Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest grid post which is an AD....now I see why all the fuss in her 'utility' room to make space.........
An 11kg washing machine, yet they do a 5 item wasteful 'wash a day'? So full of tit. Plus Hot point, she doesn't know how to work a washer, he slave does all that 🙄

Reactions: 22
She’s being here Paulinest Pauline ever in this photo.

Well, it’s kept me amused. I’m sat in the hospital with my dad all day today while he’s having tests (he’s got dementia so I am allowed to stay with him everywhere he goes in here, thank goodness).

I’d rather be out spunking loads of cash on rubbish, but real problems, innit Babs.

Also, that dress is not a 16 like she said. She bought a larger size. No way that’s a 16.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Demoralising her husband again I’m sure he doesn’t want his underpants shoved all over Instagram when he has a job to go out to! He must be mortified
Doubt it he’s the one taking the photo, you can just see him in the reflection
0AF3F4BE-4BDB-487B-AAF1-59B6C2949D9C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Holy crap...nice followers you've got here Bab...see what happens when you post Only Fans content ? So much for fluffiness and light. I'm sure Disney are going to be thrilled to see this.
That's a bot - lots of accounts I follow get those responses.

Emma's still a twit though.

Reactions: 16
Tangible fixed assets are things like cars or laptops and are depreciated on the balance sheet. Nothing to do with expenses.
Yeah, i'm that sad that I worked out the difference between this year and last year divided by 12 miltiplied by 36 (usual term!) and figured out it's probably the laptop!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has pissed me off today. Here buy some hun's soap, as a token gesture to Ukrainian refugees. Now look at me with my free washing machine, that I won't use as I'm a lazy cow.

Bab, get off your fat arse and do something good for bloody once.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The whole sending stuff to places was addressed when the BLM movement began. Its not a helpful thing to do, it leads to more landfil, often items are unusable, not climate appropriate, takes away from local economy and from individuals autonomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ohhh do duck off babs 😤

Surely this gifting twats things when there's need in the world can't last much longer

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ohhh do duck off babs 😤

Surely this gifting twats things when there's need in the world can't last much longer
Let's hope not!
Let's just see if they dare to put her tit show of an Ad on their grid, and if they do, how long it'll last.

Reactions: 13
So she didn't move the shoe rack because her lovely friends said. No, she moved it so she could sprawl on the floor in front of her new #adgifted washer whilst doing a grimace on her beaky face at the wet lettuces skiddy knickers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bab should donate the washing machine to refugee reception centre's in the U.K. Or to many other causes that would love to be able to offer washing facilities, to enable its users to have dignity in being able to keep their clothing clean.

Bab actively takes pride in being unhygienic and slovenly. Her grabby behaviour is disgusting, even more so with the current crisis 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh how lovely. Must be nice to be given a free washing machine. Not even a standard one but one with bleeping wifi (why does the washing machine need wifi?). Must be so nice when so many people are struggling to feed the family. I’m sick of her. I want to comment so bad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
FFS WHY HAS THIS bleeping witch BEEN GIFTED A WASHING MACHINE?!?!?
Why does this talentless moron get given free stuff when there are families out there who cannot feed their kids or heat their homes 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I volunteer with a charity project and we have Referrals for families who literally have nothing. And I mean nothing. This week we bought some toys for a little boy who was turning 4 but his mum couldn’t afford anything for him cos their utilities bill has gone up. She was in tears. We bought some toys and a cake for him. It’s not her fault.
And this bleeping twit gets a washing machine because she fucks about on the Internet flashing her fat gunt and pants.
She couldn’t help but boast about donating to that appeal. How bleeping classless. She just had to share the bit thanking her for her extremely kind and generous donation. Just couldn’t help yourself could you massive fat twit.
Honeatly she is one of the absolute worst people on instagram. She really is a absolutely horrific witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
The size of that ‘utility room’ cracks me up. It’s a bleeping cupboard. She is such an ungrateful twit.
I know a family less than 5 mins from her who have just arrived in this country with nothing. We are tryingto gather as much as we can for them. She doesn’t even need that new machine. Will she donate the old one? Absolutely not as it would be too much effort and would involve thinking of someone other than her yellow self 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
FFS WHY HAS THIS bleeping witch BEEN GIFTED A WASHING MACHINE?!?!?
Why does this talentless moron get given free stuff when there are families out there who cannot feed their kids or heat their homes 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I volunteer with a charity project and we have Referrals for families who literally have nothing. And I mean nothing. This week we bought some toys for a little boy who was turning 4 but his mum couldn’t afford anything for him cos their utilities bill has gone up. She was in tears. We bought some toys and a cake for him. It’s not her fault.
And this bleeping twit gets a washing machine because she fucks about on the Internet flashing her fat gunt and pants.
She couldn’t help but boast about donating to that appeal. How bleeping classless. She just had to share the bit thanking her for her extremely kind and generous donation. Just couldn’t help yourself could you massive fat twit.
Honeatly she is one of the absolute worst people on instagram. She really is a absolutely horrific witch.
It’s heartbreaking when there are families who can’t afford a cake to mark their child’s birthday and give them a little bit of joy, yet these idiots get so much for free.

I know it’s about advertising, I know they need people with lots of followers, so therefore, it’s going to go to people who could afford it anyway.

But surely there must be another way. There must be so many people out there who are struggling washing clothes by hand because they can’t afford a laundrette or to buy a washing machine.

It’s unfair that someone like her who can easily afford to buy almost anything she likes gets one gifted for doing jack tit of any use to anyone.

It’s been the worst thing about the whole instagram influencer culture for me. The people who don’t need gifts get them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.