabs

1. stop reading Tattle
2. Stop cracking on that when you go out random strangers are complimenting you - I think you need to address this need to fabricate stuff with your counsellor
3. No doubt you’ve seen miss greedys post and thought you’d jump on the bandwagon going by with regard to personal comments 🙄 it would help if you didn’t gurn like some deranged buffoon
4. You also need to bring up with your counsellor the hollow void that endless shopping is not filling up
5. I see the side parting is back
6. Make your mind up. On one post you say comments don’t bother you and in the next breath you are posting a pity post for engagement and likes
I’m here for the moaning later if she’s wearing them for the first time cos mine were a bugger to break in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Bab is like, ignore the war going on Babettes and just please tell me that I look pretty.

Stop reading here Bab, hope that helps.

• Heart
  • Angry
Is the pity post because her washing machine AD hasn't done very well?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where, apart from on Tattle, is she getting comments about her looks? Oh yeah, on Instagram every time she posts a picture where she mentions…wait for it… her physical appearance, the dumb sycophants/fans/bots gush about how gorgeous she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she only referring to negative comments, I can’t understand her post because it’s so badly written 🤣
Babs, don’t fish for compliments so much if you don’t like the scrutiny. Oh yeah, you’d lose 90% of your content if you stopped doing that!

View attachment 1104207
View attachment 1104208
Perhaps people wouldn’t comment so much on her looks if she was actually honest about what she really looks like. Babs on the gram vs babs in the wild…
I love this photo, she totally looks like she’s been caught out 🤣. The difference is shocking, I wish I could manage to make myself look that much better in photo’s but I can’t be arsed to carry some step ladders around whenever I leave the house 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does she not realise that compliments are how sales assistants get you to spend more? The assistant was just good at their job to make you feel good and therefore come back and spend more.
It’s not women supporting women, it’s them doing their job!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Show the messages then Babs, that’s right you can’t because it would only direct people to here.

I now have to question my real life friendships as someone I know has liked her post, fmal.

• Wow
She's so body confident her neck is forced forward to reduce the jowls, the photo is taken from the ceiling and she either leans forward to hide her belly, or stands behind a dog or small child, or when with friends is at the back. Yeah, you ooze body confidence Babs.
Comparison is the thief of joy so stop looking at everyone else and tend to your own stuff, therapy or not. Your life is empty go find fulfillment outside of shopping.
Oh, and whilst I'm here, the hair colour after 2-3 weeks, no thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"I know not everyone agrees with this BUT I do like to keep my little piece of the internet fairly news free. There is a lot of news online ... on Twitter ... on the tele ... on everywhere you look. And I kinda like to keep my little space just cosy and comfortable AND THAT might annoy some of you who think I should perhaps talk about things a bit more ... but ... but I kind of want to make sure that people can come here and have a little bit of an escape - like you go to the cinema and see ... I don't know, Batman or you watch Netflix. Just a little bit of an escape from the real world." ~ Babalicious

Is she actually comparing her (boring) self aggrandizing content to a multi-million Hollywood production?

I know her Poundland hauls and numerous decluttering videos are riveting but she is hardly bleeping Mary Poppins.

The only reason she does not discuss the travesty in Ukraine is because she is emotionally unavailable to express genuine concern for the lives of others. It is ALL about her and her teeny tiny bubble > who she manipulates for her own self seeking purposes.

She is a joke and so are her mindless puppets.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What Babs just said was, "I was sad because I care a lot what other people think about my appearance so I bought myself something because it is material things that makes me feel temporarily happy, not body confidence"

Maybe the new pamphlet will be about body confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell, how far forward does she want to hunch for that photo??

Babsimodo the Hunchback of Notre Brum strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she not realise that compliments are how sales assistants get you to spend more? The assistant was just good at their job to make you feel good and therefore come back and spend more.
Exactly. A few months ago I was looking for a dress for a wedding. I tried one on in an expensive boutique, which my husband suggested but I wasn’t keen on. It looked horrendous but I stepped out of the changing room anyway just to show him how awful it was. Two assistants turned and gushed over how gorgeous it was and how glamorous I looked in it. We both laughed. They’re just after the commission.

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry,,,,, but if you need to label the stuff in your house then YOU'VE GOT TOO MUCH STUFF!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Babs thinks she's smarter than everyone else and only Babs knows how to sell stuff to people

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.