Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I have allergies...when I remember, and if I need engagement from the babettes.

Sometimes I mention long dog walks in local woods, however, in reality I struggle shuffling from couch to snack cupboard.

Sometimes I mention puppy classes, until Margot failed and I didnt want to mention it again.

Sometimes I mention my ailing father or a woe is me post, conveniently just before an #ad #didanyonenotice

Reactions: 20
Sometimes I mention my ex boyfriend and related anxiety dreams because my husband adores me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And surprisingly this morning she is asking PUS for an opinion from her pit stories thereby clearly disproving our comments of them not sharing a bed 🤷‍♀️ Hi Babs 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’d have thought someone who was a secondary school teacher would have known how school placements work.

You’d have thought someone who has filled in the form with options for their daughter might have read the associated paperwork to know how it works.

I have no kids, never worked in a school and I know how the system works. Is there anything babs isn’t absolutely tit at?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You’d have thought someone who was a secondary school teacher would have known how school placements work.

You’d have thought someone who has filled in the form with options for their daughter might have read the associated paperwork to know how it works.

I have no kids, never worked in a school and I know how the system works. Is there anything babs isn’t absolutely tit at?
If she was friends with the school moms then she'd have someone to discuss all this with

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here. She pisses me off on the daily, this mornings comments about school placement included. Why does she think Birmingham is so separated from the rest of the country? Why is it only Birmingham finding out school placements tomorrow? Why is it only her and Birmingham who listed 6 six schools. No you utter moron it’s the whole country who finds out school placements, the whole country are advised to list 6 schools. How do you not know this?! She’s so bloody annoying, I don’t know why I put myself watching her. I guess it’s a car crash isn’t it. It’s one thing keeping herself in her “bubble” to hide from the horrific news but staying in the “bubble” to hide from life is ridiculous. Grow up woman!

Reactions: 28
And surprisingly this morning she is asking PUS for an opinion from her pit stories thereby clearly disproving our comments of them not sharing a bed 🤷‍♀️ Hi Babs 👋
His mumbled "not sure" like he could not be less interested!! It's just more proof that she really does live in a bubble. She knows it's tomorrow in Birmingham because its relevant TO HER, it would have taken a 2 second google to find out if its national or regional so she could say "good luck" to all the babettes kids awaiting the news but then she wouldn't have had an excuse to "prove" Ste was in the bedroom. I must confess, I will chuckle a bit if TT doesn't get first choice because Emma will be fuming! No doubt we will be in "it's fine, it's fine, it's FINE" overload.

• Haha
😂😂😂😂 Morning Babs, are you all caught up on doom scrolling. Your husband hates your job & can’t involve himself can he? You may as well keep him off your stories/ videos completely he’s useless to your hobby. Without doing anything he makes a mockery of your marriage & “career”. Hope that helps.

• Heart
That dog looks like it stinks! Hasn't it not long been to the groomers, or am I thinking of someone else? It shouldn't look that matted!

• Sad
Why isn’t the box the right way up and why isn’t she standing far enough back for you to see the whole logo. Then in the second picture the flash is blurring the words, how can she be so tit at her job and get away with it? There’s no pride in her work, that ad took less than five minutes ans it shows

7am on a Monday morning and the Babettes are hit with an ad. If she says they’re all her friends why is she starting the week with advertising to them?

• Angry
That dog looks like it stinks! Hasn't it not long been to the groomers, or am I thinking of someone else? It shouldn't look that matted!
She only got a puppy intro the last time (bathed & dried, trimmed the face, cleared the pads & sanitary trim), agree she needs a full groom now. Babs won’t want to do that as she likes her fluffy scruffy & she’ll lose her cuteness (not that she’s got any just now in that state). Plus she’ll have to pay full price & a dog like that may cost extra if she’s naughty & we all know Babs hates parting with cash if it isn’t being spent on her.

Hate the way she holds her dog, gripping her back paws so she can’t move.

Reactions: 13
not offended at all. You are free to say whatever you want. i agree with you about the comma, but I thought titles were meant to be an exact copy of the original suggestion. I just thought maybe other people should get a turn of creating threads and I’ve not been fair in doing so many of them.
as you say back to Babs now ☺
I do apologize, I should have put a comma when I made the suggestion. I'll use the excuse that unlike Babs I don't have a master degree (or any degree for that matter) 😉
Hope everyone is ok on here though 💖 can we go back to uniting over our mutual hatred of Kween TweedleBrum 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sometimes, I claim I'm great at my job, when actually I'm tit at it.

Sometimes, I pretend my marriage is perfect, when actually my husband would rather scroll Grindr.

Sometimes, I act like I'm a "very good mother", when actually I'm a twit.

This is addictive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This happy bubble safe space tit she claims to provide/live in. Translates to 'Unless its about me or something I can relate back to myself, then I will ignore it'. Because this is Emma's World and its all about her.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So the dog officially eats better than the kids now 🤨 bet she had to Google how to spell those strange words ‘veg’ and ‘lentils’ too

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the dog officially eats better than the kids now 🤨 bet she had to Google how to spell those strange words ‘veg’ and ‘lentils’ too
It’s also another company that will work with anyone. She did get the new Wimpy Kid book ad this time round did she?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.