Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that she always skips past Pancake Day!? 🤷‍♀️ Is this because it involves actual cooking, and opening a pre made pack of batter and adding milk would laugh her off the internet??
We're getting an Easter haul aren't we 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Although just to add from my post above, I think if Golden Child had got into the local grammar school it'll kill Big Babs not to be able to brag about it online.
Oh yes, she wouldn't be able to share her "Mother of the Century" homemade excel certificate, or the countless postcards that came through the letter box congratulating her on her mothering achievement

Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice that she always skips past Pancake Day!? 🤷‍♀️ Is this because it involves actual cooking, and opening a pre made pack of batter and adding milk would laugh her off the internet??
You'd think Aunt Bessie would be her friend here!
And yes, for a catholic family with a former RE lead at the helm, Shrove Tuesday through to Easter Sunday = lots to share 🐰🐣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahh the religious holiday Babs the ex RE teacher can't remember. I'm sure she taught her students all about ow holidays are only for tat hauls

Reactions: 17
..probably too sophisticated for their beige palate!! Plus the fact she’d have to get off her arse to prepare different toppings and actually use the hob to cook the pancakes for her children is far too much like effort !

Reactions: 13
Nice to see you looking dog rough as per Bab..not! The dog looks better than you first thing in the morning...and even she looks a scruffy mutt. Comes to something when the dog eats better in that house than the humans! Loving the lack of cooperation Margot is displaying in the ad...go on Margot bite the annoying grellow twit!
Screenshot_20220228_094607_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s hilarious that she wishes she could post about E getting into the local school but even she won’t go that far in terms of exploiting her kids. I mean WE all know why she moved.

Also I always get shocked at how many people view these threads haha. One imagine uploaded on this thread had 171 views. Sorry if this doesn’t surprise anybody else 🤣. I just like to know how many people view these threads but don’t comment, also makes me happy that more and more people are opening their eyes to her lies and delusions.

I’m deffo calling them all having a maccies for dinner tomorrow and a cake to celebrate golden girls school.

I always wonder why she so obviously dislikes little E so much. The way she speaks to him sometimes makes me so sad, the way it feels like she has to put a pic of him on the grid or else we’ll ask where is he, the way she makes it so obvious she clearly prefers golden girl. I wonder if the girl was planned and the boy was not. Has she ever said this? I wonder if in between the girl and boy, her and Steven knew they couldn’t be together but then she fell pregnant so she despises him. Maybe he reminds her of PUS and that’s why. Maybe he doesn’t fit her instagrammable life like the golden girl does. This time next year golden girl will be giving her hell I bet ya! She’ll be deep into year 7, either being picked on because of Emma or rebelling in general. Both would result into their so perfect mother and daughter relationship going the drain and she will start to force Ethan to fit into her little box that she wants him to badly to fit into now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her dog loves this food but she has told us several times the dog has kibble and it’s also documented in her numerous posts that there is in fact kibble in the bowl…
It’s harmful to change a dogs diet, it has to be done slowly or they get a really upset tummy, she is even more of a witch for feeding that dog different food just for an AD and potentially making it ill

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So the dog officially eats better than the kids now 🤨 bet she had to Google how to spell those strange words ‘veg’ and ‘lentils’ too
Honestly, she should whack one of those packs of dog food in the microwave with some gravy for the humans in the house - it would be the healthy meal they have eaten in years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Honestly, she should whack one of those packs of dog food in the microwave with some gravy for the human dog the house - it would be the healthy meal they have eaten in years.
It’s all lies - see my post above! The dog has kibble normally. She has just given it this food for the ad and potentially made it ill in the process

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It’s all lies - see my post above! The dog has kibble normally. She has just given it this food for the ad and potentially made it ill in the process
It’s been many years since I had a dog, but yeah, enjoy cleaning up the diarrhoea after that sudden change in Margos diet, you massive twit.

