Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. Bloody, predictable. 😴😴😴 How can she not be embarrassed about the amount of times she posts the same old shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aha 🎉 TINGO 🎉 re: maid Marian pancake day post before 6am ever the predictable bleep isn’t she?!
also Emma put a bleeping top On before storying to your fwends and it’s SHROVE TUESDAY, not sodding Pancake Day. The first day of Lent even if you aren’t bothered by religion (unless there’s parties after baptism/1st Holy Communion/Confirmation for you to be the centre of attention) your family are so show some sodding respect. Ex head of RE my fat, hairy arse.

ETA I’m clearly not giving up swearing or “trolling” for Lent am I 😂😂😂
I am convinced she was never really an R.E teacher, if I hadn’t have known people who she taught I would be convinced she was lying. She clearly was tit at every other subject and she had to end up with R.E. because she is utterly tit at the subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's the post we've been waiting for "she's a much better version of me. Which is what you wish your kids to be". Actually Emma I wish my kids to be the best version of themselves! They are their own person, not a copy of their mother which just shows the kind of parent she's been, so narcissistic she just wants little Emma's out there.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Tingo to whoever said she’d post that ABBA song! 🤣🤣 I think we know her better than she knows herself.
The One thing E won’t be ready for is the incessant bullying she’ll get when the other girls find the yellow one’s page ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Here's the post we've been waiting for "she's a much better version of me. Which is what you wish your kids to be". Actually Emma I wish my kids to be the best version of themselves! They are their own person, not a copy of their mother which just shows the kind of parent she's been, so narcissistic she just wants little Emma's out there.
I just rolled my eyes so bleeping hard at this.
I don’t know any parent that wants their children to be a better version of them?! I know from my own personal experience I want my children to be the best version of themselves!!

I am convinced she was never really an R.E teacher, if I hadn’t have known people who she taught I would be convinced she was lying. She clearly was tit at every other subject and she had to end up with R.E. because she is utterly tit at the subject.
My SIL works in the school she did. Honestly one day I’m gonna get her drunk to get her to tell the stories 😂😂 I have mentioned the grellow one to her and her face was a picture, apparently she thought I had more taste than to follow her shitshow 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the dramatics she’s not sending her to war! She’s going to secondary school.. Nothing will change because she won’t let it change

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why the dramatics she’s not sending her to war! She’s going to secondary school.. Nothing will change because she won’t let it change
Also I guarantee they’ll be no post like this for poor Ethan whatsoever!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Tingo to whoever said she’d post that ABBA song! 🤣🤣 I think we know her better than she knows herself.
The One thing E won’t be ready for is the incessant bullying she’ll get when the other girls find the yellow one’s page ☹
I bet she's not even ready, my daughter is the same school year but is a summer baby so the best part of a year younger. We've been getting her ready by letting her catch the bus home from school on her own (with her mates) recently, she's also allowed to go out to the park on her own and we've started leaving her at home on her own if husband is out and I want to pop to the shops.

I can't see E being allowed to do any of that when she still goes on playdates with her mum. She might be ready intellectually but I doubt socially she is. (My daughter might not be the smartest sandwich with school but she'll be reet at getting herself to school each morning come September!)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Erin doesn’t look at all like Babs does she? That must kill her 😂
Apart from the fake bleeping scrunched up nose you mean.
The way she talka about her is unhinged 🙄 "The best version of me"
Em, let's hope she's fuckung nothing like you. Although I fear its too late for that!!
🥳🥳 Tingo to me for the post and the fact sge had not and will not mention the school abd if due got in where they wanted. She'll know by now!!

Reactions: 23
God how is she not embarrassed to be so totally predictable? If I was in her position (imagine 🤣) the fact that we can all guess exactly what she’s going to do, say, post, use, comment would make me stop and think “oh I really need some new ideas”. But no, cos she’s such a twit she’ll just carry on and think she’s “winning” against us. Babs take the advice mate - shake it up, try something new, focus on one thing and be good at it! This constant posting of endless shite is just getting beyond desperate now.
I must say I haven’t ever known her to talk about the end of her social media days like this before. I wonder if her meeting in London and dire engagement numbers are actually making the penny drop?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wheres Ethan gonna go to secondary school then?! Shes moved the whole family to a hobbit house for a girls school 🤔

• Sad
Wheeling out Not a Threat at all for likes ..its so predictable and so bleeping boring
And one post will not a career save

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the lack of top in bed this morning an answer to the Cowbags saying she's not perimenopausal? "I'll show them Ste, I'll show them I get night sweats and am peri... Those cowbags don't know" 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she is so ready for secondary school why does Emma insist on treating her like a toddler then? Allow her to grow up and treat her like someone going to secondary school not bribing her with rewards boxes.

• Heart
Babs would have been 12/13 when the pancake song was on TV first time around. She's so stunted it's unreal. Boohooing her kid is going to secondary school and growing whilst Babs was still tuning into kids TV in year 8 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma you're not peri menopausal, you're cycle has not changed and the fact that we all know this because of your constant over sharing is worrying.

Hell, I dont even know what my own cycle is doing at this point I'm time.

You are just overweight and unhealthy.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.