Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These body shop at home consultants putting together parcels to send to Ukraine being supported by these InFluenZers.....doesn't sit right with me. 1) plenty of reports to say goods are struggling at border crossings and are just sitting there, 2) embassies and people on the ground saying they need money not goods, and 3) is this helping the consultants hit their targets? So yeah they might not be making a profit as such, but if they get a sudden influx of orders that will push them up their leaderboards resulting in targets being hit and whatever comes with that?? Just send some bleeping money.
Exactly, the people of Ukraine need money. Not some bleeping body shop products.

I refuse to support an MLM, and I refuse to believe that that woman isn’t making commission from the items she is selling.

Emma’s the kind of twit who thinks sending a nice lavender body butter to help them sleep better is her doing gods work.

I just can’t with her at the moment, everything she posts is just so bleeping tit.She must think boiled egg, fart noise man is her only audience left.
I’m not support any MLM either or these other insta twats auctioning off their Designer goods. They can duck right off, donate the money. Then charities & organisations out there can buy the goods they actually need & get them to the people that need them.

Reactions: 20
I really do hate to babfend, but I'm with her on the driving. I'm fine if I know where I'm going, places I'm used to, driving in Leicester Town, not a problem. But somewhere I'm not familiar with, or if I don't know where I need to park etc, I do get nervous, especially if its at night!
Same, but I always do a "dry run" prior, with my Husband - and I use my Sat Nav. Got to drive to Leamington Spa in a couple of weeks & I've never driven there before, so we'll do a pre journey dry run this weekend. Oh, & I also avoid motorways at all costs, even if it adds an hour or sixty to my journey 😂😂😂

Sidenote : can't believe so many of us go to the B&M and Asda at Minworth 😂😂😂😂 We should all have a secret signal 😂 Any of you go to the Stechford one? I go there, too - Argos, B&M, Matalan, Home Bargains, Poundland, Iceland Warehouse all in one retail park. I've never seen Babs there 👀

About last night..... she really is a moon face, isn't she? 😬🌚 somewhere to house her giant hooter, I guess 🤷‍♀️👃😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same, but I always do a "dry run" prior, with my Husband - and I use my Sat Nav. Got to drive to Leamington Spa in a couple of weeks & I've never driven there before, so we'll do a pre journey dry run this weekend. Oh, & I also avoid motorways at all costs, even if it adds an hour or sixty to my journey 😂😂😂

Sidenote : can't believe so many of us go to the B&M and Asda at Minworth 😂😂😂😂 We should all have a secret signal 😂 Any of you go to the Stechford one? I go there, too - Argos, B&M, Matalan, Home Bargains, Poundland, Iceland Warehouse all in one retail park. I've never seen Babs there 👀

About last night..... she really is a moon face, isn't she? 😬🌚 somewhere to house her giant hooter, I guess 🤷‍♀️👃😆
Anyone go to sainsburys castle vale 👀👀👀 that’s our local im yet to see her yet

Reactions: 11
These body shop at home consultants putting together parcels to send to Ukraine being supported by these InFluenZers.....doesn't sit right with me. 1) plenty of reports to say goods are struggling at border crossings and are just sitting there, 2) embassies and people on the ground saying they need money not goods, and 3) is this helping the consultants hit their targets? So yeah they might not be making a profit as such, but if they get a sudden influx of orders that will push them up their leaderboards resulting in targets being hit and whatever comes with that?? Just send some bleeping money.
I'm sure all the mums fleeing conflict or sat in the middle of it just want to keep their kids fed and warm and clean and alive, none of them are thinking "ooo I want a nice hot bath and pamper session". If you realllllyy want to send products send formula, nappies, baby wipes, sleeping bags, non perishable food. But yeah you're probably right about the money rather than goods

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sure all the mums fleeing conflict or sat in the middle of it just want to keep their kids fed and warm and clean and alive, none of them are thinking "ooo I want a nice hot bath and pamper session". If you realllllyy want to send products send formula, nappies, baby wipes, sleeping bags, non perishable food. But yeah you're probably right about the money rather than goods
Hang on, I read it wrong, I thought they were sending money donations, not bleeping body shop products.

Are people that stupid? Do they really think a bit of lip balm is going to make it all better?

Nice way to get a bit of publicity and some more costumers though, eh? Just when I thought MLMs couldn’t sink any lower 😡

And Emma, why don’t you just work out how much you are going to spend on more plants you don’t need today and donate the cash instead?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Can I just address the plant buying thing? I really don't get it...it's like the sodding Amazon in her Hobbit house ,she'll be needing a machete to get to top top ( and an oxygen tank with her lung capacity,! ). Her garden ( the one at the back of the house not the forest she displayed yesterday 🤢) really could do with attention. I'm guessing La'sop runs a mower over it during the summer and that's it. She'd have a whole load of content buying plants for the garden ,planting and maintaining. FFS 🤦 what am I thinking? She'd have to part company with the sofa/ bed and Netflix...and that ain't gonna happen- lazy mare!!!

