Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The …5, I feel like they really want it to seem like a pregnancy announcement, do either of them own 2 dogs currently making them a family of 4?
Potentially a podcast of the Mindy and the ✨blood daughters✨ ya know gotta keep it white 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bailey just posted on stories about how their feed and Kamri’s are the eXaCt SaMe when it’s just pictures of them standing in the same spot while on family vacations.

Why don’t they just go on a normal family holiday, at least with pais and dax… do they not like spending time with them at all?? Such a stupid family
It has been confirmed by Mindy that Dax and Pais “have been in various summer camps” while the family travels, goes on vacations, and does stuff.

It seems as if Paisley is the only one who has not traveled during the summer. Mindy and Shaun went to Europe, Bailey and Asa went to the beach, Kamri and Rylan came home to Texas and then went back to Utah, Daxton traveled to Utah, Brooklyn hosted a bachelorette party at the lake house with Dakota as the driver.

Reactions: 10
Why don’t they just go on a normal family holiday, at least with pais and dax… do they not like spending time with them at all?? Such a stupid family
When B&B were Dax and Pais age, they went on international holidays. They went to South Africa if I'm correct. And both Rylan and Kamri went as well

That's the reason they send them to summer camps, so Mindy and Shaun don't have to interact with them the whole summer.

By their attitude you would think that they were forced into adoption.

Reactions: 13
So Shaun has been surprising Mindy with gifts but she did not get him any gifts
Bailey clearly learned from her because I remember she was shocked when her minions asked her what she got Asa for Valentine's day and she didn't know she had to buy him simething 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Pais and Dax are staying with B&D again because Mindy's uncle passed away.
I don't recall these 2 ever staying with Bailey! Have they even discussed why?

Reactions: 4
I guess because Brooklyn’s the oldest idk. Kind of disappointing they’re always with Mr & Mrs MAGA. Brooklyn literally says “blood sisters” and “my parents’ kids” You know she treats them differently.

Also, Mindy and Shaun are back at the airport and Mindy said “Honestly I’m over it.” Wtf your uncle just passed away. Maybe if they didn’t take a vacation once a month, she wouldn’t be tired of traveling.

Also, Mindy and Shaun are back at the airport and Mindy said “Honestly I’m over it.” Wtf your uncle just passed away. Maybe if they didn’t take a vacation once a month, she wouldn’t be tired of traveling.
It's similar to thay time she was complaining she had to go close on the lake house 🤡

Reactions: 5
Bailey’s out of town! I personally wouldn’t leave my black children with a racist but we know Mindy doesn’t actually give a tit about that.

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how irresponsible they are with the dogs in the car while driving. They are literally just allowed to roam where ever they want. They get in an accident and it’s going to be tears all round.
Dax already looks over it!

I guess because Brooklyn’s the oldest idk. Kind of disappointing they’re always with Mr & Mrs MAGA. Brooklyn literally says “blood sisters” and “my parents’ kids” You know she treats them differently.

bailey got it from her mother, person dying on her plane but shes crying about maybe missing her sisters engagement.

Reactions: 8
Did Dakota mouth the words “thank you?”

Attachments