Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissed as a fart tonight and still not in her pyjamas at twenty to seven šŸ˜± Iā€™ve changed tattle, Iā€™ve changed!! See what a difference opening a packet mix making some pancakes and spending some time with your children rather than eating at 5 and banishing them to their rooms can make ā€¦ the routine is out the window and sheā€™s up like a normal human being how will she ever cope. She deffo seems on edge tonight though šŸ¤” !!

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m gonna put my neck on the line and say it wasnā€™t sent from anyone on here - just someone fed the duck up of her and her stupid pudding face popping up on their Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m gonna put my neck on the line and say it wasnā€™t sent from anyone on here - just someone fed the duck up of her and her stupid pudding face popping up on their Instagram!
Pudding face šŸ˜… like a spotted dick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does that user even exist? Would Emma actually be making these messages up to increase engagement šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does that user even exist? Would Emma actually be making these messages up to increase engagement šŸ¤”
And she gets drunk every night to show the Babettes how unhinged these comments are making her. It's all part of a plan to gain likes.

Whether it is a real comment or she's made it up, Does she not realise how dumb it looks that she can't control herself

Reactions: 15
It wouldn't suprise me. they all do it.

Just like when tattle first reared itā€™s head and they started/posted on threads about themselves. And on mumsnet.

Bunch of sad acts.

Reactions: 17
shes got a full face of makeup on in a heated pool of water? thats GREAT for your skin babs!!! if she loves herself so much why wear all that makeup to go in water.
Iā€™ve never been to Iceland but the last time I was in Austria they wouldnā€™t have let us in the pool without thoroughly washing first. That make up would have definitely been pulled up as not allowed. Are they not as strict at the blue lagoon?

Reactions: 12
She's 100% bought ready made pancakes hasn't she, 'cos it'd be so obvious from their shape and consistency if she showed them! And who TF puts marg on them anyway!!!
Like other fellow cowbags I've been to work today, but still managed to make my own pancake batter, chop up some lemons and decant sugar!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I really donā€™t get the PJ thing at 7pm every night, why?? Donā€™t they ever go out or pick up a child later? And if they donā€™t go out, why not? Why not have a night out every now and again - even with mummy friends? Very odd. And even if they donā€™t go out, why not just keep your clothes on til bedtime? Bizarre to do that every night

Maybe she put up that washed up post because she knows sheā€™s nearing the end of her career and needs the Babettes to comfort her and stoke her big fat ego?

Iā€™d like to think sheā€™d stop filming the children once they were both at secondary school. But unfortunately she seems the type of person to gaslight them and put financial worries on them if they donā€™t film as ā€œmummy wonā€™t get paidā€.

• Heart
  • Sad
more content aimed directly at tattle, with babs displaying a plate laden with banana, blueberries AND strawbs! that's more fruit than the conway kids usually see in an entire month, and it's predominantly for display purposes, as babs has already revealed that she'll be topping her pancakes with jam and sugar! excluding a few slices of banana to improve the aesthetic of her nutella-topped pancake, the overwhelming majority of that fruit will br given to the rats! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
It will be fed to the rodents by the end of the evening

• Heart
Ooh just realised...no post celebrating secondary school admission with TT. Do we think she's not got in the grammar and maybe E has got the choice she wants. Not like Bab to miss an opportunity to show off her and TT in a gushing ,cake filled grid post !šŸ¤·
It is odd that she's not celebrating? Is she trying to respect her daughter's privacy perhaps? šŸ˜šŸ˜†

Maybe she's embarrassed the school governors know already

• Haha
I really donā€™t get the PJ thing at 7pm every night, why?? Donā€™t they ever go out or pick up a child later? And if they donā€™t go out, why not? Why not have a night out every now and again - even with mummy friends? Very odd. And even if they donā€™t go out, why not just keep your clothes on til bedtime? Bizarre to do that every night
I have to admit Iā€™m more comfy in my pjs if Iā€™m at home or a baggy jumper and leggings.. but Iā€™m working and taking care of 2month old puppy while my endometriosis is making me feel rough- babs however has no excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mummy friends, would you though? I wouldn't want her plastering my face all over SM let alone being with an obnoxious so and so all evening!