Reactions: 15
I’ve been up all night, so subjected myself to a blog. She’s fatter than ever, louder than ever, more idiotic than ever. She’s like a woman on the edge. She’s not changed that much since I last saw her just as I said above. All the bad things have gotten worse. She also has no clue about the state of the world, or she just doesn’t care. Can say I won’t be watching her again, only did it as I was passing the time while my nephew and partner pushed a baby out 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Babs BABS I’m going to shout it out a bit louder, GIVE IT UP. Your tone deaf posts will lose you followers, your out shopping for plants now? WTAF? You’ve got too many plants, dresses, Disney crap, makeup, bags shoes etc as it is. I’m giving you this one for free, people want to see you DECLUTTER! No that doesn’t mean buying more storage to shove more tat in, actually get rid of your tat. You can barely move your cracking rack round that tit hole of a house you do not need more bleeping plants!
It’s like she wakes up every morning and thinks “what can I buy today?”

I wonder when the last time she actually bought something she needed rather than wanted?

I mean, we all treat ourselves from time to time. But for the majority of people that’s a couple of times. a year - not even that if there is something that you would rather treat your children too. Sometimes never, because there is just no spare money.

She must have rinsed though hundreds this week alone on clothes and now more plants that she jut doesn’t need. Fair enough, it’s her money. She clearly has a compulsion to spend on anything she can, it must be filling some sort of void.

But to show it off and be so boastful at a time when people are struggling with prices risings. To throw in peoples faces that her day today, revolves around going out to buy bleeping PLANTS, of which she has a houseful anyway. It’s distasteful and crass.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can I just address the plant buying thing? I really don't get it...it's like the sodding Amazon in her Hobbit house ,she'll be needing a machete to get to top top ( and an oxygen tank with her lung capacity,! ). Her garden ( the one at the back of the house not the forest she displayed yesterday 🤢) really could do with attention. I'm guessing La'sop runs a mower over it during the summer and that's it. She'd have a whole load of content buying plants for the garden ,planting and maintaining. FFS 🤦 what am I thinking? She'd have to part company with the sofa/ bed and Netflix...and that ain't gonna happen- lazy mare!!!
. Also read the room.. talking about buying plants and how much you’ll spend when there’s so much happening! Help out at a charity/ spend donate her money instead of buying tit clothes that don’t fit and never will’ she’s selfish

Her "expenses" (tax free tit) will be lumped in with "tangible fixed assets" - this covers things like purchases to do with "werk" (train tickets, tat, clothes, office supplies etc.,). Last year's tfa's were less than £600, so I don't think she claims her holidays as "werk" expenses. If she was just self-employed, she could possibly claim the holidays, along with a portion of her gas/electric/phone/internet/council tax bills, some of the interest on her mortgage (as she has an "office" at home and works from home) & tax, insurance & fuel for her car; but she has a Limited Company, so she can't as the rules are different. She does view her "Brummy Mummy Ltd" as a "going concern" that continues to thrive, though 😶😂

No, you're not wrong and I covered this point a few comments after the one you quoted. That's why I say NEVER EVER click their links (previously they were "swipe ups"), always just read the comments instead, to see if anyone asks where the goods are from & the Instahun has replied, or screenshot the goods and Google Image Search whatever it is. It's one great and easy way to stop lining their grubby pockets.

Oh look, it's Ozzy Babby Osborne 😬🤢🥴
Tangible fixed assets are things like cars or laptops and are depreciated on the balance sheet. Nothing to do with expenses.

Reactions: 12
I think we all have moments driving where our nervous kick it, but we don't suddenly declare it on insta moments before attending a free event to seem relatable and up our engagement.
She's fine driving to Cannock outlet which is a bit of a drive for her. It's all for content. Her life if just for (crap) content.

Reactions: 11

Yep Stechford one for me🙋🏼‍♀️, odd occasion I’ll venture to Minworth but not that often.

Reactions: 8
So I was boredom-scrolling through her old blogs last night and found this.
I thought she was a life-long Disney fan but it seems she hated it back in 2014?! What changed for her?
She always says how her and her sister made their parents take them to DLP when it opened?

She’s so full of tit. She’s one of those people who makes life up as they go along.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I assumed that she was buying plants, leaving them to die and then replacing because she seems to buy way more plants than pots to house them in. And I think that sums up my expectations of her.

Reactions: 19
I assumed that she was buying plants, leaving them to die and then replacing because she seems to buy way more plants than pots to house them in. And I think that sums up my
expectations of her.
I think you are spot on with that.

She's fine driving to Cannock outlet which is a bit of a drive for her. It's all for content. Her life if just for (crap) content.
She would drive to the ends of the earth to buy cut price tat. As long as she was back home tucked up on the sofa by 5pm with booze and chocolate and children banished to their bedrooms, obviously.

Latest grid post which is an AD....now I see why all the fuss in her 'utility' room to make space.........

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.