Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did the GP say about the allergies, I seem to have I missed it?

Reactions: 5
I’m so behind today but I don’t want my daughter to be a better version of me. I want her to be the best version of herself! She’s an absolute cockwomble!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aha 🎉 TINGO 🎉 re: maid Marian pancake day post before 6am ever the predictable bleep isn’t she?!
also Emma put a bleeping top On before storying to your fwends and it’s SHROVE TUESDAY, not sodding Pancake Day. The first day of Lent even if you aren’t bothered by religion (unless there’s parties after baptism/1st Holy Communion/Confirmation for you to be the centre of attention) your family are so show some sodding respect. Ex head of RE my fat, hairy arse.

ETA I’m clearly not giving up swearing or “trolling” for Lent am I 😂😂😂
The kids and Catholic Schools makes me grit my teeth, too. Cannot stand faux religious people like her. She and Stephen never had a Catholic wedding, so everything else is a sham for attention, you're right.

Reactions: 21
I’m so behind today but I don’t want my daughter to be a better version of me. I want her to be the best version of herself! She’s an absolute cockwomble!
Exactly!! The concept that her children are their own people alludes her.

Reactions: 15
I am convinced she was never really an R.E teacher, if I hadn’t have known people who she taught I would be convinced she was lying. She clearly was tit at every other subject and she had to end up with R.E. because she is utterly tit at the subject.
What did they think of her? (The people she taught, who you know).

Erin doesn’t look at all like Babs does she? That must kill her 😂
All her Dad, Ethan is, too.

Reactions: 10
Exactly!! The concept that her children are their own people alludes her.
Continuing my thought....

Perhaps this is what happens when a)you're a narcissist and b) you children have worked for you since a young age. She basically thinks she owns them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The kids and Catholic Schools makes me grit my teeth, too. Cannot stand faux religious people like her. She and Stephen never had a Catholic wedding, so everything else is a sham for attention, you're right.
They’re what my Nan always called 4-wheeler Catholics; 4 wheels of a pram, 4 wheels of the wedding car and the 4 wheels of a hearse are the only times they’re Catholic.

Though babs didn’t even manage the full 4-wheeler collection because she’s even tit at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please someone save me from my own corrupt mind, at first glance this photo looked to me like spread legs and Babs distorted face being pushed out of a vagina
SAME!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! SAME!!!!!!!!!!! 🙈😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re what my Nan always called 4-wheeler Catholics; 4 wheels of a pram, 4 wheels of the wedding car and the 4 wheels of a hearse are the only times they’re Catholic.

Though babs didn’t even manage the full 4-wheeler collection because she’s even tit at that 😂
Babs religion is WDW

• Haha
Erin doesn’t look at all like Babs does she? That must kill her 😂
hence babs' insistence that erin pose with that matching scrunched-nose smile whenever she is in a photo with her, specifically to ensure that the babettes will comment on their likeness. she's desperate to believe that erin looks like her! note how she is always RABID and overjoyed when a babette comments on her and erin's supposed similarities, lamenting that everyone always says that the golden child looks like steve - which she hates. SHE birthed erin, thus erin owes her entire existence to babs! she could at least have the decency of being born - and growing up - as a mini emma replica! if babs could have conceived erin without steve's involvement, she would have. he was simply a pawn that she used in her desire to have children - but he rebelled, and passed on some of his characteristics, which was not part of babs's plan. 🤣

she's literally confirmed her desperation for validation that erin looks like her with her "she's a better version of ME" caption. she's not a version of YOU, babs. she's an individual. her own person. a version of her own self. it will be hard for babs to ever accept that fact of she continues it treat her kids like possessions and mere extensions of herself - yet another issue she needs ot address with her groupon counseller! as a parent, you aim for your child to be the best version of themselves, not to create a cloned version of yourself who you can then use to live your life vicariously through. erin deserves to live her own life and follow her own dreams, not pursue babs' shattered and failed aspirations, or gift her with the grandchildren babs dreams of simply because SHE had kids, thus that is what she expects of erin. equally, the fact that babs has described erin as kind, brave and smart very much shows she is absolutely not a version of babs - "better", or otherwise, since babs possesses absolutely NON of those attributes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

babs definitely resents the fact that erin looks more like steve, and is desperate for people to reassure her that she's a mini emma - hence the forced "twinning" and ridiculous forced smiles. sure erin looks like babs - in the same way anyone would look like babs if they purposefully mimicked her stupid facial gurning. the fact that erin is smiling naturally in that blue lagoon photo and looks absolutely nothing like babs shows exactly why babs usually demands she make that stupid face in every photo. it's actually nice to see erin's natural smile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Do you think when she hurt her back (in high school) her parents lavished so much attention on her that she thinks the world revolves around her?

I honestly think she has a gap in her development that is hindering her growth as an adult.

Mentally she refuses to advance in all areas in her life. She is nauseating.

For what it's worth, I think ...

Erin has Emma's squinty eyes > like rodent Nana Sandra.

