Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably thinks that the fact the washing machine is WIFI enabled means she'll be able to watch Netflix on it while Steve's grim boxer are on short spin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS WHY HAS THIS bleeping witch BEEN GIFTED A WASHING MACHINE?!?!?
Why does this talentless moron get given free stuff when there are families out there who cannot feed their kids or heat their homes 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I volunteer with a charity project and we have Referrals for families who literally have nothing. And I mean nothing. This week we bought some toys for a little boy who was turning 4 but his mum couldn’t afford anything for him cos their utilities bill has gone up. She was in tears. We bought some toys and a cake for him. It’s not her fault.
And this bleeping twit gets a washing machine because she fucks about on the Internet flashing her fat gunt and pants.
She couldn’t help but boast about donating to that appeal. How bleeping classless. She just had to share the bit thanking her for her extremely kind and generous donation. Just couldn’t help yourself could you massive fat twit.
Honeatly she is one of the absolute worst people on instagram. She really is a absolutely horrific witch.
Contact Hotpoint.
It worked with Mrs Meldrum! The only way to stop these idiots in their tracks is to hit the brands who are paying and gifting them 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This I actually felt sick hearing her say that- how can you be so bleeping oblivious to what’s going on. Or simply not care enough to realise how ignorant you sound.

I’m actually surprised at this point she’s not said “to any of my fans in Ukraine I’m sure you’re feeling wobbly and that Putin is a mean man. But sending lots of love”

And of course she shared to post to ensure everyone knew she made a generous donation. You can’t just do a good deed and keep your gob shut can you?
Virtue signalling. It's grotesque and uncouth.

Remember Paul Daniels ("that's magic!")? It transpired after his death that he donated THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS to various charities and homeless shelters, on the condition that his name was never mentioned. THAT'S how you do it, it should be a selfless act.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Where to begin today....

I’m certain Ukrainians will look forward to body butter and ylang ylang body wash when a) they have no home, no bathroom or washroom facilities b) they are in urgent need of sanitary items, nappies, sanitary products etc etc 🙄 the mind actually boggles at the thought process behind it.
Also that woman, Hayley Louise? Z grade influencer below Babs standard... also has spina equine like Babs had... does nothing all day slobs about (gets nails done) flaunts her daughter all over the gram and Facebook and calls it work!
She’ll be getting a cut of the profit as the sales go through her. How wrong is that.
Finally - a GIFTED washing machine. To someone who can afford so much, who goes on countless holidays, during a war in Ukraine, where is her moral compass? Don’t even get me started on her flashing her pants... vile cretin both of them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Remember Paul Daniels ("that's magic!")? It transpired after his death that he donated THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS to various charities and homeless shelters, on the condition that his name was never mentioned. THAT'S how you do it, it should be a selfless act.
Same with George Michael. Paid a student nurse's debts off and did many other good things without the need to show it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

yep - and george michael! used to donate anonymously to numerous charities and individual appeals, once tipped a waitress enough to pay for her medical school tuition after they’d been speaking about it. that’s genuine kindness and empathy, not this.

also, probably irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but i don’t get why (with all this shopping and all this apparent money) she doesn’t purchase some decent lounge wear?! why is it always straight into pjs that are then worn all afternoon/evening and night? i change straight into lounge wear when i’m home from work but don’t get into pyjamas until i’m actually going to bed. she would get some great wear out of a few good lounge wear sets 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Tangible fixed assets are things like cars or laptops and are depreciated on the balance sheet. Nothing to do with expenses.
Yes, the just shy amount of £600 most likely her new phone purchase, my apologies. The other expenses would of course go through tax relief allowables. You can bet your bottom dollar she claims relief down to a single paperclip LOL.

Reactions: 14
Same with George Michael. Paid a student nurse's debts off and did many other good things without the need to show it off.
Absolutely loads of celebs do this and it's so heart warming.
Ant & Dec donate hundreds of thousands to homeless charities and they've even bought a few halfway houses in London, I've volunteered at one of them. Non of it is ever publicised though, because genuine people don't do it for that reason!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely loads of celebs do this and it's so heart warming.
Ant & Dec donate hundreds of thousands to homeless charities and they've even bought a few halfway houses in London, I've volunteered at one of them. Non of it is ever publicised though, because genuine people don't do it for that reason!!
I love hearing things like this.

