Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hilarious that she wishes she could post about E getting into the local school but even she won’t go that far in terms of exploiting her kids. I mean WE all know why she moved.

Also I always get shocked at how many people view these threads haha. One imagine uploaded on this thread had 171 views. Sorry if this doesn’t surprise anybody else 🤣. I just like to know how many people view these threads but don’t comment, also makes me happy that more and more people are opening their eyes to her lies and delusions.

I’m deffo calling them all having a maccies for dinner tomorrow and a cake to celebrate golden girls school.

I always wonder why she so obviously dislikes little E so much. The way she speaks to him sometimes makes me so sad, the way it feels like she has to put a pic of him on the grid or else we’ll ask where is he, the way she makes it so obvious she clearly prefers golden girl. I wonder if the girl was planned and the boy was not. Has she ever said this? I wonder if in between the girl and boy, her and Steven knew they couldn’t be together but then she fell pregnant so she despises him. Maybe he reminds her of PUS and that’s why. Maybe he doesn’t fit her instagrammable life like the golden girl does. This time next year golden girl will be giving her hell I bet ya! She’ll be deep into year 7, either being picked on because of Emma or rebelling in general. Both would result into their so perfect mother and daughter relationship going the drain and she will start to force Ethan to fit into her little box that she wants him to badly to fit into now.
I beat you to the cake Tingo a few hours ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1093255
Good for you...you smug witch...she looks so pleased with herself,almost willing herself to be Ill for content and sympathy from her babettes!. Taking up an appointment which someone who's actually I'll could have used! I'd love to be on her GP list...I've not seen my GP in 2 years despite being extremely clinically vulnerable. In fact I've only seen my hospital consultant x2 in 2 years. Seems to me , any minor ailments and she and la'sop are on a hotline to the NHS . Mind you , I'd laugh my socks off if her GP is a tattler and gives her the advice we've all given e.g dietary advise and recommendation to exercise 🤣.
That’s exactly what she’ll get. Also a talk about her alcohol consumption.

Reactions: 13
Her dog loves this food but she has told us several times the dog has kibble and it’s also documented in her numerous posts that there is in fact kibble in the bowl…
It’s harmful to change a dogs diet, it has to be done slowly or they get a really upset tummy, she is even more of a witch for feeding that dog different food just for an AD and potentially making it ill
Correct on ALL points. In her past stories, you can hear the dog's dry kibble "tinkling" around the bowl as she eats her breakfast.

Also, changing a dog's food abruptly gives them the shits. New food has to be introduced slowly, over a week or two. 3 parts "old" food, 1 part new for a few days. Then 2 parts "old" food, 2 parts new for a few days. Then 1 part "old" food, 3 parts new for a few days. Finally, all new food.

The woman is an imbecile. Margot will be shitting everywhere.

View attachment 1093255
Good for you...you smug witch...she looks so pleased with herself,almost willing herself to be Ill for content and sympathy from her babettes!. Taking up an appointment which someone who's actually I'll could have used! I'd love to be on her GP list...I've not seen my GP in 2 years despite being extremely clinically vulnerable. In fact I've only seen my hospital consultant x2 in 2 years. Seems to me , any minor ailments and she and la'sop are on a hotline to the NHS . Mind you , I'd laugh my socks off if her GP is a tattler and gives her the advice we've all given e.g dietary advise and recommendation to exercise 🤣.
What is she expecting from the GP? She'll be told to take an antihistamine, rule out possible allergens one by one, & possibly have an allergen screen done at her local pharmacy. Honestly, what the duck does she think a GP can do for piggin' allergies? She's such a twit. A proper moron.

...and as others said, she's a liar about Margot being in top-top office for the first time, she's been in there a few times since they had her, the latest of which was only last week! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her dog loves this food but she has told us several times the dog has kibble and it’s also documented in her numerous posts that there is in fact kibble in the bowl…
It’s harmful to change a dogs diet, it has to be done slowly or they get a really upset tummy, she is even more of a witch for feeding that dog different food just for an AD and potentially making it ill
Hopefully it shits everywhere and in her ‘office’

* harmless shits of course

Correct on ALL points. In her past stories, you can hear the dog's dry kibble "tinkling" around the bowl as she eats her breakfast.

Also, changing a dog's food abruptly gives them the shits. New food has to be introduced slowly, over a week or two. 3 parts "old" food, 1 part new for a few days. Then 2 parts "old" food, 2 parts new for a few days. Then 1 part "old" food, 3 parts new for a few days. Finally, all new food.
that’s too complicated for thicko to follow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Emma is doing a talk for Women's Day at the local Uni, called 'Breaking the Bias'.. apparently she is Frank, funny and fearless on social media challenging stereotypes by lifting the lid on the reality of life of being a fourty-something Mum of two....

I mean, what utter Bo**ocks. She does not have an atypical life, she doesn't do a full time job, she doesn't parent like any parent I know, her main aim is filling their lives with tat. I know she'll go on about body confidence etc while hiding behind her child or getting her husband on a ladder to take a photo! Ridiculous they are hosting her to be honest! Maybe she's hoping they'll ask her to be a lecturer!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s hilarious that she wishes she could post about E getting into the local school but even she won’t go that far in terms of exploiting her kids. I mean WE all know why she moved.

Also I always get shocked at how many people view these threads haha. One imagine uploaded on this thread had 171 views. Sorry if this doesn’t surprise anybody else 🤣. I just like to know how many people view these threads but don’t comment, also makes me happy that more and more people are opening their eyes to her lies and delusions.

