Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Kamri and her friend the only one actually practice hiking for this Everest base camp trek they are all doing next year?? I cannot imagine living at sea level here in texas and somehow surviving the elevation…. At least kamri is actually taking the conditioning seriously!!
---
Does she ever read his favourite books or does he do everything for her? It seriously looks like he's her live in PA.
She also has to constantly remind us that Asa is ok with matching swim suits. Is he tho?? 🫣

Reactions: 6
37111AF3-CA07-4AAC-A9A3-147FEDEACACC.jpeg
97D3E384-969E-4338-B987-74646256B872.jpeg
2BD0DF17-AE3F-4456-B077-CA0DCA762750.jpeg

“How old is Dakota?”
“54.”
“Man, he looks great!”
“Nah, just kidding. He’s 43.”
😐😐😐” [*Polite silence*]
“Actually, he’s 29.”
[*Gasps, drink smashes on floor*] “WHAT—” 😱😱😱

Edit: I stg I gotta get these screenshots off of my phone or I’m going to have nightmares

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice how she was walking back when talking about her and Asa getting a couple's massage? Like why walk back then turn around to walk in the right direction?🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mindy and Shaun are still on their trip (Brooklyn said in her stories).
Poor dax! Left behind by his parents on his birthday

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Daxton is with Kamri and Rylan in Utah but where is Paisley?

Brooklyn and Dakota are at home dog sitting.
Bailey and Asa are on vacation. Mindy and Shaun are also on vacation.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Mindy and Shaun are still on their trip (Brooklyn said in her stories).
Poor dax! Left behind by his parents on his birthday
It's the second time too.

I've always wonder why Mindy and Shaun decided to have 6 kids when they only seem to give a damn about the older ones. They take every opportunity they can to leave the younger kids.

Reactions: 15
It's the second time too.

I've always wonder why Mindy and Shaun decided to have 6 kids when they only seem to give a damn about the older ones. They take every opportunity they can to leave the younger kids.
It has been discussed before but I will sum it up.

Mindy and Shaun had the twins, Brooklyn and Bailey. They then had Kamri and Rylan.

When Mindy was pregnant with Rylan, she was expecting twins but Rylan’s twin died so it was only Rylan. Shaun and Mindy were expecting to be a family with 5 kids but that didn’t happen. After having Rylan, Mindy went on birth control (IUD). She later decided to get the IUD taken out but failed to get pregnant so they looked into adopting a baby boy and that is where Daxton came about.

A few years after the McKnights adopted Daxton, the adoption agency or the biological mother (I think?) had a baby girl (Paisley) that was related (?) to Daxton as his cousin (?) and asked if the McKnights wanted to adopt her. I believe they wanted a sibling for Daxton so they got Paisley for him.

Mindy and Shaun had the twins, Brooklyn and Bailey. They then had Kamri and Rylan.

When Mindy was pregnant with Rylan, she was expecting twins but Rylan’s twin died so it was only Rylan. Shaun and Mindy were expecting to be a family with 5 kids but that didn’t happen. After having Rylan, Mindy went on birth control (IUD). She later decided to get the IUD taken out but failed to get pregnant so they looked into adopting a baby boy and that is where Daxton came about.

A few years after the McKnights adopted Daxton, the adoption agency or the biological mother (I think?) had a baby girl (Paisley) that was related (?) to Daxton as his cousin (?) and asked if the McKnights wanted to adopt her. I believe they wanted a sibling for Daxton so they got Paisley for him.
I already knew the story (it was more a rhetorical question) , they just don't act like they have 6 kids.

Reactions: 7

The more I think about it, the more f*cked this whole adoption story seems. This adoption agency is weird AF in my opinion

The more I think about it, the more f*cked this whole adoption story seems. This adoption agency is weird AF in my opinion
The adoption agency is mentioned in the adoption blog post. Mindy says that it is “Heart to Heart agency” but it is “Heart to Heart Adoption Agency.”

The adoption agency is mentioned in the adoption blog post. Mindy says that it is “Heart to Heart agency” but it is “Heart to Heart Adoption Agency.”
Of course the agency exists. But their motives are strange.
Children are not accessories, or toys to play around with for a while and later toss when you get bored. Adopting a child means more than just giving them a home. Part of it is making them really part of a family, your family; and keeping in mind that this child that is now yours may carry around the trauma (said or unsaid) that they have been rejected/not wanted by their biological parents.
Them adopting a child in a different race when they already had 4 kids of their own without actually trying to learn about the challenges that this child will face is selfish. And later adopting a “relative” of said child… Now these kids are always left at camp when their parents travel all over the world, their other siblings have moved out because of the age difference, their sister is married to a racist trumpie and they get to hear comments like “blood sisters”.

Reactions: 7
I get the impression the agency started as a way to hide all the “sins” of mormon teenagers so the don’t disappoint the family. This is Utah at all.

Reactions: 2