Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bookshelf - filled with ALL that crap - is so outdated. No one under 35 decorates like that anymore.

Also, if Erin loved books (as much as we are told she does) WHY is her mother taking them to be used as decorations for her living room? Why is she taking any of her stuff at all? She has no respect for her children and I hope they return the favor in kind.

Reactions: 14
Imagine having a dog and saying ‘I might go for a walk today…. I don’t know..’. Honestly that shouldn’t even be a plan for the day that you list as it should happen every day, preferably multiple times a day. It’s like listing brush your teeth and eating food as part of your plans for the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1104207
View attachment 1104208
Perhaps people wouldn’t comment so much on her looks if she was actually honest about what she really looks like. Babs on the gram vs babs in the wild…
The difference is crazy! She's not been on a diet because body confidence doesn't require it, the opposite in fact, so she's clearly trying to manipulate her size in the photo, why Babs, please tell us why? Why do you never show us photos of you from any other angles?

Reactions: 20
Now adding my Jadon docs to my list of stuff to burn

Also I'm on my way to brum and have my eyes peeled for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m here for the moaning later if she’s wearing them for the first time cos mine were a bugger to break in 😂😂😂
Took me over a year to break mine in !!! anytime I walked a long way (but let’s face it she probably doesn’t do more than a few hundred metres ) I had blisters from hell on my heels. She doesn’t style them well, it emphasises her cankles the way she’s wearing them with the dress .

The difference is crazy! She's not been on a diet because body confidence doesn't require it, the opposite in fact, so she's clearly trying to manipulate her size in the photo, why Babs, please tell us why? Why do you never show us photos of you from any other angles?
Because she’s so far from body confident, it’s unreal!! The tea pot pose, nit pose, ‘stand in front of my gunt kids’ pose all designed to hide her arms, stomach or legs and other areas she’s not confident in. If you’re body confident you own your curves so no matter what position you’re in you look great cos you’re happy in your skin. Jess on the plus side and Megan crabbe are just a couple of instagrammers who are body confident & they look great in pics but don’t even mention their body confidence anymore unlike Babs who has the audacity to mention it on her profile 🤔 when’s she’s anything but!!! protesting too much again Babs!! Btw I’m not body confident either and there’s nothing wrong with that ! But I don’t put myself out there and profess to be something I’m not so no sympathy from me sorry !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So her kids have gone to the skatepark presumably with Ste and she’s at home having a hot choc talking to strangers. One day Emma those kids will have weekend plans with friends or partners and you will be devastated you wasted so many hours of valuable time talking to your phone

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If someone gains weight, and becomes unhealthy because of lifestyle choices THEY have made, they shouldn't feel good about that. They should feel a bit disappointed in themselves. Emma wants to glorify slovenly behaviour. Not only is she setting a bad example for her children, she is also spreading dishonest "body positive" message to the masses.

Women are at higher risk for heart disease after menopause. Carrying around extra weight only increases your chances.

She should be talking about THAT not withering about making comments about ex-boyfriends and attempting to relinquish her youth by wearing Doc Martens - with a gammy leg.

This is the same person who purchased 4 polka dot dresses but didn't see the value in buying a winter coat to fit her in Iceland :rolleyes:

It's frightening that she is responsible for two children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
urgh. the sheer audacity of the woman! people are literally trapped in a war zone, dying, unable to evacuate and struggling to escape....and poor babs is creating content based on comments left on a website she actively chooses to doomscroll about the mean bullies commenting on her unhealthy, waxy, grellow appearance?! a "woe is me" pity post to lure the babettes into consoling her and leaving comments about how beautiful she is to validate her because poor babs is feeling insecure - and presumably because she has an ad incoming and is desperate to increase engagement. she genuinely makes me feel sick. 😡

note how the majority of comments on tattle actually criticise her selfishness, her insensitivity and overall crassness - but ofc she won't mention those comments to the babettes! wouldn't want to highlight just how much of a vile, manipulative witch she truly is when she could be referencing the "haters" and garnering fawning comments of adoration! she also never mentions the critical comments about her woeful attempts at parenting, her spending addiction, her wastefulness, her contribution to destroying the environment with endless purchases of fast fashion and plastic tat, her favouritism, her narcissism, her rudeness, her dishonesty and deceit etc etc! wouldn't want any attention being drawn to the true babs, because then we'd have an influx of babettes turning to tattle! best keep it all about her appearance rather than her vile personality and attributes. she is truly disgusting and, once again, has reached a new low.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another book.
How can someone so talentless with no grasp of punctuation grammar and the English language in general get a book deal
It's so unbelievable when genuinely talented writers can't get a publishing deal for love nor money!

Reactions: 16
No changing sheets isn't the worst
Having your home bombed and fleeing with your children to another country is far bleeping worse.
Changing sheets is just bleeping basic hygiene you daft bleeping twit

Oh and Babs you look like a 70 year old in the picture. Im not sure why you think looking like a pensioner is your unique selling point on insta. But you do you hun
Blimey she looks like tit here

Reactions: 8
She gets comments on her appearance?! No one would know cos she deletes anything negative and apparently doesn’t read her dms etc!!! Such a bloody liar! She obviously reads here and sees the comments on her awful appearance!
She’s so hunched over in that green monstrosity of a dress!! Yes yes so SO body confident Emma- you fat liar!
So because can’t skate etc she won’t go? Couldn’t just go & actually WATCH her kids could she?!! Hates spending time with them at weekends unless it’s making her money! Despicable witch.

Reactions: 20
Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️. Another bullshit, didn’t happen, pity post 🙄
Another "tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle" moment!! She is so bloody obvious. If she actually looked after herself she would look and, more importantly, FEEL so much better.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.