Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression the agency started as a way to hide all the “sins” of mormon teenagers so the don’t disappoint the family. This is Utah at all.
Daxton’s biological mom was 18 when she was pregnant with Daxton.

Side note: that is so crazy that she has 2 kids at the age of 18 and was pregnant with another one (Daxton) on the way.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The full blood comment is rubbing me the wrong way with Brooklyn’s comments about her blood sisters

Reactions: 9
Damn they put more effort in to the birthday of their skincare brand than they did their own brother. They did photoshoots, cake, themed posts for their brand and Dax got one story that disappears after 24h

It’s really sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hate this trend of Influencer "businesses" having full on birthday cakes etc to celebrate a milestone. Just sell your wares.

Reactions: 5
Brooklyn went to another concert... where we can't even hear the music... and doesn't mention who she went to go see...

• Haha
Brooklyn went to another concert... where we can't even hear the music... and doesn't mention who she went to go see...
Another Live Nation partnership 🤡

I feel like IF Dax gets bullied at school it will be because of all his private info that is shared on the internet by Mindy and B&B

Brooklyn was at the airport very early in the morning.
My question is, how is Live Nation still working withese these 2 when all they do is go to the venue and record a small video without promoting who is singing and showing the actual concert?

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised live nation even paid them for their horrible ads. Most sponsorships require you to explain why you should buy that product but nothing about their stories make me want to go to a concert. She barely showed the venue, didn’t say who was performing, and left early.

Brooklyn was at the airport very early in the morning.
My question is, how is Live Nation still working withese these 2 when all they do is go to the venue and record a small video without promoting who is singing and showing the actual concert?
I’m guessing they can’t say who it is, due to the ad being for live nation and not for the artist. But live nation is ticket sales, so shouldn’t they be showing how to buy tickets on their website and such? Going to the venue doesn’t make sense and barely posting about it lol doesn’t help live nation at all!

Reactions: 2
I feel like this info in Mindy’s blog shouldn’t be public… Does Dax want people knowing this?? And couldn’t it make the birth parents identifiable to some? Maybe things are different than in the UK but I don’t know why Mindy thought everyone needed this much detail…
Daxton’s biological mom was 18 when she was pregnant with Daxton.

Side note: that is so crazy that she has 2 kids at the age of 18 and was pregnant with another one (Daxton) on the way.

I feel like this info in Mindy’s blog shouldn’t be public… Does Dax want people knowing this?? And couldn’t it make the birth parents identifiable to some? Maybe things are different than in the UK but I don’t know why Mindy thought everyone needed this much detail…
It's a total lack of respect for the birth parents and Daxton imo. That's Daxton personal story and he should be the one to decide who gets to hear it.

totally agree! They shouldn’t have put all that out there for everyone to know. That’s really the bad thing about family vloggers in general: exposing their kids to the world for, basically, money. They have no control over who views their content and for what reason. Wish they took the safety of their kids into consideration

I’m assuming Kamri didn’t pass her MCAT. She hasn’t said anything about it. She took it 2 months ago and Google says you get your results in 30 days. I’d actually be impressed if she was honest about not passing it, but she always has to brag about being the best at everything.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So bailey is sick and she goes to her moms house with a fever and is around literally everyone lol why not just stay home??

Reactions: 9
It has been confirmed by Mindy that Dax and Pais “have been in various summer camps” while the family travels, goes on vacations, and does stuff.

It seems as if Paisley is the only one who has not traveled during the summer. Mindy and Shaun went to Europe, Bailey and Asa went to the beach, Kamri and Rylan came home to Texas and then went back to Utah, Daxton traveled to Utah, Brooklyn hosted a bachelorette party at the lake house with Dakota as the driver.

Attachments

Last edited:
The …5, I feel like they really want it to seem like a pregnancy announcement, do either of them own 2 dogs currently making them a family of 4?

Attachments