Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooks and his wife are trying for a baby this year. I was looking at their timelines and Brooklyn and Dakota got engaged 5 months after Brooks and his wife got engaged and B&D got married 5 months after Brooks and his wife got married. Just a weird coincidence… Now if Brooklyn announces her pregnancy 5 months after them 🧐☠

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Brooks and his wife are trying for a baby this year. I was looking at their timelines and Brooklyn and Dakota got engaged 5 months after Brooks and his wife got engaged and B&D got married 5 months after Brooks and his wife got married. Just a weird coincidence… Now if Brooklyn announces her pregnancy 5 months after them 🧐☠
I bet she has stalked brooks' wife for ages now. And I bet you are 💯 correct that it will be Brooklyn and Dakota next. Or, because she has mentioned they are trying, Brooklyn will try and get pregnant before she does so it doesn't look as obvious that she copies everything they do.

Reactions: 7
Bailey is giving huge pick me girl vibes, first the ‘omg I’m so small this wrap is the size of my arm!’ And then with the ‘when I swear I don’t smell’ ok shut up
---
Bailey is giving huge pick me girl vibes, first the ‘omg I’m so small this wrap is the size of my arm!’ And then with the ‘when I sweat I don’t smell’ ok shut up

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I bet she has stalked brooks' wife for ages now. And I bet you are 💯 correct that it will be Brooklyn and Dakota next. Or, because she has mentioned they are trying, Brooklyn will try and get pregnant before she does so it doesn't look as obvious that she copies everything they do.
In that podcast with Matt and Abby, Brooklyn mentioned how her and Dakota are trying to get pregnant.

The podcast episode was published on YouTube on December 27, 2023. The TikTok video was published on January 2, 2024. It seems like Brooklyn and Dakota were trying way before Brooks and his wife.
---
In that podcast with Matt and Abby, Brooklyn mentioned how her and Dakota are trying to get pregnant.

The podcast episode was published on YouTube on December 27, 2023. The TikTok video was published on January 2, 2024. It seems like Brooklyn and Dakota were trying way before Brooks and his wife.
At 33:00https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xoIhwZkj-I&pp=ygUldW5wbGFubmVkIHBvZGNhc3QgYnJvb2tseW4gYW5kIGJhaWxleQ%3D%3D
---

---

At 33:00 ()

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I understand that this page is for hate and to expose all our non-positive thoughts about them, but can we appreciate how different b&b currently look?

Bailey looks radiant, she looks really happy with Asa, you can tell that they really enjoy their marriage, her makeup is very good, her long hair (in her natural color) looks very nice on her. On the other hand, Brooklyn looks unkempt, always with her hair in a messy ponytail, her eyebrows are heavily maked up like when a grandmother makes her eyebrows with black eyeliner, her features are much harder, her face is always red.

Reactions: 11
I understand that this page is for hate and to expose all our non-positive thoughts about them, but can we appreciate how different b&b currently look?

Bailey looks radiant, she looks really happy with Asa, you can tell that they really enjoy their marriage, her makeup is very good, her long hair (in her natural color) looks very nice on her. On the other hand, Brooklyn looks unkempt, always with her hair in a messy ponytail, her eyebrows are heavily maked up like when a grandmother makes her eyebrows with black eyeliner, her features are much harder, her face is always red.
I think when Brooklyn has blond streaks died into her hair it makes it look dry as hay, and I think she plaits it a lot and then wears it loose and it looks knotted and unkempt. I think she'd look better dying it back to her natural brunette colour. I think Bailey looks better with the longer hair. With the shorter bobs she looked like a lollypop. 😬

Reactions: 4

Marriage looks good on Bailey. She has been glowing lately and looks genuinely happy. Brooklyn not only looks dirty, but she seems to be in a bad mood all the time. She’s becoming such a mean girl. In their recent videos, she’s constantly making little jabs at Bailey. Before, Brooklyn’s comments towards Bailey were snarky but in a competitive sisterly way. Now, her comments are just mean and bitchy. And in some videos, you can see the hurt on Bailey’s face as Brooklyn makes these subtle digs at her.

