Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they still selling clothes? I don't recall seeing them pose in their sale items for a while. I have seen they have done a mascara drop.

Are they still selling clothes? I don't recall seeing them pose in their sale items for a while. I have seen they have done a mascara drop.
Bailey was shooting their V-Day collection the other day. They are posting less about lnd on their main pages though

Reactions: 1
Mindy also started today: "we have 3 months to prepare" No you had about a year, you waited until now. And at least go outside and hike, don't just walk on a treadmill? What good will that do?
People who train for high altitude wear masks with machines that simulate the oxygen levels at those altitudes while working out. This whole silly breaking in the hiking boots on a flat surface is dumb lol go walk in the terrain that you will be hiking on like loose rocks! We have a great place in dallas that has great hiking trails with dirt and rocks and elevation change with stairs and hills. Thats where they need to go to get anywhere near a simulated hike Lol still wont help with altitude which is the worst part. They need to go live in utah for the next three months and go up to the top of ski mountains and walk around in snow boots

Reactions: 3
Mindy also started today: "we have 3 months to prepare" No you had about a year, you waited until now. And at least go outside and hike, don't just walk on a treadmill? What good will that do?
One of my friends has done the Kokoda trail over 10 times, can make it through that by training in the same place he has for the 20 years. Did the same training in the same places for a different environment he went to last year, and because the surface they were walking on was mostly rock as opposed to dirt/sand/soil, he was completely unprepared and his feet got incredibly beat up - he didn't move very far when he got back from that trek.
You have to practice walking in your shoes on ground that's going to replicate what you're walking on, or else you're just wasting shoes

Reactions: 7
At least for once Bailey is self aware enough to sit this one out šŸ˜‚

I think Kamri has the best chance out of all of them and she does seem genuinely keen on walks and hikes in her spare time.

Reactions: 4
At least for once Bailey is self aware enough to sit this one out šŸ˜‚

I think Kamri has the best chance out of all of them and she does seem genuinely keen on walks and hikes in her spare time.
She is honestly the only one taking this seriously. I don't think the others are going to last on it. Though she has a chance of finishing it.
---
Seriously, what does Brooklyn see in him? Heā€™s so weird and the biggest šŸš© The way he gropes her butt and his weird pervy face at the end šŸ¤¢
And to say that he is not attracted to Bailey is ridiculous. When he can't even tell them apart lmfao.

Reactions: 5
Those girls would train for downhill mountain biking on a peloton šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Baileyā€™s colouring to destress after really hard day of chilling with Brooklyn and going for a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 8