Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so tit at every ad she does. I learned duck all. If I was in the market for a new washing machine, that would have done tit all for me.

Reactions: 13
AO (Appliances Online) UK complaints contacts
  1. Call Customer Services on 0344 324 9222.
  2. Email Customer Services on [email protected].
  3. Visit General Enquiries.
  4. Email John Roberts (CEO) on [email protected].
  5. Tweet AO (Appliances Online) UK Customer Services.
I emailed John Roberts and customer services - in this email I referenced Emma, Paul and optimustalent.
Is it relevant to notify Which? About this type of thing too

Reactions: 6
I haven't got time to catch up Cowbags but,,,,,,,,,, The Backstreet Boys story AGAIN 🙄🤦‍♀️😴😴😴😴😴

Also, the video of Emma of the past 😳😳 Jesus Wept, how rough, ill, old and swollen faced does she look now 😳

She needs to write a post about how 39 year old Emma should have told 44 year old Emma to drink more water 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How much is this washing machine? How big is it? Does it have a wool cycle? Can I put a duvet in it?
Exactly, wouldn't you expect her to explain the benefits of the WiFi? All is she did was show you what it looks like, what a crap saleswoman she is.

Reactions: 13
yep - and george michael! used to donate anonymously to numerous charities and individual appeals, once tipped a waitress enough to pay for her medical school tuition after they’d been speaking about it. that’s genuine kindness and empathy, not this.

also, probably irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but i don’t get why (with all this shopping and all this apparent money) she doesn’t purchase some decent lounge wear?! why is it always straight into pjs that are then worn all afternoon/evening and night? i change straight into lounge wear when i’m home from work but don’t get into pyjamas until i’m actually going to bed. she would get some great wear out of a few good lounge wear sets 🤷🏼‍♀️
She was gifted a lounge set from Inthestyle, never to be seen again! 🤨

Reactions: 12
How much is this washing machine? How big is it? Does it have a wool cycle? Can I put a duvet in it?

Doesn’t tell us any of these things but tells us about Steve’s pants. She’s tit.
i swear it's the same with any ad babs creates! she always glosses over the facts and major selling points - i genuinely don't understand how her ads are approved! the washing machine has an 11kg drum and spins at 1600 rpm - which as an adult admittedly probably should mean more to me than it actually does! 🤦🏻‍♀️ - and then there's a photo of her with her washing hanging on the rice-hanging line - with far more of a focus on babs in her ugly dress than the clothes - and a photo of her gurning at steve's pants. a quick mention that it's WiFi connected - which means what in terms of a washing machine?! - and the fact that it removes over 100 stains, but the predominant focus is that babs loves to hang her washing outside and her new washing machine makes steve's dirty pants "more fun". i'm sure the babettes are queueing up to buy one! 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Thread title #103: Ignore the war, she's keeping it fluffy....read as lazy and scruffy.

Reactions: 24
Ok, so I grew up in the 90's. I'm an ACTUAL 90's kid Babs (I was almost 16 when they ended and almost 6 when they started). I remember the Backstreet Boys being very popular whilst I was at secondary school in the mid-late 90's. Their first UK top 10 album (according to Google ) was in 1997. I was 13. I am six years YOUNGER than Babs which means at the time that she was screaming over The Backstreet Boys and seeing them in concert, she would have been in her late teens/early twenties. Am I the only one who, by my late teens, had outgrown this phase? I was working part time and going to college at this point not screaming like a banshee at boybands.

Why does she always talk about experiencing the same things I did when we are two completely different generations? It genuinely baffles me. She always goes on about the boybands that were popular during my teens when she would have been an adult by then. It's bizarre.

Oh and "The Call" was released in 2000, so she would have been 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok, so I grew up in the 90's. I'm an ACTUAL 90's kid Babs (I was almost 16 when they ended and almost 6 when they started). I remember the Backstreet Boys being very popular whilst I was at secondary school in the mid-late 90's. Their first UK top 10 album (according to Google ) was in 1997. I was 13. I am six years YOUNGER than Babs which means at the time that she was screaming over The Backstreet Boys and seeing them in concert, she would have been in her late teens/early twenties. Am I the only one who, by my late teens, had outgrown this phase? I was working part time and going to college at this point not screaming like a banshee at boybands.

Why does she always talk about experiencing the same things I did when we are two completely different generations? It genuinely baffles me. She always goes on about the boybands that were popular during my teens when she would have been an adult by then. It's bizarre.

She's an enigma wrapped up in a polka dot dress.

... She is also a massive bullshit artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SAME. i am ten years younger than babs, thus i grew up in the nineties. i am a 90s kid. babs was a teenager in the 90s - and again, her stories about boyfriends etc are all over the place, because she's saying she hadn't had a boyfriend at the age of 17 and that all her "boyfriends" at this point where the faces of boyband members stuck on her bedroom walls on whom she practiced her snogging - yet she met steve when she was about 24, so all the stories she tells about the reams of ex-boyfriends dumping her at bus stops etc, the ones that she always asked out, did these "relationships" last for a few days each? because otherwise how did she fit quite so many exes into essentially a few years of her life?! make it make sense!

even the babettes in the comments on that stalking boybands story-time reel are mentioning that fact that they were aged around 13 in 1995, yet babs was 18 and rapidly invested in reading smash hits magazine and watching smtv live. she is so emotionally stunted. i am not SHOOKETH that babs ended up in a lift with the backstreet boys, because she had literally investigated where they were staying and was hanging around in the hotel waiting to bump into them. it's not even an exciting story, in that she obvs spent time and money tracking and them down, and when they all piled in the lift with her, she didn't even scream! she literally sat there frozen and waited for them to leave. such wild times! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.