Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll edit out a lot of things and show footage of only them hiking maybe the first hour of the day. I really hope we get the full story though 👀
Montages of the view and then them sitting in their snack and meal breaks. I doubt there'll be any actual footage of them while walking

Reactions: 4
The only one I think who is marginally prepared for the Everest trek is kamri- at least she lives in Utah and hikes in the mountains. The other lot haven’t a clue what they’re letting themselves in for. Plus they live in Texas and I doubt they’ve even thought about how cold it’ll be. Literally a disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: 9
I bet they get blisters within 15 minutes because they haven't properly broken in their shoes. I bet Kamri has done her research. She used to annoy me but she seems to have mellowed out the past year.

Reactions: 7
Why does Bailey keep saying that 3 weeks is a whole month. She said they will see each other in 3 weeks but next story they will be apart for a whole month. Does she know how many weeks there are in a month?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's all an act or is Bailey really that stupid and learning things now?
During the eclipse, "the more the sun gets covered, the more the temperature drops", "the more the sun gets covered, the duller the sky looks", no tit Bailey, it's not like the sun is a source of heat and light

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if it's all an act or is Bailey really that stupid and learning things now?
During the eclipse, "the more the sun gets covered, the more the temperature drops", "the more the sun gets covered, the duller the sky looks", no tit Bailey, it's not like the sun is a source of heat and light
as dim as she is, atleast she has enough sense not to go to Everest knowing she isn't going to make it there. I think the only one that has a chance, would probably be Kamri. Brooklyn is gonna be a cryfest.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe I'm (kinda?) defending Bailey, but I was at work watching the eclipse with my coworkers and everyone was saying the same type of things, and these people are pharmacists. Like, they have doctoral degrees in science and are generally very smart and reasonable lol. Almost like covering up the ball of fire in the sky will have effects!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
as dim as she is, atleast she has enough sense not to go to Everest knowing she isn't going to make it there. I think the only one that has a chance, would probably be Kamri. Brooklyn is gonna be a cryfest.
This combined I think with the fact that she won't be able to be connected to social media everyday. Remember when IG was down and she was freaking ou?🙄

Reactions: 1

As unlikely as it seems, they are considerably more intelligent than many of their followers.

I looked at the comments on one of the Everest posts - LOADS of them read ‘hiking to Everest base camp’ and think it’s CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST.

Or, some of them understand they’re hiking to base camp - but are genuinely wondering why they’re not going to climb the mountain once they get there.

As unlikely as it seems, they are considerably more intelligent than many of their followers.

I looked at the comments on one of the Everest posts - LOADS of them read ‘hiking to Everest base camp’ and think it’s CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST.

Or, some of them understand they’re hiking to base camp - but are genuinely wondering why they’re not going to climb the mountain once they get there.
I sometimes wonder if their minions act dumb so that they can get a reply from B&B

I think when Brooklyn has blond streaks died into her hair it makes it look dry as hay, and I think she plaits it a lot and then wears it loose and it looks knotted and unkempt. I think she'd look better dying it back to her natural brunette colour. I think Bailey looks better with the longer hair. With the shorter bobs she looked like a lollypop. 😬
I agree. Brooklyn looked so much better as brunette. And I wish she would give her hair a good cut! What's the point of having long hair when it's awful on the ends? Does she really use hairitage as she claims? Cause if so, it's not the miracle cure they make it out to be judging by the dullness and frizzy look of brooklyns hair.