Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste, seriously they’re so privileged it’s insane

Edit: I realise now she might be emptying to put things back in but I wouldn’t put it past them to throw that amount away

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What a waste, seriously they’re so privileged it’s insane

Edit: I realise now she might be emptying to put things back in but I wouldn’t put it past them to throw that amount away
Not Brooklyn calling this work from home because her job is to create content🤡

Reactions: 3
I feel like this dress is way too close to white to wear to a wedding
I also thought it was strange that she is “so close” to the bride yet wasn’t in the bridal party but was also kinda part of it? Do we think she shoved her way in? (Unless this is a common thing, then idk bc the last wedding I was in was my brother and SIL’s 9 years ago and I was still in elementary school).

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinks Bailey will complain about all the tourists when she can't take any candid photos (since she cannot wake up early)?👀

Reactions: 2
so Kamri’s roommate Charli is at Pride
882D5B22-5F1C-4D24-B1AC-A7EA26D3085D.jpeg

Kamri doesn’t appear to be in attendance, but am I tripping or is that Rylan?
E5880E5A-AE06-4E34-A6D7-F1511EF08EC0.jpeg

232E6B2F-D2E5-48B2-8674-57D985F670F8.jpeg

Sorry the quality is so garbage lmao I used two screens so I didn’t have to SS

Also obviously attending Pride doesn’t necessarily mean you are queer but I thought it was interesting

Homophobic responses will not be tolerated!

(Not to stereotype) but Asa being a typical American tourist by disrespecting property and hanging off a fence that doesn’t look stable enough to hold him.

Also, they 100% know what they’re doing with those two photos, we GET it, you’re married and have sex, well done 👏

Attachments

• Sick
I would have asked for a refund if they were my teachers💀
Also, WTF is she wearing??
She’s a freaking joke. I feel like she doesn’t take her brands seriously. The jeans, boots, and her slouching posture. You can tell she didn’t have to work hard to start her businesses (and she only has them because Mindy exploited them as kids)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s a freaking joke. I feel like she doesn’t take her brands seriously. The jeans, boots, and her slouching posture. You can tell she didn’t have to work hard to start her businesses (and she only has them because Mindy exploited them as kids)
I’d be really interested in hearing their “lesson” not cause I think I’d learn anything but just to hear how they twist their words to make it sound like they’re actually working and not still riding on the popularity of their teenage daughters’ channels.

edited to add: I wonder if people who did this course and already run a somewhat successful business get invited automatically to give a speech. I can’t imagine them being picked out if that wasn’t the case.

Reactions: 4
The amount of times Bailey keeps saying “my bedroom, my bed, my bedside tables” instead of “ours” is kinda weird 🤔 she makes it seem like she’s the only one living there

Reactions: 9
so Kamri’s roommate Charli is at Pride
View attachment 2972229

Kamri doesn’t appear to be in attendance, but am I tripping or is that Rylan?
View attachment 2972238
View attachment 2972240
Sorry the quality is so garbage lmao I used two screens so I didn’t have to SS

Also obviously attending Pride doesn’t necessarily mean you are queer but I thought it was interesting

Homophobic responses will not be tolerated!
I know kamri just graduated but where is she going next? I’ve thought for years she’s fruity and just biding her time til she’s ready/out of BYU …

Reactions: 1
The way they moan about public transport in Europe.... shows how uneducated they are. Do they know how expensive a taxi Europe is?! But then again who cares every are loaded with cash probably.

Reactions: 6