Reactions: 6

---

At 33:00https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xoIhwZkj-I&pp=ygUldW5wbGFubmVkIHBvZGNhc3QgYnJvb2tseW4gYW5kIGJhaWxleQ%3D%3D
---
Oops I must have missed that part!

Reactions: 1
So I went down the Mt. Everest base camp rabbit hole. It’s 80 miles round trip. You hike for 4-8 hours a day. You can’t shower since there’s no warm water. Some bathrooms are just a hole in the ground. And to get there you have to fly into the most dangerous airport (the runway is short and there’s a steep cliff at the end).

I can see Kamri doing ok. She hikes a lot in Utah and said in her video that she’s been eating healthier, drinking lots of water, breaking in her shoes, etc. I don’t know if Brooklyn will make it. I can see her having sugar/caffeine withdrawals. She lives on Dr Pepper and candy and she’s a picky eater. I can see her complaining a lot and being grossed out by the bathrooms. I can see Dakota getting sunburnt lol And idk about Mindy. What are your predictions?

Reactions: 10
So I went down the Mt. Everest base camp rabbit hole. It’s 80 miles round trip. You hike for 4-8 hours a day. You can’t shower since there’s no warm water. Some bathrooms are just a hole in the ground. And to get there you have to fly into the most dangerous airport (the runway is short and there’s a steep cliff at the end).

I can see Kamri doing ok. She hikes a lot in Utah and said in her video that she’s been eating healthier, drinking lots of water, breaking in her shoes, etc. I don’t know if Brooklyn will make it. I can see her having sugar/caffeine withdrawals. She lives on Dr Pepper and candy and she’s a picky eater. I can see her complaining a lot and being grossed out by the bathrooms. I can see Dakota getting sunburnt lol And idk about Mindy. What are your predictions?
They’ll claim altitude sickness and bail - I don’t normally say this but good on Bailey for not tagging along ‘just because’ and realising that she won’t have a positive experience from it!

Reactions: 13

Also they are not prepared to hike longer distances AT ALL! They have never hiked two or three days in a row, and trust me, it feels completely different when your while body is sore from the day before.
All they did (from what we've seen) is a few few-hour walks of the threadmill, which is a vastly different experience then a narrow parth with rocks and ice.

Reactions: 8

I really hope they don't make it. Brooklyn had loads of stuff delivered to her house and commented that it was only 12 days until they went. She's done no preparation and I think she's expecting it to be simple. I don't think they've ever 'failed' at anything as they can pay for things and I hope this would teach them a life lesson, but they'll probably just pay a Sherpa to pull them along on a sledge or something 🙄

Reactions: 9
I really hope they don't make it. Brooklyn had loads of stuff delivered to her house and commented that it was only 12 days until they went. She's done no preparation and I think she's expecting it to be simple. I don't think they've ever 'failed' at anything as they can pay for things and I hope this would teach them a life lesson, but they'll probably just pay a Sherpa to pull them along on a sledge or something 🙄
The amount of lying they will have to do to cover it up, already looking forward to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't realise it was so close?!
How is Brooklyn still buying essentials for the trip? Oh it's going to be a fabulous disaster

Oh Rylan…
This is not a body shame in the slightest but the length of dresses Rylan wears is always terrible. They don't fit her frame at all.
Honestly I'd watch the 15 date thing. Anything is more interesting that what they're currently dishing out.

Rylan is beautiful and she looks fit. I do agree that those dresses, and especially those babydoll dresses make her look big, and she isn’t at all.

about the Everest trek; Brooklyn posted a few days ago that she was walking to her nail appointment and that it would take a few hours to get there and back again. She seemed very out of breath, and that looked like it was on a flat surface 😅 I wonder if she’ll actually make it to base camp😬

Reactions: 7
The amount of lying they will have to do to cover it up, already looking forward to it.
They'll edit out a lot of things and show footage of only them hiking maybe the first hour of the day. I really hope we get the full story though 👀