Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™d have thought the Jeep would be more practical. That Audi looks less practical.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™d have thought the Jeep would be more practical. That Audi looks less practical.
It literally has the same trunk space as the jeep. If she wants to put anything in the trunk she will have to lay down the back seat which would give her the same seating amount and trunk space as the jeep lol

I thought Brooklyn was looking for a 7 seater SUV. Why did she instead get a 5 seater one?

Reactions: 1
Cus as much as she wants to portray that sheā€™s a practical thinker, she just isnā€™t

Why do I feel like Bailey purposefully positioned her hand like that so we can see her wedding/engagement ring. She has to make it known in every single photo.

Also, with the Pap smear she had yesterday (itā€™s great she went, everyone should get checked!) but she said that she went because sheā€™s ā€˜been married for 2 years nowā€™ as if thatā€™s some kind of marker (obviously for her that means being sexually active)? Maybe it just works differently but here in the UK you go when youā€™re 25 no matter your sexual history. Maybe someone can help educate me if Iā€™m misinformed!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think she just wanted an excuse to say how long sheā€™s been married for, that doesnā€™t have any bearing on when you get your smear done. I live in the uk as well and I had mine done at 25 cus thatā€™s when I got my letter. In the US they recommend you start going at 21 and then every three years after that.
6BA698EA-4CB5-4D05-A9E4-0558E04C0779.png

There was a lot of medical misinformation globally for a long time that if you werenā€™t sexually active (with a man) then you didnā€™t need a smear done. Obviously thatā€™s incorrect and itā€™s irresponsible of Bailey to suggest that being sexually active for a period of time is the reason she got her smear done.

There was a lot of medical misinformation globally for a long time that if you werenā€™t sexually active (with a man) then you didnā€™t need a smear done. Obviously thatā€™s incorrect and itā€™s irresponsible of Bailey to suggest that being sexually active for a period of time is the reason she got her smear done.
I totally agree. I also think that the age should be lower in the uk to like 18 because too often you see cases of younger women being caught out with cervical cancer because they were too young to have a smear done.

Reactions: 4
So brooklyn just got another dog? Can they not be satisfied with the large amount of dogs they all already have?

I came straight here after seeing it lol. Yeah they are barely home as it is, I don't see how that dog is going to get any attention. I kind of can't wait until she had the baby, because her little travel days are going to be dwindled down. But at the same time I'm going to feel so bad for that baby.

They don't even take proper care of their dogs. They are away most of the time
Bailey and Asa are going away for the weekend (to an Airbnb with his family). Hilariously, she said ā€œitā€™ll be nice to sleep in and play gamesā€ as if they never do that lol

Maybe Iā€™ll make a note for how many trips they take this year, because they go on a lot of vacations.

Reactions: 9
Bailey and Asa are going away for the weekend (to an Airbnb with his family). Hilariously, she said ā€œitā€™ll be nice to sleep in and play gamesā€ as if they never do that lol

Maybe Iā€™ll make a note for how many trips they take this year, because they go on a lot of vacations.
Yes! They legit just were off work, they dont even go in but twice a week anyway. They are always staying in or doing nothing. I dont understand her!

And you know they definitely go on more trips than they actually post about

Reactions: 3