Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think that Brooklyn getting rid of the jeep is preparing for her getting pregnant in 2024? Wouldn’t be surprised if she is very early pregnant.
That’s what I was thinking especially when she listed all the ones they were looking at. All 7 seater big family cars. It’s only a matter of time I’m telling ya.

Reactions: 2
1. Brooklyn said she kept her last name because as the oldest, she wasn’t sure if the McKnight name would be carried on (prior to Dax) but she was a child when they adopted Dax, so her response made no sense. It shows, yet again, she doesn’t see Dax and Pais as family.
2. Brooklyn revealed she waxes Dakota’s downstairs area.
3. They all signed prenups and Brooklyn shouts “protect your assets people!”
4. Bailey said she isn’t sure if she will post her kids online. To me, she came across quite mature in some parts- talking about the child laws on family vloggers and how some families basically exploit their kids for views.
5. Dakota said he really wants twins and Brooklyn said when she ovulates, Dakota is like, “let’s go!” 🤢
6. Because Brooklyn kept her last name, she isn’t sure what last name they’ll give their kids, said maybe one name will be their kid’s middle name and the other name will be their last name.
7. Bailey said she’s passionate about her job and can work long hours but Brooklyn needs a more 9-5 work-life balance.
1. Brooklyn also said she kept her last name because her degrees are in that name.

Bailey came across more mature than she does on their IG or YT. Brooklyn came across as really insecure, immature, and a bit stuck up. Bailey seems driven, and Brooklyn seems more focused on being a strong and serious woman but without having any interests or much of a personality. But I might be wrong

Reactions: 5
1. Brooklyn also said she kept her last name because her degrees are in that name.

Bailey came across more mature than she does on their IG or YT. Brooklyn came across as really insecure, immature, and a bit stuck up. Bailey seems driven, and Brooklyn seems more focused on being a strong and serious woman but without having any interests or much of a personality. But I might be wrong
I agree, bailey had a more mature attitude and in what she said, she even called out brooklyn when she said marriage is easy and practically rolling her eyes and thinking everyone’s marriage should be easy and bailey said that is her opinion or experience and not everyone’s is like that. I also liked that bailey mentioned that finances are not a worry for them, which can cause marriages to have lots of issues, and she was thankful they don’t have to worry about money. Which is also kind of funny because they complained about how expensive their houses and furniture was and that they didnt have money for that but clearly they do 😅
---
I agree, bailey had a more mature attitude and in what she said, she even called out brooklyn when she said marriage is easy and practically rolling her eyes and thinking everyone’s marriage should be easy and bailey said that is her opinion or experience and not everyone’s is like that. I also liked that bailey mentioned that finances are not a worry for them, which can cause marriages to have lots of issues, and she was thankful they don’t have to worry about money. Which is also kind of funny because they complained about how expensive their houses and furniture was and that they didnt have money for that but clearly they do 😅
Also, brooklyn has barely been married, wait until REAL life hits them in the face. They are in dream world right now.

Reactions: 4
Also, brooklyn has barely been married, wait until REAL life hits them in the face. They are in dream world right now.

Barely been married and barely been with her husband that long. They didn't experience many huge things before marriage and they've had what appears to be a smooth sailing experience so far. I don't want to wish negative things on people but experiencing loss and grief for a start can really shape a relationship

Reactions: 3
I just watched their what I got for Christmas YouTube video. I’ve probably watched it every year since they were in LoveJoy.

My jaw is on the FLOOR with the machetes - in the UK possession of one of those would land you in prison for at least 2 years. Honestly America is just wild to me that their parents gifted them that for Christmas. I understand gun laws are different but I thought possession of offensive weapon but be the same across the Westernised world…

Reactions: 8
I just watched their what I got for Christmas YouTube video. I’ve probably watched it every year since they were in LoveJoy.

My jaw is on the FLOOR with the machetes - in the UK possession of one of those would land you in prison for at least 2 years. Honestly America is just wild to me that their parents gifted them that for Christmas. I understand gun laws are different but I thought possession of offensive weapon but be the same across the Westernised world…
I am all for self defense but posting that online was dumb. Not supposed to tell the world what you have for defense. A machete is really used for cutting down bushes/small limbs etc in your way on trails. I wouldn’t consider it a logical self defense weapon. A gun would have been a better gift if it was for self defense lol but anyway, theres not really any laws on long swords or knives around america.

Reactions: 3
Yeah Marriage IS HARD. They are barely into it. No wonder it is easy. They don't struggle or want for anything. They have never had to struggle. Throw in a kid or 2 and watch the fun begin. I think they're delusional thinking that everything is so easy.

And Brooklyn getting a new vehicle is totally baby related. 8yrs is NOT OLD for a car.

Reactions: 7
I was over on Mindy's blog, and was reading dax's birth/ adoption story. Does anyone know if they mentioned if Dax and Pais have contact with their birth familes? And looking at Dax's biological sister, she is identical to him when he was a baby.

4. Bailey said she isn’t sure if she will post her kids online. To me, she came across quite mature in some parts- talking about the child laws on family vloggers and how some families basically exploit their kids for views.
So… like Mindy did to all 6 of her kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who told Bailey that branded ribbons in her hair looked cute - it does not.
It is seriously cringy lol either she knows and doesn't care, or thinks it's totally adorable. Obviously she doesn't have a true friend to tell her otherwise.

Reactions: 4
In one of their vlogmas (I don’t know which number but it was Christmas Eve I think) Brooklyn and Datoada opened sipcity and worked a shift there - Brooklyn stated because ‘it’s so hard to get people to work around Christmas’ …. Not ‘we thought our minimum wage employees deserved a break over Christmas’. I thought it just screamed of entitlement, ignorance and fake ‘we work so hard’ persona from Brooklyn who probably ‘works’ about 15 minutes a week. I’ve always preferred Brooklyn to Bailey but duck that entitled comment pissed me off a lot

Reactions: 13
In one of their vlogmas (I don’t know which number but it was Christmas Eve I think) Brooklyn and Datoada opened sipcity and worked a shift there - Brooklyn stated because ‘it’s so hard to get people to work around Christmas’ …. Not ‘we thought our minimum wage employees deserved a break over Christmas’. I thought it just screamed of entitlement, ignorance and fake ‘we work so hard’ persona from Brooklyn who probably ‘works’ about 15 minutes a week. I’ve always preferred Brooklyn to Bailey but duck that entitled comment pissed me off a lot
Heaven forbid she has to work at the place she wanted to create “so badly” ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They're highly illegal in Australia. I was confused by it also, but just assumed the laws in America were different

....when are they intending to use the machete? when was Mindy thinking they'd use the machete? I've literally never seen a real one because as above they're illegal in Australia, hear about it in some nasty news stories, but that was an insane gift. A GIFT?!

Reactions: 6
9D109C73-56E7-4972-87FE-BAD8F441F7E7.png
I guess Miss Girl has gotten herself her mom car - what 24 year old needs a car that big? And an Audi at that?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2665443 I guess Miss Girl has gotten herself her mom car - what 24 year old needs a car that big? And an Audi at that?
Ive driven audis, they are super annoying and not user friendly, they are also built seemingly really cheap on the inside. Im sure she got the audi just because of the status symbol.
If she wanted a mom car, I’m shocked she didn’t get a chevrolet tahoe. They are all the mom cars in our area where they and I live lol but they are also 100k and this audi is 60-70k. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also theres zero storage space in the audi she got, you would always have to have the back seat down to store anything in the trunk. So she would be left with the same amount of seats and space as the jeep if not less space overall. Goes to show she doesnt think logically.

Reactions: 2