Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Kamri's story you can see how Brooklyn already can't walk after day 1šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
At this rate they definitely arenā€™t lasting the full 13 day hike - Dakota has gotten food poisoning on day 2. Predictions for the trip: Brooklyn and Dakota will have to finish early due to sore feet/food poisoning etc, mindy will get a bit further but finish before they reach base camp, Kamri will make it to base camp but itā€™ll be rough. Also I think the no showering thing will get to Brooklyn and sheā€™ll just be complaining the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they getting paid by Canon for doing this? I wouldn't even do this for a million Ā§ tbh. I don't mind hiking, camping and situations without running water, but add to that poor air quality and high altitude.. No, thank you very much. Getting sick there must be an awful experience, poor Dakota.

The way Mindy keeps moaning and gurning at the camera about the substandard service/food/facilities/weather is very frustrating.

They are so privileged to be on a trip like this. Did they expect it to have American hospitality standards? Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s been forced into a nightmare!

Reactions: 10
The way Mindy keeps moaning and gurning at the camera about the substandard service/food/facilities/weather is very frustrating.

They are so privileged to be on a trip like this. Did they expect it to have American hospitality standards? Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s been forced into a nightmare!
She was the one that made everything go to!
This made me laugh... Noone said it would be easy Mindy, only you

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to think Bailey and Shaun did their research and realised it would be quite hard, so didn't go. Looking at the air quality and altitude my asthmatic self would really struggle, so I don't envy them going. But I can see them being so dejected and tired by the end of the week.

She was the one that made everything go to!
This made me laugh... Noone said it would be easy Mindy, only you
Lol I came to post exactly this! Plenty of people warned you and said you hadn't done enough training and you needed to start earlier but nope Mindy started about a month ago properly and is probs now really regretting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope that once they are back home and their vlogs about the trek goes live that theyā€™re really honest about their experience. I hope they can say ā€œit was really hard because we didnā€™t train for it and wasnā€™t physically prepared for itā€. The focus has been on what to pack, at least for Mindy and Brooklyn, and not on the physical aspects of the trek.

Reactions: 9
I hope that once they are back home and their vlogs about the trek goes live that theyā€™re really honest about their experience. I hope they can say ā€œit was really hard because we didnā€™t train for it and wasnā€™t physically prepared for itā€. The focus has been on what to pack, at least for Mindy and Brooklyn, and not on the physical aspects of the trek.
I donā€™t think they would ever admit it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I bet Dakota doesn't want to be there but he's there as Brooklyn's Personal Assistant.

Who's idea was it, because it seems Kamri has a cousin there plus college friends but Mindy also has some people there too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mindy was crying saying she feels like sheā€™s holding the group back because she canā€™t go as fast as them. She also said sometimes sheā€™s walking alone, which makes her miss Shaun. I appreciate her vulnerability and honesty. I feel bad sheā€™s having a hard time BUT she did not physically prepare herself for this trip. You canā€™t walk your dog on a flat surface a few times a week and think thatā€™s good enough. I imagine Brooklyn is having a hard time too. She didnā€™t physically prepare either (and she lives on Dr Pepper and candy).

Attachments

Thereā€™s a Norwegian man named Frank Loke whoā€™s attempting to be the first Norwegian to summit Everest without oxygen. He and his team is one day behind the McKnitghts on their way to base camp, and I have to laugh when I see his updates on instagram šŸ˜‚ so far it seems like a stroll in the park for him (heā€™s summited Everest and K2 before). Heā€™s walking around in shorts and seems so happy and relaxed šŸ˜‚ whereas the McKnitghts seem to struggle a lot! Interesting to see such wildly different experiences by people who are doing the same thing

I reaaaaally do hope they don't have nail polish on the fingers they use to check their oxygen saturation šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
I bet Dakota doesn't want to be there but he's there as Brooklyn's Personal Assistant.

Who's idea was it, because it seems Kamri has a cousin there plus college friends but Mindy also has some people there too.
Mindy's, and she's regretting it.
there is Brooklyn and Dakota, Mindy, Kamri and her college roommate, the photographer friend of B&D, Mindy's brother and his wife and 2 family friends who are actual hikers and mountain climbers.

Reactions: 4
Mindy's, and she's regretting it.
there is Brooklyn and Dakota, Mindy, Kamri and her college roommate, the photographer friend of B&D, Mindy's brother and his wife and 2 family friends who are actual hikers and mountain climbers.
It makes so little sense, doesn't it? If Mindy was a hiker and had it on her bucket list, fine. But she is the type of person who likes to sit in giant bathrooms with A/C doing her hair (also fine).
It's such an odd wish to have for her. If she generally wanted to get outdoorsy, she could have joined Kamri hiking in Utah.

I bet they are getting paid by Canon (and others) and have to finish to get their money or something..

Reactions: 6
Looks like some of the group is starting to plan to get helicoptered out of EBCšŸ˜‚ according to Mindyā€™s instastories at least some of the group thought the way back down would be an easy downhill decent šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like some of the group is starting to plan to get helicoptered out of EBCšŸ˜‚ according to Mindyā€™s instastories at least some of the group thought the way back down would be an easy downhill decent šŸ˜…
40K ppl/year hike to base camp but they thought THEY would be quicker then normal hiking back down šŸ¤£. Even without taking into account that they did NO training, that assumption is crazy and shows so many feelings of superiority.
Like what is the demographic of people going up to EBC they thought they would be quicker than?
Screenshot_2024-04-15-15-30-26-44_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Once again this shows such lack of training, anyone who has ever hiked in mountains on mountain trails knows how difficult descending without slipping can be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14