Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering all the histrionics and anxiety she banged on about feeling, you’d think she’d be thrilled and relieved and all the things! Doesn’t seem that way though does it

Reactions: 21
Considering all the histrionics and anxiety she banged on about feeling, you’d think she’d be thrilled and relieved and all the things! Doesn’t seem that way though does it
Maybe, just maybe, the reality is now hitting her that TT is about to be released into the wild world of Senior School kids, who can be cruel and unforgiving, and who will relentlessly bully Erin as a result of Emma's selfish ways 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 28
I think Erin is very sheltered at the moment, maybe Emma stops her having ‘play dates’🤢 because she doesn’t want to expose her to things -( her being a big yellow knob)
I think the both of them are going to be in for a big shock once September comes

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Two kids at 2 different schools in September, how ever will Bab and Ste cope. She may finally realise what a busy morning, is actually like.

It seems like TT got the school she wanted, but not the one Bab wanted her to go to. Good for TT. It's not all about you Bab😮

Reactions: 25
She’s very quiet today, since the announcement that golden child had her preferred secondary school place 🤔!

I reckon she’s gone back to her pit 🤢

Reactions: 15
She’s very quiet today, since the announcement that golden child had her preferred secondary school place 🤔!

I reckon she’s gone back to her pit 🤢
She'll be filming and editing tomorrow's tit show of a Vlog as she's had zero content since Iceland. She'll be hashing together some such bollocks about applying for Senior Schools and wittering on about not knowing if its different in Brum (it's not 🙄) to everywhere else 😴

Another Tingo 🥳🥳 2nd one today 🤣🤣🤣
She's mentioned Pancakes, and what toppings she's having - Hi 👋 Babs!

Sugar & Strawberry Jam! 🤮🤮 She's an utter woman!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She'll be filming and editing tomorrow's tit show of a Vlog as she's had zero content since Iceland. She'll be hashing together some such bollocks about applying for Senior Schools and wittering on about not knowing if its different in Brum (it's not 🙄) to everywhere else 😴

Another Tingo 🥳🥳 2nd one today 🤣🤣🤣
She's mentioned Pancakes, and what toppings she having.

Sugar & Strawberry Jam! 🤮🤮 She's an utter woman!
Is she stupid?! Jam is entirely made from sugar!!! So she’s having sugar on strawberry flavoured sugar! Dear lord!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Strawberry jam with sugar on the top?? That doesn't even sound like it'd be nice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220301_135051_com.instagram.android.jpg

Might want to rethink the sugar topping Bab...them tombstones are gonna fall out at an alarming rate in the not too distant future 🦷🦷🦷.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know all this crap will be regurgitated on her last ever day at pre school, shopping for high school uniform, first day at high school....then it's back to Halloween content. What an absolute bore fest. My daughter got her place today. I havent done a social media post, I can't even begin to imagine why I would need to. Has she actually told all of us before telling her daughter? I genuinely worry for those children with such a selfish control freak for a mother.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but I hate parents who moan about their kids growing up, may be not moan but do all the woe is me like babs. Kids grow up, it’s a simple fact. We were all children, now we are adults. Absolutely shocking. Some parents aren’t lucky enough to see their kids grow into adults. I hate when parents say “wish she would stop growing” no you wouldn’t because then they wouldn’t be here you twit. She’s really annoyed me with that blue lagoon post and complaining that Erin is growing up 😂 STOP. IT. AND. GET. A. GRIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i'm here to claim my tingo for babs' "what's your favourite pancake topping?" question box for the babettes - admittedly, i suggested a poll, but i think it's close enough 🤷🏻‍♂️ - and her reference to eating strawberry jam topped with sugar and making her teeth all gritty was definitely aimed at tattle, and the fact we raised pancake day as the perfect excuse for babs to mainline sugar! hi babs! 👋🏻

Reactions: 18
Can someone please explain to me how anyone is influenced by this tit? Bone idle cow sits on her arse doing tit like this. Pathetic
Please someone save me from my own corrupt mind, at first glance this photo looked to me like spread legs and Babs distorted face being pushed out of a vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Get some tooth whitening strips Bab, the nicotine stained dental look isn't doing you any favours. You can even lie down and watch Netflix while you do it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.