Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I often mock Bailey for being a bit dim but I think she knew herself well enough to pass on the hiking trip, they all look miserable and haven't been able to wash for over a week, have issues with the altitude, it's cold yet they are sunburnt, and they are struggling to eat dry tortilla wraps for breakfast. I bet they are really hungry. Oh and they have to be careful the yaks don't push them off the trail 🤭 I therefore have to congratulate Bailey on not putting herself through that. The views are amazing but I'm not sure it's worth going through all that for however many days they are there. They just don't have the right mentality or training for it. Fair play to genuine hikers who live for this kind of trip, but yeah, the McKnights are not them!

Reactions: 20

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
RECAP!!!

Bailey: Only personality traits include Starbucks, being married, and going to weddings. She claims to have different religious beliefs than Brooklyn, so, not Mormon?

Brooklyn: Getting married in a Mormon temple later this year. She made sure to keep that super vague in her q&a with Dakota tho. Her trip to Japan with Dakota showcased her lack of education on cultures abroad.

Kamri: Has been really lowkey lately. She took the MCAT and is now waiting on the results. I think the whole process has really humbled her tbh. She used to seem really cocky/arrogant. Not so much anymore.

Rylan: Absolutely going through another rebellion phase. She claims to be a hoe/whore, meanwhile she is Mormon and goes to BYU. Her version of being a hoe is kissing multiple guys while still being a virgin. Brooklyn shaded her recent Tiktoks centered around that content and Rylan claimed to be the one keeping it real.

Mindy: Complaining about picking up her adopted children because she’s missing out on time at her million dollar lake house.

Sean: Still leaving creepy comments on his daughter’s Instagrams.

Daxton and Paisley: Perfect angels!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
guess Brooklyn is bringing her ✨work ethic✨ (AKA ripping other businesses off) to the business. They’re not even trying to hide it (Sip City on the left and Swig on the right)
F893F4F4-B43E-4FF4-A240-A875ED3A17BC.png

F2523429-87EA-4AF2-AC77-C66E87D3D583.png

Credit to mayja21 on the subreddit for calling this out

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Nupy

"We opted to take the helicopter because we've never taken a helicopter before."

I'm speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

manajo

Mindy and Shaun are still on their trip (Brooklyn said in her stories).
Poor dax! Left behind by his parents on his birthday
It's the second time too.

I've always wonder why Mindy and Shaun decided to have 6 kids when they only seem to give a damn about the older ones. They take every opportunity they can to leave the younger kids.

Reactions: 15

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
More like Mindy screamed at Shaun to sort it out 😂
You could tell by the way they were "joking" everytime they saw a helicopter that it was their plan; this way it would not come as a big shock for us. Mindy even said a lot of them were considering it, so for Shaun to say he "surprised" them is just lame

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

fienb

Looks like some of the group is starting to plan to get helicoptered out of EBC😂 according to Mindy’s instastories at least some of the group thought the way back down would be an easy downhill decent 😅
40K ppl/year hike to base camp but they thought THEY would be quicker then normal hiking back down 🤣. Even without taking into account that they did NO training, that assumption is crazy and shows so many feelings of superiority.
Like what is the demographic of people going up to EBC they thought they would be quicker than?
Screenshot_2024-04-15-15-30-26-44_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Once again this shows such lack of training, anyone who has ever hiked in mountains on mountain trails knows how difficult descending without slipping can be.

• Haha

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I do feel for her with the health scare and props for still going to Everest.
Personally I feel it's a bit irresponsible to have travelled so far from safe and accessible healthcare and delay a potentially crucial surgery by three weeks to go on a trip which she's done for the 'gram.
I'm glad it worked out for her and she didn't need to go through the lengthy recovery from the surgery in the end but...what would have happened if the cyst had flared while they were hiking to EBC?

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Man the sex thing is kinda pathetic. If you can't go a few weeks without sex because you're finally having sex?? That doesn't seem normal at all and if I were in her position it'd be the last thing I'd think about. Sex is great and fun but it's not the be all and end all of a relationship. (plus there's plenty of other things they could have done that isn't piv sex if they were that horny?)

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
I know we are here for the hate, and i don't like these girls currently, but I vividly remember the time when I used to watch their videos and I liked them, I used to think that Brooklyn was much much prettier than Bailey, Bailey was boring to me.
Nowadays I surprise myself when I remember these thoughts, because Brooklyn seems creepy to me and not cute at all. But bailey on the other hand seems happier, younger more fresh
Bailey also married for love, Brooklyn married because she wanted to compete with her sister. Bailey seems more genuine

Reactions: 13

manajo

Why don’t they just go on a normal family holiday, at least with pais and dax… do they not like spending time with them at all?? Such a stupid family
That's the reason they send them to summer camps, so Mindy and Shaun don't have to interact with them the whole summer.

By their attitude you would think that they were forced into adoption.

tinytotts

I gotta say, it’s fascinating how the trek is going just like this thread predicted! They were so unprepared and now they’re totally miserable

In one of their vlogmas (I don’t know which number but it was Christmas Eve I think) Brooklyn and Datoada opened sipcity and worked a shift there - Brooklyn stated because ‘it’s so hard to get people to work around Christmas’ …. Not ‘we thought our minimum wage employees deserved a break over Christmas’. I thought it just screamed of entitlement, ignorance and fake ‘we work so hard’ persona from Brooklyn who probably ‘works’ about 15 minutes a week. I’ve always preferred Brooklyn to Bailey but fuck that entitled comment pissed me off a lot

Kcn

Chatty Member
So I went down the Mt. Everest base camp rabbit hole. It’s 80 miles round trip. You hike for 4-8 hours a day. You can’t shower since there’s no warm water. Some bathrooms are just a hole in the ground. And to get there you have to fly into the most dangerous airport (the runway is short and there’s a steep cliff at the end).

I can see Kamri doing ok. She hikes a lot in Utah and said in her video that she’s been eating healthier, drinking lots of water, breaking in her shoes, etc. I don’t know if Brooklyn will make it. I can see her having sugar/caffeine withdrawals. She lives on Dr Pepper and candy and she’s a picky eater. I can see her complaining a lot and being grossed out by the bathrooms. I can see Dakota getting sunburnt lol And idk about Mindy. What are your predictions?
They’ll claim altitude sickness and bail - I don’t normally say this but good on Bailey for not tagging along ‘just because’ and realising that she won’t have a positive experience from it!