Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh just realised...no post celebrating secondary school admission with TT. Do we think she's not got in the grammar and maybe E has got the choice she wants. Not like Bab to miss an opportunity to show off her and TT in a gushing ,cake filled grid post !🤷
She must be fuming after all the Friday nights of tuition!

shes got a full face of makeup on in a heated pool of water? thats GREAT for your skin babs!!! if she loves herself so much why wear all that makeup to go in water.
Yes, clearly forgotten about her Fitbit ad of wearing make up less 🤡

Reactions: 13
Ooh just realised...no post celebrating secondary school admission with TT. Do we think she's not got in the grammar and maybe E has got the choice she wants. Not like Bab to miss an opportunity to show off her and TT in a gushing ,cake filled grid post !🤷
Yeah I wondered this too. She didn’t seem that happy and smug like she normally would be.
Also wouldn’t have recognised it was Erin in the lagoon photo, she looks lovely when she’s not scrunching her her face up.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I wondered this too. She didn’t seem that happy and smug like she normally would be.
Also wouldn’t have recognised it was Erin in the lagoon photo, she looks lovely when she’s not scrunching her her face up.
Such a beautiful, natural smile!

Stop making her scrunch it up Emma, poor thing looks like she’s in pain in most photos.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1096281

Ok which of you cowbags did this ,? 🤣🤣
You know what though, she has Babettes blowing smile up her Casper arse every single day and all they get is either a two word response or an emoji.

Yet a hater gets a whole story. She knows her time is coming to an end, even her post now about being dressed was aimed at us. She’s losing the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I joked, but my God, she really is rattled isn’t she.

Mentioned that she’s still dressed at this time “I’ve changed!” and that she’s actually paid for something.

Something is up her arse, she seems different yesterday and today. No clown make up and just a bit on edge.

I’ve watched this woman for far too long, something is up.

Reactions: 28
Dear 13 yr old me one day you’ll embarrass your own children so they’ll get bullied at school.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I disappear for 4 hours to drive home and make Pancakes for my family (from eggs, flour and milk Emma, not a packet) and somebody goes and takes one for the team 🤣🤣🤣👍✌🙌
Well done whoever it was, that'll put her off her Jam and Sugar topped Pancakes 🥞 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bloody hate when Instagram twats share messages like that with the full name. Hopefully the Babettes don’t give a tit/aren’t clever enough, but that person could be getting all sorts of cap thrown at them.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Who sticks a spoon in a sugar bag! 😳
She bought loads of silly storage jars for her teabags and Options powder, why not for the sugar? Maybe the spoon is for when she’s singing the Mary Poppins song to herself and guzzling spoonfuls of sugar to reward herself when she feels a bit wobbly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The kids and Catholic Schools makes me grit my teeth, too. Cannot stand faux religious people like her. She and Stephen never had a Catholic wedding, so everything else is a sham for attention, you're right.
I REALLY hate to babfend, but didn't they get married in the Chapel at Harvington Hall? Harvington Hall is owned by the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, so I think it must have been a Catholic ceremony.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That she was weird and annoying, they mainly laughed about her. They can’t believe she’s a influencer now.
"Weird and annoying, they mainly laughed about her" ........... So, nothing's changed then?!! She's still weird and annoying with people laughing about her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re what my Nan always called 4-wheeler Catholics; 4 wheels of a pram, 4 wheels of the wedding car and the 4 wheels of a hearse are the only times they’re Catholic.

Though babs didn’t even manage the full 4-wheeler collection because she’s even tit at that 😂
We call them "hatchings, matchings, and dispatchings" 🤣

I was surprised how pretty Erin was in the lagoon picture. The clenched teeth, scrunched up nose smile makes her look odd (and if she keeps it up it will give her wrinkles prematurely). Please discourage it Bab.
It looks painful, more like a grimace than a smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I joked, but my God, she really is rattled isn’t she.

Mentioned that she’s still dressed at this time “I’ve changed!” and that she’s actually paid for something.

Something is up her arse, she seems different yesterday and today. No clown make up and just a bit on edge.

I’ve watched this woman for far too long, something is up.
Yeah, she's had to return the £3k fee Santander paid her for the tone deaf #AD post she deleted under pressure a couple of days ago - then the comment calling her a washed up fat narcissist tipped her over the edge 😂😂😂😂😂

Whoever sent that comment is a proper "KWEEN"! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah, she's had to return the £3k fee Santander paid her for the tone deaf #AD post she deleted under pressure a couple of days ago - then the comment calling her a washed up fat narcissist tipped her over the edge 😂😂😂😂😂

Whoever sent that comment is a proper "KWEEN"! 😂😂😂
Omg 1, how unprofessional and 2, she could've kept the post up and donated the money.

£3000? For that shite, really? How relatable for the Babettes...not. They shop at poundshop for a reason Babby

Has she let this ruin Erin's big day?

She's so problematic. People will get really fed up watching this chaos. Did someone notify the Daily Mail ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.