I’m deffo calling them all having a maccies for dinner tomorrow and a cake to celebrate golden girls school.

I always wonder why she so obviously dislikes little E so much. The way she speaks to him sometimes makes me so sad, the way it feels like she has to put a pic of him on the grid or else we’ll ask where is he, the way she makes it so obvious she clearly prefers golden girl. I wonder if the girl was planned and the boy was not. Has she ever said this? I wonder if in between the girl and boy, her and Steven knew they couldn’t be together but then she fell pregnant so she despises him. Maybe he reminds her of PUS and that’s why. Maybe he doesn’t fit her instagrammable life like the golden girl does. This time next year golden girl will be giving her hell I bet ya! She’ll be deep into year 7, either being picked on because of Emma or rebelling in general. Both would result into their so perfect mother and daughter relationship going the drain and she will start to force Ethan to fit into her little box that she wants him to badly to fit into now.
It's my opinion that Ethan was supposed to be another girl. She seems perpetually flummoxed that he is a boy. I expect Erin and the girl Ethan was clearly supposed to be were meant to be Emma and Claire 2.0.

Well that's a lie because the dog was up there when she was trying to pack before they went away and she ended up being kicked out lol
Another reason to go and buy another thing

Reactions: 14
According to a 2017 survey from the National Sleep Foundation, almost one in four married couples sleep in separate beds.

Who would've thought it was that high?

🤷‍♀️
We sleep in separate beds, he snores like a big fat pig ! He’s away a lot too so I’m used to sleeping alone. But and this maybe a bit rude babs, we have an active sex life. It’s just all to do with sleep for me.

Reactions: 20
Easy question. She's hoping for peri-menopausal content.
She'll be lucky, does she have any idea how hard it is to get a GP to discuss the menopause let alone actually prescribe HRT.

Let me save you a trip Bab, they'll say you're fat, you don't exercise, you eat crap, you don't do anything to help you're general well being.

I know that, because this is what I was told. I chose to change. You can chose to take it onboard or not.
We all know you won't.

Ps my GP is an actual angel and has helped sort my weight and my HRT.

Reactions: 19
babs will be RABID that margot is finally serving her purpose. sure, she's featured in pretty much every ad babs has filmed since she bought her, but now she's actually bringing in specific ads from dog-related brands. she's definitely gonna outrank TT in babs' hierarchy of favourite possessions, now she's earning babs money and increasing engagement with the instaworthy "cuteness" that the golden child has aged out of. 🤷🏻‍♂️

babs talking about lentils, when i doubt she has any idea what a lentil is! i would pay to watch her attempt to point out a lentil from a selection of beans and pulses! 🤣

even poor ethan wasn't allowed to eat lentils when he was vegetarian, and margot is being fed more vegetables in one meal than the conway kids are given in a week! even the rats eat better than erin and ethan, with the fresh salad in the fridge being reserved entirely for them. strictly no cucumber for ethan - or naz, presumably. 😔

and i assume it was just a wild coincidence that "poorly" grandad rog was rolled out just before that dog food ad - because it's highly unlike babs to use a "woe is me" post exploiting her sick father to her own advantage, using photos of him looking unwell to increase engagement prior to ad! 😡

Reactions: 16
She'll be lucky, does she have any idea how hard it is to get a GP to discuss the menopause let alone actually prescribe HRT.

Let me save you a trip Bab, they'll say you're fat, you don't exercise, you eat crap, you don't do anything to help you're general well being.

I know that, because this is what I was told. I chose to change. You can chose to take it onboard or not.
We all know you won't.

Sadly you are right. It's unlikely she'll even be offered a blood test to check if she is peri menopausal as she is outside the remit of concern in terms of abnormalities etc, because of her age. They'll look at her age, lifestyle and medical/family history and advise on obvious changes and that'll be it.

• Sad
I hope her wasteful appointment with GP results in her being told to have a wash and eat better 🙄
They wont see her size via a phone call and if the therapy is anything to go by I'm sure they'll be lots of economical truths told 😵

We all know you won't.

My GP was fantastic. I booked an appointment, no problem. Telephone consultation, went through a raft of questions, but she prescribed me HRT patches on the spot. Been on them 8 months now, life changing! I think since Davina McCall did that myth busting programme on C4 with Dr Louise Newson, it's helped open up the gateway for women to be able to access HRT, as women are more informed than they were before and go into a consultation armed with good knowledge.

Babs should (and any Tattlers who are/think they are perimenopausal) download the "Balance" app. It's a fantastic tool that maps all your symptoms, periods (if any) etc., and is jam packed with really good, up to date info (not antiquated claptrap that we've been fed from the 1970's).

This is not an #AD, just good solid advice for Babs, even though she doesn't read Tattle 😉😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i'm sure it's a relief to all cowbags - as it certainly was to me - to open IG this morning and discover that babs had a "lovely sunday" - obvs to the point she was so drunk she was rendered incapable of removing her make-up - and that she's managed to book herself a GP appointment to discuss her "allergies". all is well in the world, because babs - minus the secondary school anxiety and lack of sleep #firstworldproblems - is absolutely fine! 👌🏻

it's not like there's a literal war happening, with all the terror and fear and death and loss and multitude of resulting unimaginable consequences - emma conway is having a "happy monday" with her usual gurning and absolutely no concept of the fact that a "nice walkity walk" is a concept many people can only dream of right now - and that's all that matters! i'm sure the babettes are all feeling reassured and sparkly as a direct result of babs proving she gives zero fucks about anyone but HERSELF. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.