Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. I just wanted to apologise for my outburst last week. Especially to @Rags2Riches ❤ I’m truly sorry.

I’ve gone through hell with 2 family members dying and then even more life changing stuff in addition to that, plus losing my job. I hope I can still take part in this thread and taking down the grellow one. I’ve been here since the beginning and I love the kindness here and I’m gutted I broke my usual character traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Absolute BULLSHIT that she’s donated “keeping it quiet” Emma does not know the meaning of this. She’s disgusting.
Emma, I have a full time teaching job (Assistant Head) I rushed home from work, picked up my daughter and we went off to the village hall to box up donations for the Ukraine Refugees in Poland. I sat down at 9pm!!! Don’t give me your tired tit, you vile woman!
From her latest YouTube vlog.....and which is why she's suddenly put up an Ukraine donation post 😏🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi all. I just wanted to apologise for my outburst last week. Especially to @Rags2Riches ❤ I’m truly sorry.

I’ve gone through hell with 2 family members dying and then even more life changing stuff in addition to that, plus losing my job. I hope I can still take part in this thread and taking down the grellow one. I’ve been here since the beginning and I love the kindness here and I’m gutted I broke my usual character traits.
Bless you, we’ve all had our “I’m drunk and should have my phone taken away from me” moments. Sounds like you’ve had a really very crappy time and I only hope being here brings you a little light relief x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
when you upload a reel, you can specifically select any still moment of the footage to be sued as the thumbnail for the reel, so guarantee that babs chose that image purposefully. it's not an unfortunate coincidence - babs totally intended to use an image of her flashing her crotch, which makes it worse because she obvs thinks it. 🤢
I’m tempted to report that post purely for that reason alone. If it was a child it would be removed. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from a grown woman

Reactions: 23

You absolutely can still come here , I'm sorry you are going through some awful things , grief can make us behave differently & sometimes we don't even know we are doing it . I'm sure it's all forgotten about now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've had the worst day ever over here Cowbags, but I'm 3 glasses of prosecco in and I'm all caught up and I just want to say you're my escape, my light relief and it warms my heart how we support each other.
I wake up every single day and I'm sure of 2 things,,,,
1. We will be on here, having a laugh and cheering each other on.
2. Emma will still be a filthy, lazy, selfish, spoilt narcissist 🤣✌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Hey. That’s ok, it did hurt and I debated coming back myself as it was quite degrading for me with what was said and why. But I do genuinely appreciate and accept your apology and no one should be made to feel that they can’t post here especially if it helps you in some way, so it really is forgotten about and I’m sorry for what you’re going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ooh our Babs must've been dressing up for world book day in that pants flash reel. Makes sense now. Miss Havisham perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg! Some of you cowbags are having a bad time. Sometimes life like to really test the crap out of us. Stay strong folks, we are all here, and there's always Emma to laugh at. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just promise me this cowbags, no matter how tough tit gets don't film yourselves sitting alone on the bathroom floor of a hotel screaming "you win, you win" and then post it on the internet for the world to see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has knee deep gone off insta?
nah, she's still there. i think she's been shadow banned, because when you search for her, her account doesn't appear. she's posting all her usual gross, crass content - descriptions of her using vaseline as a lube because she has a "dry minge", using the toilet while simultaneously eating cadbury's caramel chocolate - obvs with cadbury's account tagged, because that's exactly what they want their brand associated with - in-depth period posing with duct tape covering her nipples - along with the gesture bandwagon post about the ukraine encouraging people to donate. you're not missing much. and it's painfully obvious that KDIL is babs' role model, and exactly who she aspires to be like. she dreams of sharing vile, vulgar content and going viral as a result - regardless of the impact it has on her kids, as if her current content isn't embarrassing enough. i mean, she reached a new low sharing today's reel - especially specifically selecting a thumbnail which flaunts her pubes. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That home bargains haul, manic. Cant get her words out, all over the place. Has she not heard of pause, re-record and edit? She looks awful, like there's a medical self-induced issue. Did her hair snap off? The yellow stripes for 2 week old dye is shocking and the roots 😬 Again, trying to fulfil her life through purchases of tat, will tell Stephen what she wants for mother's day! An utter control freak, and her therapist needs to help her with this but perhaps Babs controls the agenda there too?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That home bargains haul, manic. Cant get her words out, all over the place. Has she not heard of pause, re-record and edit? She looks awful, like there's a medical self-induced issue. Did her hair snap off? The yellow stripes for 2 week old dye is shocking and the roots 😬 Again, trying to fulfil her life through purchases of tat, will tell Stephen what she wants for mother's day! An utter control freak, and her therapist needs to help her with this but perhaps Babs controls the agenda there too?
I think most mother's usually say "no don't get me anything" and are happy with a lay in and some chocs, not Babs of course she needs the tat.

This year though it actually makes me feel sick that she would request a specific gift, because as is always the way with wars, mothers are bearing the brunt of this, Russian mother's losing their sons because a murderous dictator sent them to invade, Ukrainian mother's having to leave their homes and husbands behind and take their children to safety to places where they have never been, know no one and don't speak the language.

FFS Emma read the bleeping room, just try and imagine that, close your eyes and pretend that you have half an hour to get you and your kids out of your hobbit house, you can't take anything and you'll probably never see your house or Steve again. But yeah, make sure you get the exact specific mug you want for mother's Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think most mother's usually say "no don't get me anything" and are happy with a lay in and some chocs, not Babs of course she needs the tat.

This year though it actually makes me feel sick that she would request a specific gift, because as is always the way with wars, mothers are bearing the brunt of this, Russian mother's losing their sons because a murderous dictator sent them to invade, Ukrainian mother's having to leave their homes and husbands behind and take their children to safety to places where they have never been, know no one and don't speak the language.

FFS Emma read the bleeping room, just try and imagine that, close your eyes and pretend that you have half an hour to get you and your kids out of your hobbit house, you can't take anything and you'll probably never see your house or Steve again. But yeah, make sure you get the exact specific mug you want for mother's Day.
Even normally Mother's Day is such a bitter sweet day for people. I am not a mother and have not got a mother anymore and it's good that you can now opt out of Mother's Day emails with companies. There are people who have lost children, found out they probably can't have them, lost mothers and people who have mother's but who have lost the mother they once knew through illness etc. It is a day I think brings more pain than joy at times on the whole. Therefore although as a person with a mother and a mother herself I would not expect her not to mention it, maybe not go on about it a few weeks before. Although she talks about everything ages before so surprised really she was not preparing for it in January!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Almost 24hrs since the pants flashing fashion reel.. not great engagement on it…

Also, the comment from Bubsparkle.. poor woman having that image permanently on her screen 😵💫😂

BA693F5E-3E33-48DD-A840-AFA218E1F9B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Let's just take a moment to remember this. This highlights how little involvement she has with her children's routines on a daily basis.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How is one, allededly intelligent person, so consistently and so completely tone deaf?? I get not wanting to do a deep dive into every major issue, I get wanting to keep things lighter on your account, but to literally carry on as NORMAL?? To not in any way adjust your behaviour to be a bit more fitting?? It beggars belief. As the situation in Ukraine continues to develop, she can expect a few more comments asking what she's actually playing it.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Let's just take a moment to remember this. This highlights how little involvement she has with her children's routines on a daily basis.
Omg, entitled from the get-go. Bet she didnt mark her mug as #ad there either. Her hands look like some kind of normal back then!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.