Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
A thread title 😍
This calls for celebration.. of a takeaway as it's Saturday, complete with a dance whilst wearing no bra so my cracking rack flops around 👌

@shazbev in response to your screenshot I've fixed it - to whoever put the carrot in. Carrot is way too healthy for this horsey 😉

2022-02-26-15-05-37-141.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

BonBon27

VIP Member
Sometimes I pretend random people compliment me because I’m so insecure that even fictional validation and attention makes me feel good about myself.

Sometimes I pretend I’m super intelligent but I actually don’t know when to use a comma so I just chuck in full stops and hope for the best.

Sometimes I pretend I’m a super Disney fan but really I just like going there because I can show off as it’s really expensive, shop for loads of unnecessary tat first, take loads of Insta worthy photos and eat mountains of crap food.

Sometimes I pretend my followers are friends so that they like me and will pay me compliments and line my pockets buying my shit over priced merch.

(I need to stop but this is fast becoming my new favourite game 🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
I mean what goes through her head that she thinks the Babettes want a daily flash of her fanny as a permanent fixture on her grid!!!

Next thread suggestion:

#103 Flashing her gusset on her grid, right next to a picture of the golden kid!

ChickenWine

VIP Member
She'll be filming and editing tomorrow's shit show of a Vlog as she's had zero content since Iceland. She'll be hashing together some such bollocks about applying for Senior Schools and wittering on about not knowing if its different in Brum (it's not 🙄) to everywhere else 😴

Another Tingo 🥳🥳 2nd one today 🤣🤣🤣
She's mentioned Pancakes, and what toppings she having.

Sugar & Strawberry Jam! 🤮🤮 She's an utter tramp!
Is she stupid?! Jam is entirely made from sugar!!! So she’s having sugar on strawberry flavoured sugar! Dear lord!

• Sick
  • Haha

Baboff

No changing sheets isn't the worst
Having your home bombed and fleeing with your children to another country is far fucking worse.
Changing sheets is just fucking basic hygiene you daft fucking twat

Oh and Babs you look like a 70 year old in the picture. Im not sure why you think looking like a pensioner is your unique selling point on insta. But you do you hun

Attachments

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
How much is this washing machine? How big is it? Does it have a wool cycle? Can I put a duvet in it?

Doesn’t tell us any of these things but tells us about Steve’s pants. She’s shit.

• Heart

Tweacle

Poor mr tweacle has a morbid fear / hatred of her. He’s just text me to tell me she has her vag out and he now feels he may need therapy 😅. If she wants a clothing / accessories line, which some of us think she does. I have it on very good authority that it won’t be happening anytime soon. Unless her beloved primark picks her up to go along with the rest of the shit they sell.

• Haha
  • Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
View attachment 1096127
She’s going to share Blue Lagoon 🤑 shots as much as she can, isn’t she? Well until she can share the DisneyLand content.
If she loves the skin she's in why has she gone into the thermal water with a full face of makeup on?

Also, she doesn't love her whole body, she loves her "cracking rack" and only because she thinks that's what men want hence the choice of very revealing swimwear.

If she loved her body she'd stop calling it a mum tum and just call it a stomach

If she loved her body and the skin she's in she'd stop treating it like a dustbin

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
This suuuuuuuch bullshit as if she turns into ‘mama bear’ the actual phrase made a bit of bile regurgitate into my mouth 🤑

she can’t cope with anything big or small #bitrude

and she seriously needs to stop putting those ugly close up pictures up as she looks like a twat
Mama bear mode - aka having a meltdown on the bathroom floor 😂

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread title with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

Recap

The last thread pretty much covered the Iceland mini break. Babs paid £80 for upgrade lounge at Birmingham airport so they could ‘use the facilities, newspapers and buffet for 3 hours’ however didn’t pay for express checkin so only had 30 minutes in the lounge where they consumed a mountain of beige pastries. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Only the belated birthday boy seemed to have appropriate attire fit the holiday. Apart from babs hiding his trunks because she is a twat forgetting his speedos. Several photos of boy E with no gloves. Babs admitted she should have bought a bigger coat. Wonder what the locals thought of her walking around in freezing temperatures with her coat undone.

They spent the first night and the following day in the hotel room because there’s snow in Iceland. Who would have thought that. The new backpacks she’d bought for herself and girl E weren’t waterproof 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks like PUS had to sleep on the sofa bed, what a treat for him.