It gives me faith in humanity. Helping people should never be about your own glory.

I think I’ve spent far too long looking at the likes of Babs, FOD and all the other instagram lowlifes who want a round of applause and a ten cannon salute every time they put 2p in a charity box.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Doubt it he’s the one taking the photo, you can just see him in the reflection View attachment 1101976
tbh, whether steve is bothered by babs waving his pants around on SM or not, i'm just glad that for once she didn't use it as an opportunity to show off the contents of the kids' underwear drawers, or use it as a chance to humiliate ethan by talking about his dirty pants. 🤷🏻‍♂️

oh, and babs - thanks for showing us that your utility room cupboard is just about adequate in terms of the space required for you to have a breakdown! we've all been wondering where you throw your tantrums since you moved to the hobbit house with its tiny bathroom! 🤣

• Haha
FFS WHY HAS THIS bleeping witch BEEN GIFTED A WASHING MACHINE?!?!?
Why does this talentless moron get given free stuff when there are families out there who cannot feed their kids or heat their homes 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I volunteer with a charity project and we have Referrals for families who literally have nothing. And I mean nothing. This week we bought some toys for a little boy who was turning 4 but his mum couldn’t afford anything for him cos their utilities bill has gone up. She was in tears. We bought some toys and a cake for him. It’s not her fault.
And this bleeping twit gets a washing machine because she fucks about on the Internet flashing her fat gunt and pants.
She couldn’t help but boast about donating to that appeal. How bleeping classless. She just had to share the bit thanking her for her extremely kind and generous donation. Just couldn’t help yourself could you massive fat twit.
Honestly she is one of the absolute worst people on instagram. She really is a absolutely horrific witch.
Agreed.

I would add ... she is the worst person on social media and (apparently) in her own life.

It would be nice if she had some self analysis but that would require acknowledgment of her crappy behavior and changing.

> The witch is allergic to growth and change so we have to contend with her prepubescent mentality and her perimenopausal crotch shots.

lucky lucky us

Reactions: 16
Got to get her praise in hasn’t she 👀🙄👀
urgh, she truly is vile. i tend to skim thru her stories pretty fast, so i didn't even notice this until you highlighted it. not that it surprises me, because of course babs isn't going to share anything that would benefit anyone other than herself. she won't have donated because she actually cares it wants to help, she will have donated solely so she can share her generosity with the babettes and receive an outpouring of praise - but obvs she had to find a sly way of highlighting the fact she'd donated! sharing someone else's story, thanking her for being so kind and generous is the perfect solution! demanding the body shop lady add a "thank you babs" to her stories was probs a condition of babs' donation, since she won't do anything unless it benefits HER. 😡

and of course she's chosen to donate "generously" to fund body shop products being sent to the ukraine. because satsuma body butter and matcha tea cleansing masks are exactly the basic survival necessities needed during a war. as has been said, the seller may not make direct profit from the sales, but it will potentially dramatically increase the amount of products they sell, thus an increase in commissions, thus payments and rewards. it is absolutely done with themselves in mind. everywhere i have seen asking for donations are either charities asking for money so they can buy what is actually required, or locally asking for donations of blankets, warm coats, medical supplies, nappies, sanitary products etc - vital necessities, not bleeping over-priced scented toiletries. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So the other day when she claimed a Babbette DMd her and suggested moving the shoe cupboard to create more room in the “utility” cupboard it was more likely removed in preparation for this ad. I shouldn’t be as surprised as I am at the lies 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Contact Hotpoint.
It worked with Mrs Meldrum! The only way to stop these idiots in their tracks is to hit the brands who are paying and gifting them 🤬🤬
Hotpoint (UK) complaints contacts
  1. Visit Customer Services.
  2. Call Book a Repair on 03448 224 224.
  3. Email Maurizio Pettorino (CEO) on [email protected].
  4. Visit Safety Notice - Tumble Dryers.
  5. Tweet Hotpoint (UK)
I emailed Maurizio Pettorino.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Contact Hotpoint and contact AO as she has used their hashtag on the post so it is likely Hotpoint have no idea and she's done via AO.com AO work with influencers a lot so BTECH Paul probably got in touch with them rather than Hotpoint

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.