Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like someone found out it's Tuesday and Thursdays in the office for a few hours
seems about right, we seem to have had some office reels this week after months of not having any. And they seem to play games with their staff for Instagram when they are there. I doubt they (B&B) do any work at all. I want to know do enough people still buy their stuff, they don't seem to be as popular as they were when they were college-age.

Reactions: 2
seems about right, we seem to have had some office reels this week after months of not having any. And they seem to play games with their staff for Instagram when they are there. I doubt they (B&B) do any work at all. I want to know do enough people still buy their stuff, they don't seem to be as popular as they were when they were college-age.
Lately, they've been plugging itk more than usual. I've never seen "famous" people advertise their own brands as much as B&B which tells me that the brand is not selling well

Reactions: 4
I just watched TyBotts video from the trek (he’s a friend of Kamris I think) and oh man what a difference! First off his video is an hour and a half, second he’s so much more positive and seems to really enjoy the trek! He is very open about not preparing for the trek enough but also says that he was walking on one of those stair masters and he thinks that helped him. I also got the impression that the only reason he got a helicopter from Namche was because the situation at Lukla was so bad and he wouldn’t have made it home for his graduation

Reactions: 3
In Australia, because the HPV vaccine is being given to probably 90-95% of teenagers in a school vaccination program, it's not recommended for us to get our first pap smear/cervical screening until 25 (even if you're sexually active) unless you have high risk factors.
Absolutely everywhere is different, but Bailey was "overdue" when she went for hers maybe 12 months ago, so I'm not sure why Brooklyn didn't go at the same time so they could support one another through the first time (and lets be honest, make content)
Both my daughters have been given the hpv vaccine at their high school, and were told they don't need to have a pap smear until 25 unless there are problems. Years ago when my son was born, there was a new pap smear test that was trialling. If you fell into a certain category, then you could receive a more advanced pap smear that could detect whether any cells would change within 5 years. I was lucky enough to fall into that category, so now I only have to get a pap smear done every five years because it came back clear. My sister on the other hand, has to have one every single year due to abnormal cells. They aren't an issue at the moment, but could be in the future, therefore she has to make sure she is always on time with her pap smears.

Reactions: 1
I just watched TyBotts video from the trek (he’s a friend of Kamris I think) and oh man what a difference! First off his video is an hour and a half, second he’s so much more positive and seems to really enjoy the trek! He is very open about not preparing for the trek enough but also says that he was walking on one of those stair masters and he thinks that helped him. I also got the impression that the only reason he got a helicopter from Namche was because the situation at Lukla was so bad and he wouldn’t have made it home for his graduation
It was a very different perspective. It wasn't Brooklyn and Dakota who secured a helicopter but needed the three still hiking to get to Lukla to guarantee they could get on it. Their Sherpa helped organise a helicopter for the three still hiking from Namche to Kathmandu with a stop at Lukla so the helicopter could turn back and do an emergency mission.
I can't imagine it was easy to stay as positive as he was on camera for the whole trek with the McKnight Downers on the same trek

Reactions: 3
I also really enjoyed his video. Although I thi
It was a very different perspective. It wasn't Brooklyn and Dakota who secured a helicopter but needed the three still hiking to get to Lukla to guarantee they could get on it. Their Sherpa helped organise a helicopter for the three still hiking from Namche to Kathmandu with a stop at Lukla so the helicopter could turn back and do an emergency mission.
I can't imagine it was easy to stay as positive as he was on camera for the whole trek with the McKnight Downers on the same trek
he deffo seemed a bit frustrated with other member of the group at times!!

Because you are not making any sales 🤣🤣🤣
This doesn't help to know if the products are doing good if you are manipulating sales💀
They've said they only get so many "freebies" of their own product per month or something and that's why they have to buy in between
Yeah right, people who actually make their products have hundreds in their house ready to give to people as they arrive for more promotion - especially in the influencer world

Reactions: 6
So has it been cancelled or have they just decided not to go? If that’s the case then it’s bad of Asa for letting down his team/Bailey just not wanting to go and making him miss the game

Attachments

Brooklyn's abbreviated hat on Instagram screams: "look at how innocent I am!". Or... it's an opening for more sex-toy ads.

I swear she has been on holiday the past few weeks already?
---

'exact same'... I think Brooklyn needs to look up the definition if 'exact'.
Bailey never works on Mondays and Fridays. She is already planning her trip to Italy.

Brooklyn is acting like she got one of those Hollywood stars with the Dr Pepper brick when anyone who wants to spend $100-325 can have their name on the bricks💀

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh when Brooklyn was at the Dr Pepper museum. She made it seem like they make Dr Pepper at Sip City 🤣 like girl all y’all do is mix soft drinks like y’all are five years old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These girls amaze me with how little they are at home. Bailey and Asa have been in Louisiana, story up about travelling home now but then she’s leaving again with Brooklyn…… like why buy houses if you’re never in them?

Reactions: 5