Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Outnumbered

So she didn't move the shoe rack because her lovely friends said. No, she moved it so she could sprawl on the floor in front of her new #adgifted washer whilst doing a grimace on her beaky face at the wet lettuces skiddy knickers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Memmy

VIP Member
She thinks it's funny and quirky and adorable 🙄
Basically she's not got anything interesting to say, she's not academic (the masters is a joke), she's not got any creative talents or skills, she's not sporty, she's not a model so she resorts to being a clown (sorry to actual clowns out there). Her career as evolved into being the town jester for clicks and likes. It's pretty pathetic.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
why is she acting like she won't have to do any more book days? Talking about if she has grandkids she can do their costumes. Babs you have another child other than Erin, who still has a couple of years left at primary school. And also a lot of secondary schools still dress up, luckily my sons school doesn't, I can't stand dress up days and he isn't a fan either

• Sad
  • Heart
That home bargains haul, manic. Cant get her words out, all over the place. Has she not heard of pause, re-record and edit? She looks awful, like there's a medical self-induced issue. Did her hair snap off? The yellow stripes for 2 week old dye is shocking and the roots 😬 Again, trying to fulfil her life through purchases of tat, will tell Stephen what she wants for mother's day! An utter control freak, and her therapist needs to help her with this but perhaps Babs controls the agenda there too?
I think most mother's usually say "no don't get me anything" and are happy with a lay in and some chocs, not Babs of course she needs the tat.

This year though it actually makes me feel sick that she would request a specific gift, because as is always the way with wars, mothers are bearing the brunt of this, Russian mother's losing their sons because a murderous dictator sent them to invade, Ukrainian mother's having to leave their homes and husbands behind and take their children to safety to places where they have never been, know no one and don't speak the language.

FFS Emma read the fucking room, just try and imagine that, close your eyes and pretend that you have half an hour to get you and your kids out of your hobbit house, you can't take anything and you'll probably never see your house or Steve again. But yeah, make sure you get the exact specific mug you want for mother's Day.

• Heart

Whats_my_name_again

These body shop at home consultants putting together parcels to send to Ukraine being supported by these InFluenZers.....doesn't sit right with me. 1) plenty of reports to say goods are struggling at border crossings and are just sitting there, 2) embassies and people on the ground saying they need money not goods, and 3) is this helping the consultants hit their targets? So yeah they might not be making a profit as such, but if they get a sudden influx of orders that will push them up their leaderboards resulting in targets being hit and whatever comes with that?? Just send some fucking money.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Same with George Michael. Paid a student nurse's debts off and did many other good things without the need to show it off.
Absolutely loads of celebs do this and it's so heart warming.
Ant & Dec donate hundreds of thousands to homeless charities and they've even bought a few halfway houses in London, I've volunteered at one of them. Non of it is ever publicised though, because genuine people don't do it for that reason!!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Where is tonight's Takeaway? The local Chinese takeaway will be in panic mode, 2 weeks running and no beige food order from the Conways, they'll be alerting West Mids Police 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
🚨🚨🚨Bab’s has been among us this week maybe🚨🚨🚨

im suffering the vlog. She’s just done a little spiel about how she was reading her comments and then saw ‘a little thread’ about how she’s not really addressed what’s going in in Ukraine.

• Haha
  • Wow

hattie20

VIP Member
People are dying the world is at war - people are fleeing with only the clothes on their back and that twat is spending a fortune on endless amounts of clothes and parading around in them.
Read the fucking room you awful woman
Yes keep ur little area of the Internet happy 🤮 but show some fucking awareness
This has been her downfall over the past couple of years.

She’s shown absolutely no compassion or understanding to how most people live, yet she proclaims to be “one of us”.

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
From her latest YouTube vlog.....and which is why she's suddenly put up an Ukraine donation post 😏🙄
She's SO FULL OF SHIT!!! 😡💩😡💩😡💩😡💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 We all KNOW if she (& PUS) were doing ANYTHING to help the Ukraine effort she'd have let evvvvvvvvvvverybody know about it. No WAY would she pass up the opportunity to have baaabettes 🐑 fawning over her and telling her how wonderfully generous and caring she is. GTFOH Babnocchio 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 Lying, selfish, asshole. She doesn't give two shits about Ukrainians, it doesn't affect her or interfere with her mundane boring life. Ugh! I fu<k^ing LOATHE that chunktwunt 🤬🤮

ETA : If she posts ANYTHING regarding her & PUS "helping Ukraine" as an afterthought, she's purely solidyfying that she's an ignorant, selfish, self-serving C U Next Tuesday 😒😑😠👊

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Klp86

VIP Member
I’m sure golden girl will get a cake and a ridiculous celebration for getting into secondary school despite it actually having nothing to do with golden girl…
She'll probably try and make out how clever E is for getting into her local girls school, even though the school doesn't have an entrance exam, its just based on catchment area, which is why they moved there 🤣

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's doom scrolling Tattle isn't she 🤣🤣🤣
Hi Emma, you fucking melt 🤬

I already cannot bare how she is going to be tomorrow, and what she'll post about The Golden Girl Child's school place 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha