Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FML does she have an alarm set on her phone? Every 6 weeks it goes off so she can talk about the Backstreet Boys and the song no one gives a tit about.
Another one for #mumhacks - pack lunches the night before, do a load of washing a day.
One for the Vegas photo with Bros.
One for swimming costume action.
Etc etc etc……blah blah blah 😴😴😴
The vanilla ice and moana rap alarms should be due to go off soon too

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The vanilla ice and moana rap alarms should be due to go off soon too
But she doesn't even know the words to the Maui rap 😂. She bragged about how she knows it (every parent with YOUNG children and TODDLERS knows that rap because we've all had to sit through Moana 1000 times a day) and yet when she filmed a video of her singing along to it on the Disney Cruise, she got the words wrong 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🚨🚨🚨Bab’s has been among us this week maybe🚨🚨🚨

im suffering the vlog. She’s just done a little spiel about how she was reading her comments and then saw ‘a little thread’ about how she’s not really addressed what’s going in in Ukraine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She is home all day everyday! Surely anyone with sense would clean during the week so they could enjoy their family on a weekend…Oh no wait this is babbatha she actively avoids her own children

Reactions: 33
Another book.
How can someone so talentless with no grasp of punctuation grammar and the English language in general get a book deal

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If she's had the most fun in her 40's then bleeping hell, her 20's & 30's must have been duller than her content 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So yesterday AP proudly announced it was a year since her book release. Today Babs copies with her 2 years ago post. So boring!

She may go for a walk....how about a DAILY walk to get the endorphins going.

Last night my son peered over my shoulder whilst I caught up on stories. He said "stop mummy. That lady is in bed without clothes on talking to people she doesn't know!" "That is not appropriate" imagine how her kids actually feel 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She may go for a walk?? Ste walking the dog every day then as well as all his other duties?! How can you get a puppy and not exercise it at least twice a day? I bet that poor dog just gets a quick walk round the block to wee and poo and then back home again🙄

• Sad
I’ve suffered the vlog (not on you tube) she is utterly insufferable. 6 minutes in and she’s addressed nearly everything on here 🤬
Except where does PUS sleep Babs?!

• Haha
I’ve suffered the vlog (not on you tube) she is utterly insufferable. 6 minutes in and she’s addressed nearly everything on here 🤬
Except where does PUS sleep Babs?!
I think I lost some brain cells watching that vlog, she’s rearranged the book shelves in the living room to look more like Erin’s. Yes Babs you have too much time on your hands, that’ll be the last one I watch for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I lost some brain cells watching that vlog, she’s rearranged the book shelves in the living room to look more like Erin’s. Yes Babs you have too much time on your hands, that’ll be the last one I watch for a long time.
Who the hell has the time to spend a whole day rearranging their shelves?
Also Babs - Steve couldn’t give a flying duck what you’re doing so it’s pointless trying to get him to engage 🤣

Reactions: 24
Ooh her “I hate changing sheets” alarm has gone off. And her “must say walkity walk to annoy the cow bags” alarm.
Babs get some new content mate….your repetition is just beyond embarrassing and desperate now.

Reactions: 22
duck me, another book deal just dished out - as I've said previously they're handed out like smarties to insta wankers

Well Babs, here's an idea/prediction of what it will entail - particularly if like someone just mentioned it's a Christmas pamphlet.

"A Conway Christmas"

"I do Christmas from the 1st November
If you follow my insta you will remember
The Dec's are up, the hot cocks are in
I guzzle on Bailey's, canned cocks and gin

Gifted freebies and days out galore
I vlog these which you may find a bore
Three trips to Santa for my tween kiddos
They may be a bit old, but it's gifted yanno

I dote on my girl, but scold my boy
It's obvious who will get the best toy
Costco with San and her matching teeth
Shame I forgot to hang up the wreath

Tubs of quality street, roses and heroes
Calories don't count as per don't you know?
Candy canes, sweets to make my teeth rot
I don't care, I'm just thankful it's not hot

But wait, Christmas bedding must be put on
Fifty quid a pop, when it won't be on long
Squeeze myself into tight Christmas PJ's
I should probably wash those and my face

House of Conway, it's now Christmas Eve
Not a creature stirs, except for old Steve
Slaving away to finish last minute wrapping
I'd help but I've done my fanny and back in

So raise a cock (bit rude) to Christmas day
I'll film some stories of my big yellow face
Stuff yourself silly, with cocks - god I'm rude
Three cheers for Christmas - all about the food!"

Babs, you can have that one for free 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.