Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orrrrr, if both at home, you could make a sandwich or salad or pasta for once. I bet they have never used their oven since moving in.

Screenshot_20231216-074509.png

Screenshot_20231216-074319.png

Reactions: 2
Does she know she coyld have posted a photo of only the glasses without her awkwardly touching them?
Also, if she's never going to use them, she's only collecting, why did she buy 2 of each kind?
Because coloured glasses are her personality now 😀

And I get it is nice that they spend time together but Asa gives me the ick being her valet all the time 🤣🫣

Reactions: 3
Does she know she coyld have posted a photo of only the glasses without her awkwardly touching them?
Also, if she's never going to use them, she's only collecting, why did she buy 2 of each kind?
If I'm not mistaken, that is what they call depression glass. A lot of people do collect it, but I don't see Bailey as one of those people lmao. A lot of it is so rare that only a few are still around. My dad has a pink depression glass bowl, that a very popular author who collects the glass and researches it, and has written many books, has only seen a handful of them in his lifetime or something like that. He had one and sold it to my mom at an antique convention. He even wrote about her buying it in his book. People that collect this normally pass it down. But yeah Bailey doesn't even strike me as the type to be into it genuinely. I think she just likes to color of it and that is it.

Reactions: 2
Do they even live in their house?! It’s been months since they got the house and they have nothing in their kitchen nor have they hung up anything

Attachments

Do they even live in their house?! It’s been months since they got the house and they have nothing in their kitchen nor have they hung up anything
Its cause they dont know how to cook and they only drink sip city or starbucks, why would they need a cabinet full of dishes or cups? 😂😂
---
Its cause they dont know how to cook and they only drink sip city or starbucks, why would they need a cabinet full of dishes or cups? 😂😂
Or dr pepper or martinellis

Side note - does anyone actually think Brooklyn will do the Everest hike? Because I just don’t get the impression that she is properly training for it. Or there’ll end up being a reason why she doesn’t go. I dunno, I feel like they mention it from time to time but I don’t see them actually doing it

Reactions: 1
Side note - does anyone actually think Brooklyn will do the Everest hike? Because I just don’t get the impression that she is properly training for it. Or there’ll end up being a reason why she doesn’t go. I dunno, I feel like they mention it from time to time but I don’t see them actually doing it
None of them are training! I can see them going for sure but then have to take a life evac helicopter to get out, all for the views.
---
Also they said they are filming the polar plunge today, its currently 64 degrees outside right now where they live (and i live) im legit wearing a tshirt today. I dont buy any “cold” reactions they will have in the video lol

Why can Bailey not wrap a box? Seriously? I thought she ‘wrapped orders alll the time’ anyway 🤣 and as for thinking weiting Asa as Asparagus is HILARIOUS… i have no words about that

The only one who seems to be training for it is Kamri! Mindy seems to just be shopping for it.

Why can Bailey not wrap a box? Seriously? I thought she ‘wrapped orders alll the time’ anyway 🤣 and as for thinking weiting Asa as Asparagus is HILARIOUS… i have no words about that
Every year we need to hear about this "fun little tradition" from 4 different accounts and still it has never been funny.

Reactions: 5