Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t know if you know children of not year six children”

What is she trying to say?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m sure golden girl will get a cake and a ridiculous celebration for getting into secondary school despite it actually having nothing to do with golden girl…

Reactions: 20
I’m sure golden girl will get a cake and a ridiculous celebration for getting into secondary school despite it actually having nothing to do with golden girl…
She'll probably try and make out how clever E is for getting into her local girls school, even though the school doesn't have an entrance exam, its just based on catchment area, which is why they moved there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why on earth does she think people only find out secondary school allocation only happens in Birmingham??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did we think she was doing the 11+ a few months ago? Does all this talk about schools mean she failed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did we think she was doing the 11+ a few months ago? Does all this talk about schools mean she failed it?
She still has to apply as normal, you just put the grammar school as your first choice (and keep your fingers crossed you get in!) But, as far as I can see, the local all girls school near Babs where I think she wants E to go isn't actually a grammar school, entry is just based on catchment area.

Reactions: 13
2 hours in and not even 1000 likes on that ad. Quick Babs. Hash together a quick pity me post or something. Or ask a question on your stories. Up that engagement now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An ex senior school teacher claiming NOT to know that ALL secondary school place allocations are announced on the same day 🙄🤦‍♀️ I've worked for the NHS my whole life and I knew this before applying for my own kids! She is so thick and lazy it drives me mad.
She won't say hardly anything about the actual school tomorrow as she'll want to protect the golden girl child's safety but Q the post ALL about how Emma feels,,,,,

"The one that made me a Mum (not Mom) is going to Big School 🤮🤮🤮 One minute she's fighting with her younger more annoying brother, the next minute she's off to Senior School" blah blah blah

There'll be some reference in there to "11 year old Emma, or Emma of the past". A load of old pics of the scrunched up nosed little brat, some helium balloons, and possibly even a Costco Cake 🤦‍♀️🙄🤷‍♀️🤣

Fucks Sake 🤬
She'll be rinsing this one until Sept now 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
An ex senior school teacher claiming NOT to know that ALL secondary school place allocations are announced on the same day 🙄🤦‍♀️ I've worked for the NHS my whole life and I knew this before applying for my own kids! She is so thick and lazy it drives me mad.
She won't say hardly anything about the actual school tomorrow as she'll want to protect the golden girl child's safety but Q the post ALL about how Emma feels,,,,,

"The one that made me a Mum (mot Mom) is going to Big School 🤮🤮🤮 One minute she's fighting with her younger more annoying brother, the next minute she's off to Senior School" blah blah blah

There'll be some reference in there to "11 year old Emma, or Emma of the past". A load of old pics of the scrunched up nosed little brat, some helium balloons, and possibly even a Costco Cake 🤦‍♀️🙄🤷‍♀️🤣
But no reference will be made to the damage she has done to her kids constant over sharing until she starts at secondary school and her daughter is relentlessly bullied …..all on the back of her mothers selfishness

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
But no reference will be made to the damage she has done to her kids constant over sharing until she starts at secondary school and her daughter is relentlessly bullied …..all on the back of her mothers selfishness
Obviously not! Because she is in her happy little bubble isn't she. Innocently creating content to make the Babette's lives that little bit better 🤬 Of course her actions will not effect her kids in the slightest!

Although just to add from my post above, I think if Golden Child had got into the local grammar school it'll kill Big Babs not to be able to brag about it online.

Haven’t caught up yet, just posting to say she looks awful. Who gets to 44 and can’t take her make up off properly?? Honestly look at the state of it this morning 🤣🤣
Omg this is such an example of the unhealthy lifestyle she lives 😬

Reactions: 14
I wonder, if like employers, schools can Google names to research a bit about the kids or the family. The results coming up for this family would surely have a negative affect on the kids future opportunities. Unless Babs if feeding the school some nonsense about if they let her kid in she'll do talks about social media and influenza-ing, and how to not safe guard 😅

Reactions: 10

"The one that made me a Mum (not Mom) is going to Big School 🤮🤮🤮 One minute she's fighting with her younger more annoying brother, the next minute she's off to Senior School" blah blah blah

Fucks Sake 🤬
She'll be rinsing this one until Sept now 🙄
Don't forget umpteen stories with ABBA "slipping through my fingers" playing over it 😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder, if like employers, schools can Google names to research a bit about the kids or the family. The results coming up for this family would surely have a negative affect on the kids future opportunities. Unless Babs if feeding the school some nonsense about if they let her kid in she'll do talks about social media and influenza-ing, and how to not safe guard 😅
They could, but I doubt they'd bother. The school themselves have nothing to do with admissions, it'll all be done by the LEA.
However, they'll soon find out about our Babs when Erin is crying everyday because she's being bullied about it all. They'll soon be Googling Erin Conways mother then!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Is it just me that thinks Margot is possessed and staring into my soul like some sort of death-eater when she’s stood on the upside down box?

I may be slightly sleep deprived 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.