Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to justcallmekat, title was three characters too long so here's the full title! Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, while Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

I'll let someone else recap, I'm not the best with keeping up with the McKnight's and couldn't tell you much more than being married is their personality

Reactions: 6
you guys kamri changed her bio on tiktok from "premed student" to "neuoscience student" and changed it on insta from "premed student" to just "Student"... is it just me or does something seem fishy here? and she also added entrepreneur to her bio on instagram

Reactions: 11
you guys kamri changed her bio on tiktok from "premed student" to "neuoscience student" and changed it on insta from "premed student" to just "Student"... is it just me or does something seem fishy here? and she also added entrepreneur to her bio on instagram
maybe she got her mcat results back?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably got her own stationery range coming out 😂 (I joke but it’s the type of crap I could imagine)

Reactions: 1
RECAP!!!

Bailey: Only personality traits include Starbucks, being married, and going to weddings. She claims to have different religious beliefs than Brooklyn, so, not Mormon?

Brooklyn: Getting married in a Mormon temple later this year. She made sure to keep that super vague in her q&a with Dakota tho. Her trip to Japan with Dakota showcased her lack of education on cultures abroad.

Kamri: Has been really lowkey lately. She took the MCAT and is now waiting on the results. I think the whole process has really humbled her tbh. She used to seem really cocky/arrogant. Not so much anymore.

Rylan: Absolutely going through another rebellion phase. She claims to be a hoe/bleep, meanwhile she is Mormon and goes to BYU. Her version of being a hoe is kissing multiple guys while still being a virgin. Brooklyn shaded her recent Tiktoks centered around that content and Rylan claimed to be the one keeping it real.

Mindy: Complaining about picking up her adopted children because she’s missing out on time at her million dollar lake house.

Sean: Still leaving creepy comments on his daughter’s Instagrams.

Daxton and Paisley: Perfect angels!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
RECAP!!!

Bailey: Only personality traits include Starbucks, being married, and going to weddings. She claims to have different religious beliefs than Brooklyn, so, not Mormon?

Brooklyn: Getting married in a Mormon temple later this year. She made sure to keep that super vague in her q&a with Dakota tho. Her trip to Japan with Dakota showcased her lack of education on cultures abroad.

Kamri: Has been really lowkey lately. She took the MCAT and is now waiting on the results. I think the whole process has really humbled her tbh. She used to seem really cocky/arrogant. Not so much anymore.

Rylan: Absolutely going through another rebellion phase. She claims to be a hoe/bleep, meanwhile she is Mormon and goes to BYU. Her version of being a hoe is kissing multiple guys while still being a virgin. Brooklyn shaded her recent Tiktoks centered around that content and Rylan claimed to be the one keeping it real.

Mindy: Complaining about picking up her adopted children because she’s missing out on time at her million dollar lake house.

Couldn‘t have said it better - THANK YOU for the perfect recap ❤🤌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Working for your family business is not being an entrepreneur! Nor are any of her family members.

Reactions: 12
RECAP!!!

Dax and Pais are the reason I still watch her channel. They are absolutely adorable, and she obviously doesn't know how lucky she is to have them. More reasons I believe they did it for the fame it would bring them. They are definitely treated differently by the majority of that family. Shaun seems to do a lot more with them than anyone else does.

Dax and Pais are the reason I still watch her channel. They are absolutely adorable, and she obviously doesn't know how lucky she is to have them. More reasons I believe they did it for the fame it would bring them. They are definitely treated differently by the majority of that family. Shaun seems to do a lot more with them than anyone else does.
I think he's the only one that doesn't treat them like a burden honestly.

so Bailey has unlocked a new part of her personality: beating Brooklyn in everything except for being born (her examples were starting their periods, losing her teeth, started puberty, etc.) Like what is the point she is trying to make and what does she gain by telling your 9 million (mostly child) followers about this? And also who is actually THAT invested in their lives?

• Wow
I seriously want to know what Asa's coworkers think of him, considering that Bailey posts all their private/intimate moments on the internet
Screenshot_20230620_213425_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Bailey says “fun fact” for a lot of things that aren’t fun or interesting facts haha

Reactions: 10
I swear Bailey only eats junk food and drinks Starbucks lemonades. I never see her eat a whole food or vegetable. No wonder she’s so tired she’s just eating trash constantly

Reactions: 5
Brooklyn and Bailey have the most easiest jobs and lives in the world: film a video (and don’t edit it), upload a video to YouTube, respond to comments for an hour, attend meetings, film trying on different pieces of clothing and describing it on LND Instagram Stories, get Starbucks, have a personal chauffeur drive you around, etc,.

Oh what I would do to be an “influencer,” “feminist,” “entrepreneur” like you B+B.

Reactions: 8
Another day, another lie. Brooklyn pretending like she’s never used the flex disc when she literally promoted it after her wedding. (She was linking stuff from her wedding and linked the flex disc)

She didn’t have to lie and pretend that she’s never used it before. She could’ve said “I love the flex disc. I’ve been using it for almost a year.” That would’ve been more enticing. So basically, she only tried 1 new product while Bailey tried 3 new ones.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow