Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooklyn trying to make it sound like she’s been with Dakota for 3 years… Did she forget she dated Brooks first? She’s on video admitting that she was hanging out with Brooks after the other dates. Also, it’s not really a flex that you created a dating series so you could find a boyfriend.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brooklyn trying to make it sound like she’s been with Dakota for 3 years… Did she forget she dated Brooks first? She’s on video admitting that she was hanging out with Brooks after the other dates. Also, it’s not really a flex that you created a dating series so you could find a boyfriend.
Also it literally says “2 years ago” ?!? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a weird observation, but does he have food in his teeth or are those cavities? (there’s black stuff on 3-4 of his teeth)
They’re fillings. Black (don’t know the material used) are cheaper than the white/porcelain ones. So yup Bossman had cavities 😂

Reactions: 9
They’re fillings. Black (don’t know the material used) are cheaper than the white/porcelain ones. So yup Bossman had cavities 😂
It's called amalgam, if it's what I think it is. Composed of mercury, tin, copper, and silver I *think*, don't quote me on that.

Shout out to my nephew's dentist for allowing me to ask seventeen million questions while he's getting work done lol

Reactions: 4
I’m like a year late to this but it freaks me out how much Brooklyn looks like Jeremiah from the summer I turned pretty and they went to the same high school 😱👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never understood Dakotas choice of trousers?? What are those seriously 😳 also Brooklyn probably wishes to have a little something something 🍑
I never thought I’d utter these words but damn Dakota has the dump truck most only dream of

(And I hate it)

• Haha
Reactions: 4