Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SNHG

“I don’t know if you know children of not year six children”

What is she trying to say?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I realise I’ve been hogging the creation of the new thread for a long time now. I won’t do any more as I seem to have messed this one up. I’m certain that the thread suggestion chosen had the most votes at the time of creation, and I just copy and paste the suggestion exactly as originally written as that was what was voted for. That’s just how I’ve done it not to say that’s correct 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Considering all the histrionics and anxiety she banged on about feeling, you’d think she’d be thrilled and relieved and all the things! Doesn’t seem that way though does it
Maybe, just maybe, the reality is now hitting her that TT is about to be released into the wild world of Senior School kids, who can be cruel and unforgiving, and who will relentlessly bully Erin as a result of Emma's selfish ways 🤬🤬🤬

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Sometimes, I claim I'm great at my job, when actually I'm shit at it.

Sometimes, I pretend my marriage is perfect, when actually my husband would rather scroll Grindr.

Sometimes, I act like I'm a "very good mother", when actually I'm a twat.

This is addictive 🤣

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
Ahem! :D:ROFLMAO:

Did she also say “fry-yay we survived another week” (I can’t listen I just look at the bloody subtitles) - of all weeks to say that - she’s hardly had to flee her home to survive has she. TONE DEAF
Yeah, that comment about surviving felt like a fucking kick.

A lot of people didn’t survive this week, you monumental arsehole.

Didn’t your ticky toky news tell you that?

Pull your head out of your arse once in a while and you might realise there is more to the world than bargain shops and plants.

• Heart
  • Angry

Memmy

VIP Member
Did Babs see how upset Alison Hammond got because of her obesity, her compulsion to overconsume food, she even called obesity a disease. A disease in the sense that it is an addiction to food like alcoholism is an addiction to alcohol. At no point did I hear Alison Hammond say obesity is cured by buying clothes, taking photos in manipulative angles, calling yourself body confident in your insta bio etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
its 7:20pm on a Saturday and Babs and Steve are watching love is blind, WHERE ARE THOSE KIDS? why are they not playing games, or watching a film, or even watching Ant and Dec? and again what time do these people eat?!

• Sad

LiveLoveLaugh77

I’m still on page 10 of this thread so am gonna catch up tonight but thought I’d post my WhatsApp exchange with my sister yesterday 😂
E5D369F8-3D30-4E35-A3BD-421187357D5E.jpeg
99A0BF5B-25AD-4961-B39E-424BDF04876C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
FML does she have an alarm set on her phone? Every 6 weeks it goes off so she can talk about the Backstreet Boys and the song no one gives a shit about.
Another one for #mumhacks - pack lunches the night before, do a load of washing a day.
One for the Vegas photo with Bros.
One for swimming costume action.
Etc etc etc……blah blah blah 😴😴😴

• Haha

Maple5

A few years ago, when I actually liked her, I showed my friend her insta as he works for a ladies fashion retailer (small but fairly well known). I suggested she would be a great person to send some clothes to as she fitted their image (mum, loves dresses, larger lady etc) - they took one look at her account and ran a mile. Even back then she was too uncouth and lacking any class or decorum for them to be associated with her! She’s only got worse!!

• Haha
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Babs BABS I’m going to shout it out a bit louder, GIVE IT UP. Your tone deaf posts will lose you followers, your out shopping for plants now? WTAF? You’ve got too many plants, dresses, Disney crap, makeup, bags shoes etc as it is. I’m giving you this one for free, people want to see you DECLUTTER! No that doesn’t mean buying more storage to shove more tat in, actually get rid of your tat. You can barely move your cracking rack round that shit hole of a house you do not need more fucking plants!

• Heart

syd81

Scrolling Netflix at 7pm on a Saturday 😭 those poor kids, we are watching ant & Dec my kids think it's the best thing since sliced bread, banished to their rooms, do they both have their own tvs or tablets and watch stuff in their own in the rooms.... What a sad existence 😭😭

• Sad

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I refuse to support an MLM, and I refuse to believe that that woman isn’t making commission from the items she is selling.

Emma’s the kind of twat who thinks sending a nice lavender body butter to help them sleep better is her doing gods work.

I just can’t with her at the moment, everything she posts is just so fucking shit.She must think boiled egg, fart noise man is her only audience left.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
If she's had the most fun in her 40's then fucking hell, her 20's & 30's must have been duller than her content 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
KDIL is vile. If Babs goes down that route her children are going to absolutely HATE her. I would never speak to my mom if I was bullied because she had flashed her muff all over social media. Erin is already in for a horrible time. I was bullied at school because I wore glasses and had a different regional accent. Kids are ruthless.

• Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Also, why a better version of Emma, did CBBSte not have a hand in making her (perish the thought) other than putting 3 bags over Babs head, holding his breath and thinking of England, she is half him too 🤮🤮🤮
She writes and talks about the kids like they're HER possessions and its disgusting 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart