Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably already covered but I am still catching up, so she’s done an asos haul this morning (where everything looked ridiculous, and don’t get me started on those converse with those dressed 🤢) but she’s out shopping again?!!! Really relatable babs!!! Most people buy themselves new clothes a couple of times a year! Funny isn’t it how we never see anything for the kids unless it’s b&m tat, couldn’t even buy them appropriate clothes for Iceland. Yet here you are eye bleeping yourself in the changing room mirror, save yourself the coloured blazer, buy yourself new pjs instead, you’ll get more wear out of them!!

Sorry if posted but omg … I’m not sure if I’ve just witnessed hyperpigmentation or Babs bush 🤮
She looks that poorly in that shot I thought she was wearing a hospital gown. I am not even going to mention the other thing showing in this photo 🤢

Reactions: 25
Also, unrelated, but in that story where she’s wearing the red dress and mini ears - it makes me unreasonably angry that she puts her pinky up when she’s doing the peace sign. She does it every time and it makes me so angry😂😂😂
Haha I'm going to babfend here, I have trigger finger in my ring finger and can't put it down on its own, it's like the middle finger controls it, so when I stick my middle finger up at someone and forget to use my left hand I look like a right twit with the ring finger sticking up too!

(God now she's going to make a doctor's appt to find out if she had a rubbish finger tendon too isn't she!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or Rosie Henshaw! She's just a breath of fresh air. Married Mum to four, plus size, pretty, down to Earth and VERY funny. She does clothing try-ons detailing everything (size, how it fits & feels, material, quality, price, where from etc), crafting, thrifting, hauls from bargain shops (detailing all prices, etc), upcycling, & she doesn't exploit her kids. Babs could learn a thing or fifty from her LOL
I like it when you tubers say how tall they are too. It's not all about dress size Babs.. I am quite short so find that helpful so I can compare how long a long dress for example would be on me. I shall claim a Tingo if she suddenly starts doing it. Don't think she will though don't think she can be bothered nowadays...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People are dying the world is at war - people are fleeing with only the clothes on their back and that twit is spending a fortune on endless amounts of clothes and parading around in them.
Read the bleeping room you awful woman
Yes keep ur little area of the Internet happy 🤮 but show some bleeping awareness

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
People are dying the world is at war - people are fleeing with only the clothes on their back and that twit is spending a fortune on endless amounts of clothes and parading around in them.
Read the bleeping room you awful woman
Yes keep ur little area of the Internet happy 🤮 but show some bleeping awareness
This has been her downfall over the past couple of years.

She’s shown absolutely no compassion or understanding to how most people live, yet she proclaims to be “one of us”.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
just catching up too but wow, the complete lack of self-awareness to do a clothing haul of identical dresses right now. and she looks SO GREY. that second red dress in particular looked awful on her.

why is she now out buying dresses that look almost exactly like the one in the reel? i love a floral tea dress, i probably own a lot of “similar” dresses but she genuinely can’t go a day without “treating herself”. surely anyone would have looked at that floral smock dress and think no, i literally just bought seven dresses this week.

also that reel ruined frank ocean for me. thanks babs.

Reactions: 20
This has been her downfall over the past couple of years.

She’s shown absolutely no compassion or understanding to how most people live, yet she proclaims to be “one of us”.
I will NEVER be over her god awful post the day after the manchester arena bombings with a photo of HER smiling at Disney. She has not got a compassionate bone in her oversized yellow body.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Those coloured blazers (jackets) look like she’s got her inspiration from Michael Portillo - but at least he wears them well 🤣🤣
i picked up the light pink one in new look the other day 😳 this is now the fourth time i’ve seen her in something i like.

imagine having to ask your followers for advice on what to wear a pastel blazer with?!! babs, literally jeans and a white t-shirt. there’s no elaborate style choice here 🤣

Reactions: 13
a quick throwback to yesterday's "she's a much better version of ME. which is what you want your kids to be" caption - babs has literally been presenting erin as a "mini" emma since she was at least three years old - if not earlier. the sheer disgust at the "with the face of her dad" statement, but the rest is. literally "erin is ME. a mini ME. she is bossy, like ME. she is stubborn, like ME. She's hilarious, like ME. she's a people-pleaser, like ME. she wants everyone to like her, like ME. she loves singing and dancing and having her bum out, like ME. SHE IS ME."

the poor girl has literally had her whole life set up since the moment she was born to become a babs clone! being bossy and a people pleaser and so bleeping desperate for attention that the spotlight must always be of her are not character traits that i would want my children to inherit, yet babs doesn't care - good, bad or ugly, just as long as she is a mini replica of babs; that's all she wants for her girl. all these years later, she's obvs still FUMING that erin has the sheer audacity to not look like HER - hence the enforced replica scrunched-nose smile, which is only going to lead to resentment when erin's face develops premature wrinkles because babs refused to allow her smile naturally for fear people would notice she favours her father in appearance and isn't a mirror image of BABS.

also, note how babs claimed to love toddler erin's stoppiness and pouty-lip sulks, yet when ethan went through that stage, he was an utter inconvenience, labelled as being "cruel" and constantly exploited having his tantruming, crying toddler photos plastered all over her blog. 😔

Screenshot_20220302_131210.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
If she doesn’t know what to wear the blazer with, errrr then don’t buy the frigging blazer…?!?! The mind boggles!! More money than sense. 😡

Reactions: 22
Is there a way she can change the picture that is on her grid of that God awful "realistic" try on? It's just very unfortunate it has the shot of her knickers as the picture. And looks even more inappropriate next to that lovely picture of her daughter.
when you upload a reel, you can specifically select any still moment of the footage to be sued as the thumbnail for the reel, so guarantee that babs chose that image purposefully. it's not an unfortunate coincidence - babs totally intended to use an image of her flashing her crotch, which makes it worse because she obvs thinks it. 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Now watched the home bargains haul where she admits the ‘beige coat’ didn’t fit so winging its way to a charity shop. She’s said she is looking for a suitable bee coat in a size 18 not 16 😂 Sure she said beige coat was a joules coat (I could be wrong) I’m a size 12 and I have two joules coats both a size 16.! Now babs 👋🏻 you can do the maths if you are a size 18 look for a size 20 or 22. That is all.!

Reactions: 18
Surely whatever she wants, isn't that the point. Is she asking the Babettes specifically how they style their blazers or for the general "rule". Just wear what makes YOU happy Babs, what makes YOU feel good, and body confident and all the other stuff

Reactions: 14
when you upload a reel, you can specifically select any still moment of the footage to be sued as the thumbnail for the reel, so guarantee that babs chose that image purposefully. it's not an unfortunate coincidence - babs totally intended to use an image of her flashing her crotch, which makes it worse because she obvs thinks it. 🤢
I’d love to get inside her head.

Reactions: 12
Well, she is even more disturbed/bizarre/disgusting than I ready thought then, if she chose this to be the thumbnail.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.