Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the other day when she claimed a Babbette DMd her and suggested moving the shoe cupboard to create more room in the “utility” cupboard it was more likely removed in preparation for this ad. I shouldn’t be as surprised as I am at the lies 🙄
BINGO!

Reactions: 11
Hotpoint (UK) complaints contacts
  1. Visit Customer Services.
  2. Call Book a Repair on 03448 224 224.
  3. Email Maurizio Pettorino (CEO) on [email protected].
  4. Visit Safety Notice - Tumble Dryers.
  5. Tweet Hotpoint (UK)
I emailed Maurizio Pettorino.
Was it hotpoint who gifted the washing machine or AO.com I’m confused by her ad?

Reactions: 7
Was it hotpoint who gifted the washing machine or AO.com I’m confused by her ad?
This should be included in the complaints. They approve this drivel when it’s not even clear what she’s advertising half the time! At the end of the day, it all comes back to them! She’s utterly tit at this but they, the supposed professionals, accept this shoddy work!

Reactions: 17
I have absolutely no idea why she has been gifted a washing machine, when all she does is wear the same pyjamas, every single day of the week…..
It really is beyond comprehension.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the WiFi connectivity on her new washing machine, presumably that means she now has the ability to remain lying in her pit, and simply use her phone to begin the cycle? ideal for lazy babs with her supposed "one load a day" - still a mystery as to what she actually washes, as it's never her bedding, pyjamas, dressing gowns or manky blankets - as presumably steve will be told to load it before he goes to work, babs can start it. without moving, and it will be ready for steve to unload and hang all over the radiators when he gets home! ofc she doesn't mention that in the ad, because it would highlight her sheer laziness! 🤣

Reactions: 18
So the other day when she claimed a Babbette DMd her and suggested moving the shoe cupboard to create more room in the “utility” cupboard it was more likely removed in preparation for this ad. I shouldn’t be as surprised as I am at the lies 🙄
Do we know were shes moved the shoe storage too ,or has she moved them all in the cupboard with stes shoes ,so now theres even less room for poor ste to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we know were shes moved the shoe storage too ,or has she moved them all in the cupboard with stes shoes ,so now theres even less room for poor ste to sleep
I’m sure all will be revealed in another scintillating organisational vlog coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure all will be revealed in another scintillating organisational vlog coming soon.
I'm sure she said the other day she was filming an organisation video? I may have made this up, it may be a Midlands thing(😂) or I dreamt it in an anxiety dream!!! Time will tell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why on earth would anyone want to watch The crap she watches? She's a vacuous empty headed moron with the intelligence of plank and can you imagine discussing it with her? What if you had an opposing view? She really does post the first thing her one and only grey cell comes up with !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actual photo of Babs trying to keep her insta "full of fluff and faff" and not talk about any of the atrocities in the world...

Screenshot_2022-03-04-17-53-02-792~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How much is this washing machine? How big is it? Does it have a wool cycle? Can I put a duvet in it?

Doesn’t tell us any of these things but tells us about Steve’s pants. She’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Same, but I always do a "dry run" prior, with my Husband - and I use my Sat Nav. Got to drive to Leamington Spa in a couple of weeks & I've never driven there before, so we'll do a pre journey dry run this weekend. Oh, & I also avoid motorways at all costs, even if it adds an hour or sixty to my journey 😂😂😂

Sidenote : can't believe so many of us go to the B&M and Asda at Minworth 😂😂😂😂 We should all have a secret signal 😂 Any of you go to the Stechford one? I go there, too - Argos, B&M, Matalan, Home Bargains, Poundland, Iceland Warehouse all in one retail park. I've never seen Babs there 👀

About last night..... she really is a moon face, isn't she? 😬🌚 somewhere to house her giant hooter, I guess 🤷‍♀️👃😆
Yes sometimes when I’m travelling from one work site to another 😂😂

Reactions: 9
So she didn't move the shoe rack because her lovely friends said. No, she moved it so she could sprawl on the floor in front of her new #adgifted washer whilst doing a grimace on her beaky face at the wet lettuces skiddy knickers.
Well there was zero chance of her fitting in there otherwise 🤣

How much is this washing machine? How big is it? Does it have a wool cycle? Can I put a duvet in it?

Doesn’t tell us any of these things but tells us about Steve’s pants. She’s tit.
Probably had to find a gifted one that had a handwash cycle for the thermal leggings 😬

Reactions: 13

Did she say, this washing machine is so good for the environment I can buy more tat to balance it out

• Wow
Reactions: 14
FML does she have an alarm set on her phone? Every 6 weeks it goes off so she can talk about the Backstreet Boys and the song no one gives a tit about.
Another one for #mumhacks - pack lunches the night before, do a load of washing a day.
One for the Vegas photo with Bros.
One for swimming costume action.
Etc etc etc……blah blah blah 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This should be included in the complaints. They approve this drivel when it’s not even clear what she’s advertising half the time! At the end of the day, it all comes back to them! She’s utterly tit at this but they, the supposed professionals, accept this shoddy work!
AO (Appliances Online) UK complaints contacts
  1. Call Customer Services on 0344 324 9222.
  2. Email Customer Services on [email protected].
  3. Visit General Enquiries.
  4. Email John Roberts (CEO) on [email protected].
  5. Tweet AO (Appliances Online) UK Customer Services.
I emailed John Roberts and customer services - in this email I referenced Emma, Paul and optimustalent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I have a Hotpoint washer with the active care and I don't even know what it does*, would have been interested to actually find out. But of course no info from Babs as always!

*It's seems to increase the cycle by about 3 hours though!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.