They did the golden circle tour (I’ve still no idea what that actually is her vlogs don’t explain anything) and she got her 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 shot in the Blue Lagoon. Obviously missed the northern lights because babs the children need to go to bed early.

on the plane home a Babbette passed a postcard down the plane, telling Babs how WONDERFUL she is. Yeah right. Sure she did.

she spent Friday wallowing in the dreaded red leopard print pjs. Doing 6 loads of washing and cleaning. Then had a bath and changed in to the red leopard print pjs 🤢.

Uploaded an AD fir Santander and then swiftly deleted when the comments were full of people using the Ukraine flag.

She’s tried to reference the dreadful situation in Ukraine. But as usual made a mess of it. It’s not like she has a masters or was head of RE or anything…..

Saturday was emergency damage limitations. poor grandad rog has been wheeled out for the sympathy post. Taken on a tour round The Villa. Girl E who is supposedly a huge football fan was not allowed to go.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
You’d have thought someone who was a secondary school teacher would have known how school placements work.

You’d have thought someone who has filled in the form with options for their daughter might have read the associated paperwork to know how it works.

I have no kids, never worked in a school and I know how the system works. Is there anything babs isn’t absolutely shit at?

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Why is she so worried about this fucking senior school fiasco! The school she moved house specifically to be in the catchment for is 3 roads away from her house and less than 1 mile away! She is such an over dramatic attention seeking twat! Of course the golden girl will get in. Unless this is all about the 11+ and she's waiting until tomorrow to find out if Girl Wonder scored high enough to get into the local Grammar School. Either way she needs to wind her neck in! There will be people who genuinely are worried about this tonight and as per usual she's acting like the little scared vulnerable idiot to up her engagement, when the reality is that she is such a manipulative control freak that this whole family moved house to make sure the Golden Brat got into THE BEST school 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Here's the post we've been waiting for "she's a much better version of me. Which is what you wish your kids to be". Actually Emma I wish my kids to be the best version of themselves! They are their own person, not a copy of their mother which just shows the kind of parent she's been, so narcissistic she just wants little Emma's out there.
I just rolled my eyes so fucking hard at this.
I don’t know any parent that wants their children to be a better version of them?! I know from my own personal experience I want my children to be the best version of themselves!!

I am convinced she was never really an R.E teacher, if I hadn’t have known people who she taught I would be convinced she was lying. She clearly was shit at every other subject and she had to end up with R.E. because she is utterly shit at the subject.
My SIL works in the school she did. Honestly one day I’m gonna get her drunk to get her to tell the stories 😂😂 I have mentioned the grellow one to her and her face was a picture, apparently she thought I had more taste than to follow her shitshow 😬😬

• Haha
Long time lurker here. She pisses me off on the daily, this mornings comments about school placement included. Why does she think Birmingham is so separated from the rest of the country? Why is it only Birmingham finding out school placements tomorrow? Why is it only her and Birmingham who listed 6 six schools. No you utter moron it’s the whole country who finds out school placements, the whole country are advised to list 6 schools. How do you not know this?! She’s so bloody annoying, I don’t know why I put myself watching her. I guess it’s a car crash isn’t it. It’s one thing keeping herself in her “bubble” to hide from the horrific news but staying in the “bubble” to hide from life is ridiculous. Grow up woman!

RonDonLongLegs

Imagine having a dog and saying ‘I might go for a walk today…. I don’t know..’. Honestly that shouldn’t even be a plan for the day that you list as it should happen every day, preferably multiple times a day. It’s like listing brush your teeth and eating food as part of your plans for the weekend

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
I joked, but my God, she really is rattled isn’t she.

Mentioned that she’s still dressed at this time “I’ve changed!” and that she’s actually paid for something.

Something is up her arse, she seems different yesterday and today. No clown make up and just a bit on edge.

I’ve watched this woman for far too long, something is up.

Nadurath

VIP Member
The kids and Catholic Schools makes me grit my teeth, too. Cannot stand faux religious people like her. She and Stephen never had a Catholic wedding, so everything else is a sham for attention, you're right.
They’re what my Nan always called 4-wheeler Catholics; 4 wheels of a pram, 4 wheels of the wedding car and the 4 wheels of a hearse are the only times they’re Catholic.

Though babs didn’t even manage the full 4-wheeler collection because she’s even shit at that 😂

• Haha