Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does bailey think her hair is cute right now. From certain angles it just looks odd. And not it. Considering there mums career is built on styling hair, youd think shed have better ideas for her hair.
Shes so boring her only content is bashing her husband.
What exactly is so “haha” about your husband using a bag to protect his clothes ?!?
How about for once you eat at home, you cook something and you use the massive ass table you bought for your Mcmansion ?!
This girl I stg!

Reactions: 6
I never thought I’d utter these words but damn Dakota has the dump truck most only dream of

(And I hate it)
Dang it, I just cleaned my glasses and now I have diet coke all over them!
---
How does bailey think her hair is cute right now. From certain angles it just looks odd. And not it. Considering there mums career is built on styling hair, youd think shed have better ideas for her hair.
It's cute! If you're seven...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes so boring her only content is bashing her husband.
What exactly is so “haha” about your husband using a bag to protect his clothes ?!?
How about for once you eat at home, you cook something and you use the massive ass table you bought for your Mcmansion ?!
This girl I stg!
They only ever seen to eat ice cream and fast food and Starbucks. If I had their houses I'd be cooking up a storm in their kitchens.

Reactions: 4
They only ever seen to eat ice cream and fast food and Starbucks. If I had their houses I'd be cooking up a storm in their kitchens.
They are always eating out but she still have time to complain that only now and then do they only get to DO WHAT THEY WANT 🤡

Reactions: 3
Bailey's definition of work: take photo of Asa bringing her Starbucks, take a few mirror selfie, and then go home 🤡

Reactions: 8
Pais and Dax are staying with B&D again because Mindy's uncle passed away.
I don't recall these 2 ever staying with Bailey! Have they even discussed why?
It's to 'prove' Dakota isn't a racist, Trump loving bigot more than likely. How could we forget how brooklyn single handedly changed 28 years of brainwashing in the space of 6 months? 🤣🤣🤣
---
Bailey still going on about her eye colour and asking people what colour they are, green or blue? Seriously girl, they are whatever colour they are because you wear contact lenses. She makes.out like the colour is soooo special...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Their bio is so ridiculous!! “foundation of hard work” and “bootstrapping their money together” excuse me? They both come from wealthy families and I highly doubt they had to work hard or take out a huge loan to open this business. Also, ofc she had to mention that she’s married 🙄 The privilege to buy a huge house and open a business in the same year (I highly doubt they paid for their own wedding)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Their bio is so ridiculous!! “foundation of hard work” and “bootstrapping their money together” excuse me? They both come from wealthy families and I highly doubt they had to work hard or take out a huge loan to open this business. Also, ofc she had to mention that she’s married 🙄 The privilege to buy a huge house and open a business in the same year (I highly doubt they paid for their own wedding)
I've never seen anyone said anything about planning a wedding and buying a house on their website before 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must be super dehydrated because I'm drooling over this menu and I'm not even a big fan of soda. wtf.

"Bootstrapping" duck offffffffffffff you privileged twats.

I’m cackling at the unprofessional sip city website bio. Sounds like some high school kids wrote it.

Reactions: 8
guess Brooklyn is bringing her ✨work ethic✨ (AKA ripping other businesses off) to the business. They’re not even trying to hide it (Sip City on the left and Swig on the right)
F893F4F4-B43E-4FF4-A240-A875ED3A17BC.png

F2523429-87EA-4AF2-AC77-C66E87D3D583.png

Credit to mayja21 on the subreddit for calling this out

• Wow
Reactions: 18
guess Brooklyn is bringing her ✨work ethic✨ (AKA ripping other businesses off) to the business. They’re not even trying to hide it (Sip City on the left and Swig on the right)
View attachment 2387539
View attachment 2387537

So they couldn't even swap a couple of flavours around, they literally copied the other company, and even listed the ingredients in the same order?! Ahahahaahaha

• Haha
View attachment 2387539
View attachment 2387537

WOW!! Not only did they copy the ingredients and order, they also copied Swig’s prices for the cup sizes and the add-ins. Someone send this to Swig.. Do they not have a single original idea?

Attachments

Reactions: 5