... Ethan has Stevo's large cow eyes > also, like Grandpa Roger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
hence babs' insistence that erin pose with that matching scrunched-nose smile whenever she is in a photo with her, specifically to ensure that the babettes will comment on their likeness. she's desperate to believe that erin looks like her! note how she is always RABID and overjoyed when a babette comments on her and erin's supposed similarities, lamenting that everyone always says that the golden child looks like steve - which she hates. SHE birthed erin, thus erin owes her entire existence to babs! she could at least have the decency of being born - and growing up - as a mini emma replica! if babs could have conceived erin without steve's involvement, she would have. he was simply a pawn that she used in her desire to have children - but he rebelled, and passed on some of his characteristics, which was not part of babs's plan. 🤣

she's literally confirmed her desperation for validation that erin looks like her with her "she's a better version of ME" caption. she's not a version of YOU, babs. she's an individual. her own person. a version of her own self. it will be hard for babs to ever accept that fact of she continues it treat her kids like possessions and mere extensions of herself - yet another issue she needs ot address with her groupon counseller! as a parent, you aim for your child to be the best version of themselves, not to create a cloned version of yourself who you can then use to live your life vicariously through. erin deserves to live her own life and follow her own dreams, not pursue babs' shattered and failed aspirations, or gift her with the grandchildren babs dreams of simply because SHE had kids, thus that is what she expects of erin. equally, the fact that babs has described erin as kind, brave and smart very much shows she is absolutely not a version of babs - "better", or otherwise, since babs possesses absolutely NON of those attributes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

babs definitely resents the fact that erin looks more like steve, and is desperate for people to reassure her that she's a mini emma - hence the forced "twinning" and ridiculous forced smiles. sure erin looks like babs - in the same way anyone would look like babs if they purposefully mimicked her stupid facial gurning. the fact that erin is smiling naturally in that blue lagoon photo and looks absolutely nothing like babs shows exactly why babs usually demands she make that stupid face in every photo. it's actually nice to see erin's natural smile.
I agree, her smile is completely natural and my word, she does look pretty in the photo. She's going to blossom into a very beautiful young woman over the next few years. I do see her Dad in her, there's a photo on Wet San's grid of Stephen & Emma in their wedding car, & Erin absolutely has her Dad's eyes, dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Ethan does, too. Never mind eh, Babs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, her smile is completely natural and my word, she does look pretty in the photo. She's going to blossom into a very beautiful young woman over the next few years. I do see her Dad in her, there's a photo on Wet San's grid of Stephen & Emma in their wedding car, & Erin absolutely has her Dad's eyes, dark eyelashes and eyebrows. Ethan does, too. Never mind eh, Babs 😂
The kids also don't seem to have Babs size 18 genes

• Haha
I was surprised how pretty Erin was in the lagoon picture. The clenched teeth, scrunched up nose smile makes her look odd (and if she keeps it up it will give her wrinkles prematurely). Please discourage it Bab.

A lot of Tingos today - has anyone mentioned the “13 year old me” TikTok yet?

Also who gives a duck that she’s never tried lemon and sugar on a pancake? It might make people angry? And why would that be exactly? I couldn’t care less that a 44 year old woman hasn’t had lemon and sugar on a pancake.

i just stumbled upon this absolute gem of a post on babs' blog; https://www.brummymummyof2.co.uk/2014/06/teacher-tricks-to-tame-toddlers.html?m=1

i'm DEAD! i swear some of her old posts are comedy gold! this one is about how she's a "good teacher", detailing the "magic" teacher skills she uses to control the teenagers in her class which she also uses to "tame her toddlers". the list includes simply walking out the room - yep, when the teens in her RE class became too much for babs to handle, she simply walked out of the classroom! - praising positive behaviour - in which she references using stickers - and using the "countdown" technique - which she apparently "uses a lot in lessons" - counting down from ten to one to give the student ten seconds to improve their behaviour. no wonder she still treats her kids like toddlers when she spent her entire teaching career treating teenagers like toddlers! she must have been seen as an absolute joke! i wonder if she first introduced the tat reward box while teaching her RE lessons - encouraging the "toddlers" to remain in their seats, stay quiet and use their listening ears by promising to reward them at the end of each lesson! 🤣

i cannot believe she actually published this on her blog and shared her embarrassing attempts at teaching with the world. she literally worked in a secondary school - she wasn't teaching infants! she also genuinely claims that she created this "good girl book" for toddler erin inspired directly by the "tricks" she used as. a teacher to control the teenagers in her class! can you imagine babs handing out notebooks to all the teens in her classroom detailing "positive targets" to aim for - y'know, like "do good listening" - and using the books to document when they achieved these aims?! and ofc, there was a "prize" at the end, because obvs babs' teaching career was only successful as a result of bribery! hence why she thinks it's entirely appropriate to bribe her eleven year old daughter into brushing her teeth etc, because she's previously implemented this tactic upon teenagers! i swear i would have paid to be a student in one of babs' lessons! 🤣🤣

IMG_20220301_165002.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A lot of Tingos today - has anyone mentioned the “13 year old me” TikTok yet?

Also who gives a duck that she’s never tried lemon and sugar on a pancake? It might make people angry? And why would that be exactly? I couldn’t care less that a 44 year old woman hasn’t had lemon and sugar on a pancake.
Imagine if she just cam out and said all the things she's never tried like vegetables, that might make people angry. I mean until a week ago she'd not been to Taco Bell in the UK and I was furious

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.