Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only one who seems to be training for it is Kamri! Mindy seems to just be shopping for it.
Mindy brought three pairs of hiking boots wondering which was the best and was going to return two of them...just buy one and START WEARING THEM IN. It's getting quite borderline that they'll be broken in by the time they start hiking

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed when they go on holiday or it’s a holiday season or whatever, the whole family overbuys stuff. I mean how many starbucks cups did Bailey buy last year but never uses? The hike, how many bits of gear we know they won’t use. At this rate i think only Kamri will push on to give it a go. She does annoy me but out of all of the McKnights I think she is the most likely to persevere with these things.

I’ve noticed when they go on holiday or it’s a holiday season or whatever, the whole family overbuys stuff. I mean how many starbucks cups did Bailey buy last year but never uses? The hike, how many bits of gear we know they won’t use. At this rate i think only Kamri will push on to give it a go. She does annoy me but out of all of the McKnights I think she is the most likely to persevere with these things.
And she actually lives at a higher elevation and actually goes out into the wilderness unlike the rest of the family lol
---
IMG_4785.png

Who would wear this to the movies on christmas eve with their family who has little kids???

Reactions: 10
And she actually lives at a higher elevation and actually goes out into the wilderness unlike the rest of the family lol
---
View attachment 2649239
Who would wear this to the movies on christmas eve with their family who has little kids???
Two people who are desperate for the world to know that they’re supposedly grown up and know what sex is (but are still highly immature about it)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry for the double post but unless this is some kind of inside joke between them, that’s just a weird present to give someone

Attachments

Reactions: 7
they always throw Paisley under the bus when it comes to outfits.
Yeah, they shouldn't have posted this online for the whole world to see. Like why would you want your teenage daughter/sister to be shown like this in a world where we know is full of perverts and they don't even care about privacy anymore

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the double post but unless this is some kind of inside joke between them, that’s just a weird present to give someone
I was about to post this!! I would be mortified to get this as a gift from anyone.

There is a useful gift and there is tampons 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is this them trying to be reliable?

More likes she’s pregnant and trying to throw everyone off the scent!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to the Matt and Abby episode with b&b yet?
I haven’t listened but the trailer came up on my Instagram explore page. It seems they got Asa and Dakota to sign prenups. We don’t do that here in the UK, does anyone know how common that is in the US?

I haven’t listened but the trailer came up on my Instagram explore page. It seems they got Asa and Dakota to sign prenups. We don’t do that here in the UK, does anyone know how common that is in the US?
If people are rich, usually they have the other sign a prenup so they can protect their money and businesses. My sister married into a richer than the mcknights family (like way richer, wealthy to the max) and they trust her enough to not do a prenup. But they also have savvy lawyers. So i think it depends on the person. Clearly there is some sort of distrust they have with both boys. Im assuming the mom and dad told them to do a prenup. But also, my brother in law doesnt own anything, its all his dads and he gets the perks of it all. So its not like my sister could claim much of anything so maybe its a different situation since the twins own stuff.
---
Im halfway through and brooklyn said they only go into the office on tuesdays and thursdays 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
1. Brooklyn said she kept her last name because as the oldest, she wasn’t sure if the McKnight name would be carried on (prior to Dax) but she was a child when they adopted Dax, so her response made no sense. It shows, yet again, she doesn’t see Dax and Pais as family.
2. Brooklyn revealed she waxes Dakota’s downstairs area.
3. They all signed prenups and Brooklyn shouts “protect your assets people!”
4. Bailey said she isn’t sure if she will post her kids online. To me, she came across quite mature in some parts- talking about the child laws on family vloggers and how some families basically exploit their kids for views.
5. Dakota said he really wants twins and Brooklyn said when she ovulates, Dakota is like, “let’s go!” 🤢
6. Because Brooklyn kept her last name, she isn’t sure what last name they’ll give their kids, said maybe one name will be their kid’s middle name and the other name will be their last name.
7. Bailey said she’s passionate about her job and can work long hours but Brooklyn needs a more 9-5 work-life balance.

Reactions: 7
Anyone think that Brooklyn getting rid of the jeep is preparing for her getting pregnant in 2024? Wouldn’t be surprised if she is very early pregnant.

Reactions: 10
Anyone think that Brooklyn getting rid of the jeep is preparing for her getting pregnant in 2024? Wouldn’t be surprised if she is very early pregnant.
Yeah seemed last min and like she was in a rush to find a car. But also could be trying to get a tax write off before the end of the year.

Their stockings are so weird.
Merry Christmas!! Here are some tampons, cereal, deodorant, and a moustache trimmer!!!

Reactions: 9