• Haha
I have to admit Iā€™m more comfy in my pjs if Iā€™m at home or a baggy jumper and leggings.. but Iā€™m working and taking care of 2month old puppy while my endometriosis is making me feel rough- babs however has no excuse
No one needs an excuse to be comfy, relaxed and happy in their own home! Iā€™m in ā€œlounge wearā€ (I hate that term šŸ¤£) or pyjamas as soon as I know Iā€™m indoors and not going back out. Whether thatā€™s 4pm or 9pm! Babs can do what she likes. BUT she shouldnā€™t be so gross with itā€¦ā€¦it wouldnā€™t be so weird to be in her pyjamas all evening if she had better personal hygiene, put clean pyjamas on, exercised when she could, drank water or ate a vegetableā€¦.or if she did something useful or said something meaningfulā€¦..or if her days were actually busy with work or doing things for peopleā€¦.if she didnā€™t claim to be so busy with parenting while sitting on her arseā€¦..if she didnā€™t post the most horrendous selfies of her big grellow faceā€¦..if a couple of times a month she was out for an evening with real life friendsā€¦..Sheā€™s gross for many more reasons than just being in pyjamas!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
ethan has been an afterthought since the day he was born. actually, since the day babs' twenty-week scan revealed he was a boy, and not the planned sister for erin. babs literally moved the entire family into the hobbit house specifically to fall into the catchment area for the secondary school she wanted the golden child to attend. erin is her priority, and she won't have thought any further beyond ensuring the golden child's secondary school place. there won't be an ounce of hype in two years time when she's waiting for find out about ethan's secondary school place because she genuinely doesn't care. it probably won't even be mentioned, let alone receive a post dedicated to the brilliance of her son. she'll reluctantly scout out the local secondary schools while doing the application - fuming at the effort - without having given it any previous thought. ethan's opinion and OSFED ratings won't be taken into consideration - it will all be about convenience with her only concern being that it's nearby, so she doesn't have to put any effort into getting him there in the morning. and guaranteed if he doesn't get a place in the secondary school closest to their home, it will be his fault and there will be endless eye roles. šŸ™„šŸ™„
I donā€™t think thatā€™s right - they barely moved from their last house and I donā€™t think it would have affected secondary schools.

Reactions: 10
It is odd that she's not celebrating? Is she trying to respect her daughter's privacy perhaps? šŸ˜šŸ˜†

Maybe she's embarrassed the school governors know already
Two things

1. that ā€˜meanā€™ message she posted, I thought the other day she said she was never going to read DMs ever again šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
2. Do we think she has had a few messages saying sheā€™s a tone deaf twerp?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
After the huge deal she made about the school place announcement yesterday I'm surprised at how little she's said since šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Possibly because we've openly said we know which school it is, or possibly because she's trying to protect her girls privacy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ who the hell am I kidding lol

I reckon she'll look for a boarding school for the boy when it's his turn to "grow up" šŸ¤£šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She's 100% bought ready made pancakes hasn't she, 'cos it'd be so obvious from their shape and consistency if she showed them! And who TF puts marg on them anyway!!!
Like other fellow cowbags I've been to work today, but still managed to make my own pancake batter, chop up some lemons and decant sugar!!!
definitely ready made, because if she was actually making them - even with a pre-made batter mix - there would be a reel filming the hilarious drama of flipping pancakes and whatever craziness ensued - which would obvs involve everyone SCREAMING. plus she wouldn't be able to resist showing off her jammy, sugar-topped mess of a pancake, but their perfect shape would give away the fact she refused to even spend time helping the kids cook pancakes on pancake say! i'm surprised she actually demanded steve slice fruit and lay it out on a plate, since that the kind of effort she usually reserves for an ad! she's obvs feeling rattled if that's the content she's churning out to make a point to tattle! šŸ¤£

and the marg content was bizarre. like, she obvs realised she hadn't shared her rehashed "i'm a MONSTER" photo if her churned up flora tub in a while, but why is it displayed amongst the pancake toppings?! does she spread her pancakes in marg as a kind of adhesive layer to ensure the sugar sticks to them?! šŸ¤£

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I bloody hate when Instagram twats share messages like that with the full name. Hopefully the Babettes donā€™t give a tit/arenā€™t clever enough, but that person could be getting all sorts of cap thrown at them.
Yes, a dog whistle to their minions. Hinch and Greedy do it aswell.

I REALLY hate to babfend, but didn't they get married in the Chapel at Harvington Hall? Harvington Hall is owned by the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, so I think it must have been a Catholic ceremony.
Yes, you're right, St.Mary's which is near Harvington Hall. In that case, they're absolutely "4 wheelers" like @Nadurath Nan used to say šŸ˜‚ because they never go to Church, so they are 100% "plastic Catholics".

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.