Reactions: 14
In her latest reel she states that she "Loves love" but I notice that there seems to scant evidence of love in her relationship with her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that's a lie because the dog was up there when she was trying to pack before they went away and she ended up being kicked out lol
Exactly what I was coming here to say but you beat me to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope her wasteful appointment with GP results in her being told to have a wash and eat better 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220228_115622_com.instagram.android.jpg

Good for you...you smug witch...she looks so pleased with herself,almost willing herself to be Ill for content and sympathy from her babettes!. Taking up an appointment which someone who's actually I'll could have used! I'd love to be on her GP list...I've not seen my GP in 2 years despite being extremely clinically vulnerable. In fact I've only seen my hospital consultant x2 in 2 years. Seems to me , any minor ailments and she and la'sop are on a hotline to the NHS . Mind you , I'd laugh my socks off if her GP is a tattler and gives her the advice we've all given e.g dietary advise and recommendation to exercise 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just because today's thread is a bit quiet I thought I would have a nosey around her blog.

I stumbled across this poem she wrote for "the boy".

Why must she exploit the most vulnerable in her life?

17/11/17

I OFTEN WATCH YOU WHILST YOU SLEEP

I often watch you
Whilst you sleep
I quietly open the door
And in I creep

I stand quite still
And stop and stare
Too scared to breathe
In case you know I'm there

You're so cross at the moment
And it's hard to see
You shout, you scream
And say you "hate" me

You row with your sister
And call her names
You start off playing nicely
But then ruin every game

You're so well behaved at school
And for that I am pleased
But when you're back at home
I can't quite work out what you need

You scream that you're hungry
Then won't eat your tea
You say you want a cuddle
Then try to wrestle me

I miss my baby boy
Who was fair and oh so sweet
So happy and content
Went shy for people that we meet

I know it's just a phase
And one day this time will go
You will start to say "yes!"
Instead of screaming "NO"

So inside your room
Each night I stand
I kiss your rose bud lips
And hold your chubby hand

You'll always be my best boy
Even when you can be quite cruel
I know that you're just tired
From all that fun in school

So each night I will hover
And quietly look and stare
You won't remember it
But please know I was always there.

I'm sorry but what an absolute witch to write that about one of your kids and then PUBLISH it for the public to read. She is basically blaming him for everything even though she has told us on multiple occasions that she has to "divide and conquer" because both of the kids fight. That poem (I use that word loosely) is suggesting that Ethan is responsible for all of the arguments in that house and he ruins everything. What an absolute arse hole of a mother to say things like that about her own son. Of course parents feel like this sometimes. My daughter is pushing boundaries at the moment and sometimes I just want to scream but NEVER would I write that online or tell her to her face. Never.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1093255
Good for you...you smug witch...she looks so pleased with herself,almost willing herself to be Ill for content and sympathy from her babettes!. Taking up an appointment which someone who's actually I'll could have used! I'd love to be on her GP list...I've not seen my GP in 2 years despite being extremely clinically vulnerable. In fact I've only seen my hospital consultant x2 in 2 years. Seems to me , any minor ailments and she and la'sop are on a hotline to the NHS . Mind you , I'd laugh my socks off if her GP is a tattler and gives her the advice we've all given e.g dietary advise and recommendation to exercise 🤣.
Over call will go something like,
What is your weight Mrs Conway?
Size 18.
What is you diet like Mrs Conway?
Size 18.
What is your weekly alcohol consumption Mrs Conway?
Size 18
Are your periods regular?
Yes I have period cake once a month
Hmmm, Ok

• Haha
Reactions: 32
An ex senior school teacher claiming NOT to know that ALL secondary school place allocations are announced on the same day 🙄🤦‍♀️ I've worked for the NHS my whole life and I knew this before applying for my own kids! She is so thick and lazy it drives me mad.
She won't say hardly anything about the actual school tomorrow as she'll want to protect the golden girl child's safety but Q the post ALL about how Emma feels,,,,,

"The one that made me a Mum (not Mom) is going to Big School 🤮🤮🤮 One minute she's fighting with her younger more annoying brother, the next minute she's off to Senior School" blah blah blah

There'll be some reference in there to "11 year old Emma, or Emma of the past". A load of old pics of the scrunched up nosed little brat, some helium balloons, and possibly even a Costco Cake 🤦‍♀️🙄🤷‍♀️🤣

Fucks Sake 🤬
She'll be rinsing this one until Sept now 🙄

My daughter starts school in September (primary school) and I don't find out where she's going until April. Babs, that's also national. School placements are generally national 🤦‍♀️😂.

Her comments about school admissions today, you wouldn't even know she used to be a teacher! Why would Brum be the only place where you have the option to put down 6 choices? Because outside of Birmingham we're all guaranteed to go to one local school?! Even though schools nationwide are massively oversubscribed? Wtf is she on? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.